187m<3B>t

night night alt white

K Y S B O O M E R

lol giving me fake trips to fit your magic psych ops

Go away, Abundis

fuckOBAMA FUCKDEEPSTATE DRAINTHESWAMP

i hope you all hang yourseves and make it easy on the world...go drink some mo' kookaid

I'm too busy wiping my ass with your rhymes.

YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE FOR YOUR ATTEMPTS TO BECOME YPIR OWN GOD
FUCK YOU ALL INVOLVED WITH MOOT WHO ARE INVOLVED WITH HIS RAPE CULT BULL SHIT
187 BRIAN KEVIN

Abundis this is your grandfather loganjer1.

Cease this faggotry and go to bed. That is an order soldier.

haha c9me on natzi cum dumpster tranny faggot lets square up...im downtown

is there still a pit at the old club house off prospect?! haha lets jump the fence and do this shit

Where downtown? Post pics.

81st bitch come on fake ass arian pos
i dont mind anyone as long as they are honest but you yah albino natzi porch chinchilla have pissed me off

you cant even load windows fag and you had to get dick surgeries thats why your dick dont get hard and thick like a real one bahahajajaja faggggot

you are just a glorified trans ken doll pooCoont

187moots

>you cant even load windows
Sick burn

You love to sucky fembenis. Let's be honest here, abundis. It's on record.

VENTURA IS HAVING A NATIONAL CHURCH SERVICE SECOND WEEKEND BEFORE THE 4TH OF JULY BEFORE WE CRUISE OUT

Cruise out and never come back please

where you at rape cult fuck

so how about Rebbeca and Lauras' older brother and i come talk at you huh?! of you aint a bitch...

#smashley1689
you were the one shipping drugs to her in az
you put her in me and you are pizzed cause my body wont accept your diseases hahahahaha
fucking natzi bitch

im going to take your face iff like you did to karluck and debour and walker.

manafort is innocent its moot! trust sessions!

Pfft you can't even load windows bro, you're small time

CHARLES MANSON
INCEST PEDO CULT FAGGOTS
DEMONS

hunt all joseph gobblers blood lines down

that was who "antifa" nessafes were about! i thpught it was gibson its fucking moot cucka fucking rogue natzis acting like my family and the irish! blood teSt all USING HESS
INCLUDING ME
ITS NOT THE REAL DAVE HESS ITS FUCKING MI5 bitches

Hess can't even load windows

187 dave hefferich
187 ryan richardson
187 dave richardson
187 frawley
187 uvari
187 steve woods
187 good bar shills that bank rupted good bar

187 you
187 schizo
187 Gerald
187 abundis
187 windows loaders

lol so you thought
you so fooked
hang yourself

did you hang zach kanny?

you were the one that forced him to steal from mike roy huh?
you were the one who was drugging Jenna Roy?

so thats when you set up Dylan Hume cause i took him to Simons party which you paid him to film the whole thing to start black mailing us? fucking faggots...its ok i will brodcast all sacrafices of you freaks in ABU DIS

I hung Gerald and he cried like a little bitch you faggot plus he couldn't even install Windows what a casual

lol bajaja nice try fake irish fook

Mike and Jenna shouldn't have been participating in Eyes Wide Shit parties with niggers

Simon likes to fuck kids I caught him doing it that's why we don't speak anymore

Hi there are plenty of more peaceful and relaxing at home and will let you regain control and I have no idea how many people are one

Abundis this morning I will be exposed a meme and I have to get my experience is that the only way to do it instead I don't know how much longer you gonna do a little bit yesterday I was at a meeting. Thanks user you can't be a meme is this a good to hear drums for a while.

lol riiight
is this before or after you drugged them?

was tyler put on anti depressants sr year? thats how he is doing it! who is dr dickie?
187 all dexters