Let's re-write the Constitution

Get rid of the cuntstitution and rejoin the British Empire

Soros is trying desperately. He even has people posting right here to try and get support for it. Hey, is that you OP?

1. your'e mom gay

>let's destroy the last thing that holds us together as Americans.
Go ahead.
Make my day.

we rhymed

SHALL

1. Freedom of speech is limited to the government body and government officials themselves
2. A right to bare arms exists only for the persons stated above
3. Everyone who is less than 99% white must be systematically exterminated

bin that knife
wtf i have to bin my ar-15 now

Checked. We would have stayed, but you dastardly scoundrels kept infringing on our rights as Englishmen, as guaranteed by the Magna Carta.

it better include gibs for nogs

1. EMbargo Poolan
2. ???????????????

Clause 1: No Jews
Clause 2: No money from Jews
Clause 3: Anybody, whether they be a Citizen, Visitor, Voter or Representative will be put on trial for treason if they take any payment or monies or remuneration in any form whatsoever from a Jew or a Jewish organization. The sentence will be death by hanging and will be carried out within one month of conviction or appeal. Only one appeal per charge is allowed.
Clause 4: Seriously fuck the Jews.

Everything else stays the same, except no voting for anyone except White married men with White children who own land and are citizens, and only White men shall be citizens.

for a post this short, keep the entire original body of the constitution--it is pretty fucking good, I would only limit the welfare clause.

As for the amendments, keep the 1st-13th amendments, but strengthened. Then I would add the following:
>the identity of all federal politicians shall be kept completely secret from the outside world and a matter of national security. They shall operate using pseudonyms, and are to be appointed by political parties, who can freely form and campaign for their party (under extreme vetting). While operating they may be voted out by a simple majority vote of any nationally represented party (including their own), at which point another from their party will replace them--of course, there would have to be limits to abuse of this mechanism.
>the congress shall not submit a budget which comprises more than 15% of GDP from the previous year.
>no state shall collect from its citizens more than 10% of their respective GDP per year.
>in order to be eligible to vote, you must be a white male who was naturally born in the US' jurisdiction.

The only change I would agree to is an Amendment to forcibly deport all niggers, mudslimes, and spics.

kike.

Clause 5: No dual citizenship with Israel.

nice dawg

1. Everyone gets paid the same but if you don't work you still get paid the same

Fuck that. You guys leave and join America instead.

MILITIA ACT OF 1903
BLOCKS ANY TYPE OF GUN-CONTROL AND PRO-GUN LAWS CANNOT BE FUCKING REPEALED
SPREAD THIS SHIT LADS!!

> no taxation without representation
> also no representation without taxation

Fixed, stick on a Bill of Rights on it and we're done.

1. Relinquish all American territories to Canada.

5. unalienable rights to all man
5.1. a rope for every nigger
5.2. an oven for every kike

baka satania poster

Amendment 1: SHALL
Amendment 2: NOT
Amendment 3: BE
Amendment 4: INFRINGED

You faggots wouldn't even know what to do with it.

this

our experiment has failed. we need a declaration of re-dependence because our people have come full-circle back to serfdom. God save the queen. Come take my guns and tax me please

WE THE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE, ESTABLISH JUSTICE ENSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY. PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON WHITE RACE, PROMOTE THE NUCLEAR FAMILY, AND SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN, FOR OURSELVES AND FOR ALL WHITE PEOPLE. DO ORDAIN, AND ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITUTION FOR THE WHOLE WHITE RACE IN AMERICA.

>1903
"The New Colossus" is a sonnet that American poet (((Emma Lazarus))) (1849–1887) wrote in 1883 to raise money for the construction of a pedestal for the Statue of Liberty.[2] In 1903, the poem was engraved on a bronze plaque and mounted inside the pedestal's lower level."

Q predicted this

We'll reinstate the 15% tax rate that you chimped out over

>take my guns and tax me please

Made me laugh more than it should have.

Fuck you niggers

1. todo gringo le dará su dinero a mexicano
2. Todo gringo dará gib a mujeres blancas calientes a México
3. los blancos se matarán a sí mismos
4. obedecerás a los judíos
5. la raza

We hold these truths to be self evident, gas the kikes race war now.

I would change the 2A to only state "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" tbqh.

1st amendment: Everyone shall be allowed to believe literally anything they want, and say literally anything, even if it involves racial slurs and various other faggotry. This includes encouraging violent actions.

2nd amendment: Every citizen who isn't verifiabley insane via the free and voluntary diagnosis from a PhD in psychology, a former criminal, or a colored person shall always be allowed to buy, sell, transport, keep, maintain, and carry on their person at all times in the territory of the United States, literally any weapon conceivable to mankind, with the exception of weapons drawing nuclear energy.

3rd amendment: A citizen shall be defined as having 90% ancestry from Europe. Europe ends at the Caucuses and the Urals, with the exception of Albanians, Bosnians, Hungarians, fins, Jews, Sicilians, slavs, Germans, and English people.

shutup you piece of garbage

He's not wrong

only those owning 50+ acres can vote

Sorry I don't speak illegal

4th amendment: Go fuck yourself.