At what age should we recruit kids into the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t993813/
stormfront.org/forum/t1054161/
stormfront.org/forum/t1052179/
stormfront.org/forum/t1051291/
stormfront.org/forum/t1053178/
stormfront.org/forum/t1045245/
stormfront.org/forum/t1043351/
stormfront.org/forum/t1049321/
stormfront.org/forum/t925663/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mandatory military middle school
We already had dirt clod wars during recess, then they replaced it with wood then canceled recess.

M'Führer.

_Russia has World’s 2nd largest number of Immigrants – UN Study
stormfront.org/forum/t993813/
_ Ideology of Novorossiya: internationalism and anti-fascism
stormfront.org/forum/t1054161/
_ Russia: 8 millions drug users, world’s top heroin consumer. Krokodil epidemic.
”More than 70,000 people die each year in Russia from drug abuse, about 30,000 of them from heroin, according to the FSKN. Millions more suffer from dependency, with an estimated 8.5 million drug addicts in 2013, according to an FSKN report. ”
stormfront.org/forum/t1052179/
_Russia: the hunt for thought crimes in file-sharing networks & other news of police-state mayhem
stormfront.org/forum/t1051291/
_ Russia’s chief rabbi thanks Putin for support to Jews
stormfront.org/forum/t1053178/
_ Russia: patriotic publisher Viktor Korchagin goes on trial for a book about Jews
stormfront.org/forum/t1045245/
_ Jews want more sinagogues in Crimea
stormfront.org/forum/t1043351/
_ Russia spends millions for mini football among migrants to increase tolerance
stormfront.org/forum/t1049321/
_Total ban of white symbols in Russia
stormfront.org/forum/t925663/

The same age you can drink alcohol

Mandatory 2 year service from 18-20.

You can then choose to stay in longer or get out. It will solve the problem of having a bunch of lazy mid-30s NCO lifers.

So 6yrs old here. Beer is considered kid safe here in Bavaria, like bread.

15. Those who don't pass boot camp are executed.

16, while their still impressionable but have enough physical strength and mental capacity to perform basic military functions

why? why no positive motivation like if you pass boot camp you get your own Rambo machine gun?

>get degree in comp sci
>cant find a job
>going to enlist
>air force has a lot of job opportunities
>but I really want to drive a tank

>germony op
>pic shows austrian army
ok

tank? panzer?

THey should be handed an ar15 and fatigues when they are shit out by their mom

thigg

funny, right?

pic related is me with my girlies

I'd say really early so you can brainwash them easier like the niggers do with their child soldiers.

Join the army and drive a fucking tank then. Don’t be one of those faggots who only join for muh job prospects.

Same. Degree in engineering physics. Only options are more academia or enlisting. From what a friend's friend tell me, EOD is fun.

Don't do this.

I would agree with these guys. 6 should be the legal age to drink, join army and consent. Later, maybe around 10 we can make them do some tests to see if they're smart enough for legal contracts, etc.

aslong as the military is controlled by the (((EU))), none.

also lucky kid. id get wet if i were to hold a MG42

The strange thing is that it is loaded with real ammo. The only thing they did is keep the safety on...

young enough?

Orphans should be recruited immediately. Younger they're the better. Imagine having orphanages full of future Jason Bournes.

Are you using nigger camouflage to infiltrate the migrant communities?

16 at the very earliest, optional introductory courses for 14 year olds as part of after-school activities, although the objective here should be familiarity with the equipment and a crashcourse in what the army consists of, how it operates and what the geostrategic outlook and priorities of the country are and not simply hur dur watch me shoot gun and complete obstacle course.

Look at that girl. She either wants that MG or that dude's points just went up by just holding that MG.

here its 20 years

yeah, next stop is Brazil

ah yes I like the nigger camo, gets you all the German pussy

Age 14, when they begin forming shitty ideological political opinions.

21, actually. they've had three years to cull the herd since achieving adulthood. the remainder are the survivors. at 21 they're typically physically stronger and more gormonally stable, also, yet just as brainwashable.

>Fucking won't niggerrigged explosives all day
>"fun"

Enjoy that user

My kid can plow a field all day long, catch catfish from dusk till dawn, make his own whiskey and smokes too, and he’s only nine

conception

I also dreamed of being a tanker but I am disqualified from service for celiac disease

sup Hank

12. Anything goes for the meat grinder.

Agreed