Anglo Conflict

Why do we infight? This is just white on white conflict. All anglos, be they American, Australian, British, Canadian or New Zealander have the common goal: PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE. unify Sup Forums against those who seek to destory us! Not against each other

99% of intra-white discord posting is false flagging

get that fucking leaf of that flag and we'll talk

>meme flag

KeK, don't change Bong

wow that picture is ultimate cringe

See what I mean? Needless conflict

take it off... NOW!

It was a terrible flag to begin with, s'all im sayin

Yanks on Sup Forums summed up

well that's your opinion user

Even the modern castrated Canadians have a honourable history. Canadian men fought so valiantly in the trenches of the first world war the Germans feared them, all for the greater good of the British empire. Can you not show even a little respect for our Canadian cousins?

Lol briton will form it then vote to... brexit

FUCK the FUCK off you TEAnigger

I-Is this better?

I see a leaf

Am I the only one who holds some amount of respect for Canadians on this entire board?

no, you are the only one who doesn't get off, by taking a piss out of leafs

Because America is now the latest greatest country in the Anglo-sphere and rightfully so. Meanwhile in Bong land we have purity spiraling """Anglos""" who post pictures about how all European-Americans are mixed with black folk. Folk like that obviously have a chip on their should worst than the natives. Canada is Canada, need us say more really?

Aussies literally get none of my respect because every post with a Aussie flag is shit or even worse bullshit. Along with Africa tier weather, I don't see that as a place worth investing time in. New Zealand is a toss up because there aren't my New Zealanders even though they have their own Sup Forums. But seeing that it's close to Australia I can't imagine the weather being any better.

we have our bantz, but when the time comes we got each other's backs

Stop saying 'Anglo', it's a silly term created for derogatory reasons by TRS and then propagated by Sup Forums to the point where actual people of English heritage now say it without realising it's a word used by people that think lesser of you. It'd be like if you were German and kept calling other Germans 'Teutons.'

Just say 'English' like a normal person. Or 'Anglo-Saxon', if you need to be weirdly specific.

>'The white race'
Hide your flag all you want, Hank. I know you're a Yank.

>Ignores all my posts with my geographic location showing

saved, I preferred saying Anglo Saxon because it sounds better but I get what you mean

You might as well be a Yank, you filthy pan-Europeanist.

>pan-Europeanist
When did I say incorporate the Europeans you mongoloid? Or do you think the continents of Oceana and North America are somehow in Europe?

>The White race

kill yourself you stupid anglonigger

>All anglos, be they American, Australian, British, Canadian or New Zealander have the common goal: PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE
>Is only advocating unity for whites with a English background

daily reminder that anglos are the cause of most of the world's suffering

Replace it with the old flag of SA

Okay I agree we should kick out the Canadians

>why
cuz leafs suck cock

the suffering caused by whatever conspiracies of jews pales in comparison to the degenerate anglo scum

>Americans
>Anglo
Nope
>The white race
That include continentals
>Is only advocating unity for whites with a English background
Strawman, but swap that for British and then you're correct.

Am I included in the anglosphere?

>only 4 medals in the winter olympics
are anglo bongs even white

kek

I'm trying to trick the Aryans so we can take their blood desu

All these white niggers always hating on Americans, you're lucky we don't let Putin fuck you in the ass

Lad there are so many rats onboard the ship Im losing hope.

When I worked in aussie, aussies were nicer to gook aussies than a fellow anglo saxon. Civic nationalism is retarded.

Of course

Soon to replace milk in our tea.

>why do we fight
The short answer is because we don't have a king.

19th century though

Sweet. Will make you proud one day, I promise.

For the most part, the Anglo countries have:
>Shared language
>Shared culture
>Shared values
>Shared major problem (immigration)
Despite all of the Sup Forums banter, the truth is that we should all be united in saving the white race and Anglo values in each of our countries.

The truth

>Or 'Anglo-Saxon', if you need to be weirdly specific.
The issue, of course, is that Anglo-Saxon refers to specific genetic groups, of which not all "English" are a part of (or solely a part of, to be more specific).

god speed, your future looks grim but i know you will come out on top

i voted against having a leaf on my flag thank you very much cunt!

