I think it's about time anime ditched the meganekko trope and stop making ugly bespectacled characters

I think it's about time anime ditched the meganekko trope and stop making ugly bespectacled characters.

What do you think?

I think it's about time OP ditched the faggot trope and stop making ugly shit posts.

What do you think?

I am cum from spectentacles

I think you should be burn at the stake for your heresy.

can I get an AMEN

AMEN

Only a fan of glasses on girls who don't always wear them so I agree

user,you shall die while you're still pure.

kys

>disliking bespectacled girls
does this bad taste really exist?

Dem fighting words mate

>Chario
>Ugly

user, you can't possibly be a nigg because you show such shit taste.

Do you eat out of a toilet? You got some serious shit taste going on.

I think you should kill yourself.

>Ugly character
>Ursula
Neck yourself, fag

>Insulting Chariot

You son of a bitch, you better take those fucking words back, you read me?

Hanji is cute and also my wife!

inb4 tumblr
....fucking tumblr....she's a female, you fucking tumblrite trans-cunts! she's got a vagina: an unkempt, in need of a bath vagina, but it still counts! i find it lurid that what do we get from 'female empowerment'? a bunch of dykes and dyke supporters who can't allow a woman to be average, lanky, and a total nerd. fuck you so-called Social Justice fucks, Hanji has a cunt and she is old enough to use it, unlike your shit 14yr old waifu!

AMEN

i think hannah should start wearing glasses and look like a cute nerd

Is it normal that her facial expression turns me on?

Glasses are unnatractive on a psycho-biological level, we associate the use of glasses with shitty vision/genes which makes the person less desirable as a partner, only degenerates like glasses.

AMEN, BuROTHER JEDEDAIAH!!!!

She's pretty expressive when not in her "Yoshinari's I'm glad is over broken smile" standard mode.

I want Akko to take her into an adventure so she can act like her student self.

Fuck off.

Hopefully in Season 2

How old is she?

26-27

amen

How should the witches be redesigned for season 2?

I hope S2 has less Ursula desu.

Akko looking a little bit older so wider hips and thicker thighs and maybe a littlebit of curve so she hits just the right mix of cute and sexy.

I hope you kill yourself once they show her more, desu.

Well, since Yoshinari is willing to go back as character designer for a season two, then that became more pausible.

Pic related, and make Hannah fatter from overeating Diana's sanwdiches.

They literally can't show her more than they did in S1. She had more screentime than Diana and Lotte and Sucy.

>lanklet sucy
ew

Since S2 will most likely be episodic it would be easy to focus one on her and Akko to see how Chariot is managing her life after all the issues of her past have been resovled.

>They literally can't show her more than they did in S1
Sure thing, lad. Whatever makes you sleep at night. And Sucy and Lotte will definitely get more screentime.

that's actually not that bad
>mfw chubby lotte

>They literally can't show her more than they did in S1
Yes, they can. They can keep working on her characterization, there's her origin and her 10 years after the moon event. If you think her background only revolved in her days at Luna Nova with Croix, and everything about her was already told and shown, then you're mistaken.

i dont know man im pretty into tall sucy

I didn't say she needed to disappear. Getting less screentime means very little considering how much she got in S1.

She isn't popular with the audience and Trigger animators drew every other main character mode in the staff artbook.

Reading comprehension?

>Sucy
>Visible legs
Ew

>She isn't popular with the audience and Trigger animators drew every other main character mode in the staff artbook.
That has nothing to do with anything. And Otsuka and Producer in fact stated that Diana and Chariot are the most popular with the animators in Trigger Night.

What's wrong with Sucy's legs?

May the good lawd look down and bless dat beautiful bespectacled Ursula. AMEN

Not saying that populaity isn't one of the factor,s but if it all depended on it, this show would have become the Diana show since the second OVA. And we have clearly seen this hasn't become the case.

>Reading comprehension?
(You)

Just fix and she'd be splendid.

Tall Sucy a good.

Diana wasn't more popular than Sucy until the TV show.

crop the feet and it's golden

AMEN BRUTHA

I didn't say anything about not doing something with Ursula. I said she can't get more screentime than she did in S1.

This Sucy looks like a self loathing tranny
never EVER touch her AGAIn

Not him, but I guess that's the point. Popularity has little to do in this case. They will show the characters they want to show because they want to show them, not necesarilly because they are popular.

And the fact they told us they want to show more of Sucy and Avery and want to show more about Chariot's past proves it.