Canadians need to go back to using this flag

the Anglo must be on top, we already established ourselves as above all the other Germanic now we must find who is the best Anglo. It is in our blood to fight.

I hate

> Irish
> Protestants
> Scots
> French

I can throw a stone in any direction and it will fall at the feet of scum.

There are no whites, only catholics and protestants

Conquest of new France, 1812, boer, korea, wwi, wwii

Our country is so cucked, it would almost be better to burn the cities down and start again

Enough said

Please let us burn for a couple years first

Americans aren't Anglo though

Tit flag was best flag

This.

Pretty sure most white Americans are Germanic.

>Aren't Anglo
>re Germanic
Good god how can you be this stupid, this is like saying they are the French aren't French but they are Gauls.

*saying that the French aren't
Helps if i check fully before rewriting a sentence.

Yeah mate Germans are English too.

>not understanding the difference between german and germanic
Stop embarrassing us.

He meant German though when he said most Americans are Germanic.

He'd still be wrong though, since thats based entirely on last names. This means someone who is 12.5% "German", 50% Italian, 25% Irish and 12.5 black is now a "German" American.

What exactly are you advocating? We’re already allies. Just stopping the shit flinging on Sup Forums? Yeah that would be nice because it’s not all just bantz unfortunately.

Well fwiw my contribution is only dating women of British isles descent and planning for a huge family. Wish there were more of said ladies here though

No, that isn't how it works at all. People self-report their European ancestry in America, and they do so based on an understanding of their family tree. Most people with Germanic ancestry have families that immigrated to the midwest from 1820-1940 and they are able to trace back their family trees, because Americans do that. Daily reminded that European-Americans are 98% white.

I want nothing to do with any anglosphere. I would love to be isolated from you degenerates.

Thats essentially the same thing though. Just out of curiosity, what is the population of midwest states in comparison to the rest of the country?

It isn't though. The Sup Forums meme is that America is 56% white, and therefore every American is a 56% mutt. Genetic studies show that self-reported Europen Americans are actually very pure, which makes sense because race-mixed babies were less than 1% of births until the 70s.

I never said every American is a 56% mutt, but it is safe to say the overwhelming majority of Americans are European mutts. And within that these things can be muddied and people can exaggerate certain parts of their heritage.

Germans and their diaspora.

What's wrong with this quote

'Anglo' is an identity. America is a thoroughly judaized, cultureless shithole where the hooknoses rule over a mass of dumb, consumerist mongrels fueled by greed and lust, with values completely alien to the Commonwealth people. I don't view amerimutts as capital 'a' Anglos.

Absolutely nothing, Muhammad.

>'Anglo' is an identity
To colonials. You forget it means English.

Eternal sounds like you're implying it was bad.

Can we have a single thread about this topic, where we don't sperg and start using >le Leaf, >le 59% or >le Muhammad?

We are gods chosen people. Non Anglos are cattle. English are the purest Anglo!

Anglo is just the latinised pejorative term.

Doesn't change the point user

Yes, it does. It's just simple semantics.

Yeah but a lot of non-anglos consider themselves Anglo-Saxon for some reason

The US is more ethnically German than English tho???

>oh you can't use this word even though it's been used to describe you for god knows how long because it may or may not be negative ha ha i guess Angles/Anglos/English don't exist anyone can be one!
no

Exactly.

Most Americans, Canadians, Aussies, and Kiwis are "Anglo" culturally.

> Hates on Obama
> Thanks Abraham Lincoln

mmk

My point is that they're literally the same thing, just two different words. Same meaning.

Pretty sure Obama has some Anglo in him. Also, Trump's Mum was a Highlander, not an Englishwoman.

If you're so proud to be in the Commonwealth then show your flag faggot

If Americans are Anglo "culturally" then I don't want to be Anglo any more because American culture is revolting.

I actually have no idea where you're going with the point now.

Wouldn't an Economic Bloc be better? Just lessen visa requirements for each country and introduce 0 tariffs.