Either Akko or Diana need to try styling their hair like Chariot's at some point.

I don't think your second sentence flows all that well from the first but Trigger will indeed do whatever they want. But for LWA that might literally include everyone, specially with Shimada likely gone.

pretty nice. does the artist have green team?
maybe a couple of years after. and even then nah.

>But for LWA that might literally include everyone,
Well yeah, they said it themselves after all. Sucy, Amanda, Avery even Andrew and others.They feel that more stuff can be explored from them.

smelly cat
smelly cat

Now that we're basically on the run from the mods is the Sup Forums community doujin thing still happening?

Nope, we'll live our lives watching our backs not knowing who to trust or fear. The only chance for a scan or translation now is to run off to /u/ and spam trigger threads til a nipfag starts translating, someone already uploaded a shitty scan of it but the words may not be clear enough to translate

I don't see why it would stop, you can still apply by Friday

I meant everyone in the staff.

>Imaishi saved us from a Chosen One Akko second season
T
Don't forget to thank him.

thank you imaishi from making this avoid one of those cliche one man army endings

thank you imaishi for delivering us from evil

Is he going to direct the second season?

too bad that gave us an unfitting end to diana's arc

AMEN

You think Diana standing down so Akko did it alone was a better ending?

Literally the best thing about the show. Diana a shit.

yes
diana didn't earn getting to fire the shiny arc together with akko

A passive and boring character with no initiative or drive that did nothing the entire show beyond follow Woodward's orders react to Croix's plans and fall for her traps over and over again.

Chariot literally peaked in episode 7. Everything afterwards made her worse and worse.

The Shiny Arc was getting written out, this was her last chance. And thanks to Imaishi Diana is tied to most of the dumb chosen one subplots they would be temped to still give to Akko in the future.

If Akko could actually use a broom, it might have worked out.

AMEN
M
E
N

you mean trigger now have the perfect justification for even more diana/akko pandering

Actually, yes. Like I said in a previous thread, a Shiny Arc duo should have been saved for a different season finale, when their relationship developed a bit more. Also, her just supporing Akko should have empathized the fact that Diana wasn't like Croix.

Not that it matters now. Akko has to to it alone (or a trifecta ending with Lotte and Sucy)next time.

No offense, but why does everyone have so much respect for Imaishi? His drawings are less impressive compared to others like Yoshi, Shiori, and Toshio, and his story boards are a total clusterfuck and yet his name comes up the most when mentioning Trigger.

Chario a cute!

>Akko has to to it alone (or a trifecta ending with Lotte and Sucy)next time.
no she doesn't

They already had Akko do it with Lotte and Sucy in OVA2 and episode 13. And the Shiny Rod is gone. Diana having done it this time with Akko in such a situation ties her to any further Chosen One story because now:

a) Akko isn't the only hero of the world. People will idolise both her and Diana. So any story about she now being a celebrity includes Diana by default.
b) Akko wasn't the sole wielder of the complete Rod. Diana was there with her when the Great Triskelion was used and Yggdrasil was summoned. So every story about "bits of Yggdrasil power remaining in Akko" also include Diana by default.
c) Since Diana got the star eyes and everything she can do get the Polaris power-up... If Trigger even remembers.

So Trigger's best choice is now make a no Chosen One Akko, light show with no stakes or more Diakko pandering.

He is a genius. The entire action scene in episode 25 was fully storyboarded by Imaishi.

>This is what Diakkofags actually believe.

we just like more verity

Nah. What I believe is that they won't have another Chosen One Akko story in the future and at most they will just reference Akko and Diana being celebrities.

I thought that was all Yoshinari.

Oh wow, you're STILL this upset you got proven wrong and were mocked?

You do know one of the key symptoms of autism is refusing to let anything go, right?

Did you miss the hype threads about how the episode was an Imaishi/Yoshinari collaboration?

Both of you are wrong, it was both Yoshi and Imaishi who did it.

yes we understand that but that's beside the point of wanting more verity

Why was cour 2 such a disappointment? I didn't care about Croix or the soccer riot.

What the fuck are you even taking about?

he means how i'm unable to let go of the fact that akko wasn't the solo end game for cour 2 and i'm angry about it, have you seen my shaking fist when it comes up?

What?

I-I thought cour 2 was okay, besides the soccer riot plot

This person is really mad and upset because he lost an argument one time.

He keeps trying to misuse the word verity on purpose. He's done it in previous threads.
He's just some low life shipper retard who doesn't like how what he likes is not popular.