If black people are inferior, how are they becoming doctors? lol

If black people are inferior, how are they becoming doctors? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=83&v=PJZzC-j-MKY
digital.nhs.uk/Our-workforce-demographics
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/ethnicity-in-the-uk/ethnic-groups-by-region
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit thread, fuck off and die

In statistics there are these things called outliers

These don't generally affect the average

They Aren't.
Sage

Oh so no rebuttal
Okay, so white doctors are outliers too. What's your point, dumbass?

No one here believes they're better than the well over 1 billion black people on earth. It's just in general, they're unable to form first world countries. The average IQ is far lower though there are still highly intelligent, capable black people.

Sup Forums does not wish for black people to be harmed or for them not to succeed. We just want everyone to thrive within their own countries and not to be muddled together as multicultural and multiracial societies have never worked throughout the history of the world. Sup Forums is more pro-black and pro-diversity than any Democrat or Liberal.

Why do they use stock photos for these threads?

Are you genuinely retarded or do you not know what averages are?
>Okay, so white doctors are outliers too.
Indeed they are. Nobody here is claiming the average white guy has the intellect of a doctor.

The point is that an AVERAGE black is less intelligent than an AVERAGE white.

Jesus Christ why am I even responding to this obvious bait.

Affirmative action hired

we literally had one black dude in our class and he dropped out LOL

t. 2nd year medical student

Diversity quotas. I used to work in the NHS so it became necessary to hire black doctors and nurses. It didn't matter a jot that they couldn't speak a single word of English however, and were absolutely terrible at their jobs.

This is his point:
>These don't generally affect the average
And the state of the averages of both races can be seen by everyone.
>white doctors are outliers too
Actually, white Nobel Prize winners in medicine are the real outliers.

Black lawyers and Doctors are on average 15 IQ POINTS OR MORE below their White coworkers.

Affirmative action. Never use a nigger doctor. They got to score 30% lower than a white doctor and get the same admitances.

Niggers are retarded. Once in a blue moon you get a smart one. But their just smart for a nigger.

Doctor work isn't even hard it is just memorizing procedures.
Hell doctors don't even do anything most of the time thats other professions jobs.

nigger science

They can, it's just less likely (pic related)
Also: affirmative action

>how are they becoming doctors?
2.4 gpa acceptance based on skin color vs a 3.4 gpa for a white person....We are bumping out intelligent people in the name of "diversity".

IF you are being charged the same for a procedure, why not request the best.

Look at Baltimore’s graduation rates compared to their competency scores on tests. They boot black students up a grade every year and them allow them to graduate rather than deal with the fact that Tyrone and Le-a still can’t read at age 18. Colleges aren’t much better.

An average white is still dumb as a brick
Why do you people have to make a giant fuss about who smells less like shit when you still smell like shit ? You want a participation trophy for not being a complete moron ?

>An average white is still dumb as a brick
I will never question that, I knew it since I was four or five and started interacting with strangers.
Nevertheless, it still can be worse.

And lo and behold, here we have the exact opposite problem. Medical school is notoriously difficult to get accepted too here - you need higher grades and exam scores than just about any other subject - and as a result there's a mass shortage of Israeli doctors, simply because not enough people are being accepted into medical school. So obviously the solution hospitals and clinics have come up with is to mass-hire Palestinians who went to medical school in Jordan and Russian immigrants who went to Soviet medical school, who don't know jack shit about anything.

So in any given Israeli hospital department, you have 12 stupid as shit Arab and Arab-medical school educated residents, who know less about medicine than the average 420chan poster does, for every single actually competent and intelligent Israeli doctor. Then you have a bunch of retarded Russian attendings who attended a "medical school" equivalent to high school biology class, all led by a single Israeli department chair who's actually competent and knows what the fuck he's doing and probably spends his whole day drinking himself to oblivion to forget about his shitty incompetent staff.

Rule #384 to Healthy Debates & Arguments

If the opponent uses a social media acronym (LOL, LMAO, ROFL) in the primary argument AND/OR uses the acronym to the point of redundancy, assume the opponent is subject to one of the 10 deficiencies. Next, suggest the opponent place their opinion inside the rectum. (See Rule #292)

OP, you should feel embarrassed by that watered down weak ass argument and your terrible meme.

>Lurk more faggot

They invented Cannibalism

An average white is over 100 IQ and therefore considered intelligent.
You're low IQ.

Why would it say that I'm racist on a medical chart?

Its funny, there is a well known black brain surgeon but they never use his picture for these things. Just stock photos of two people that likely cant even read. Wonder why they never use a pic of old Sleepy Ben?

Why don't you question that larper? he just said a retarded thing don't agree with him you fucking retarded faggot.

>culturally appropriating scientific discoveries made by whites
Ooga booga look how smrt I am!

>Le-a
Le-dash-a

Topkek

Affirmative action, Diversity Quotas, and reduction of standards as stated.

Shockingly low standards (for blacks)

An average white is literally 100 IQ because that's the textbook definition of an average IQ you stupid nigger
Don't school people when the only thing you're obviously fit for is to mix concrete
And you're a faggot too, who would have guessed

You should do it bro youll graduate top of your class no sweat and get a job in ortho. Whats stopping you from making 400k annually?

A person with 100 IQ is more likely to be a productive member of society than someone with 85 IQ or less.

You need to be around 100 to be in trades, a bit lower and there isn't that much you can do except simple tasks like cleaning and flipping burgers.

it's almost like people are products of society and environment rather than inherently superior or inferior based on race

100 is typically the average IQ in Britain, atleast when comparing countries.

Really easy, get a white brain surgeon
I know for a fact there are several here and all of them are better than you, so take your black ass the fuck out of here and send one in

If getting to be a doctor is enough to call a black a genius you already have your answer

Wrong, pic related. Gene research will prove you wrong, even more than it already has.

If this is true, and perhaps it is, then the logical conclusion is that black culture is inferior.

I’m married to a white doctor. It’s an absolute fact that in her medical school, niggers were allowed to score 20% less than whites on their MCATs to enter. AND they got preference when they did manage to pass the lower standards. Avoid black doctors at all costs. I know 3. And ALL three aren’t as good at what they do as their counterpart and receive far more complaints from patients for shitty skills. Absolute true story. You don’t want a surgery from a fucking C student who really got an F+ if graded the same way a white is graded.

Hi, whats your name?
What school did you go to?

affirmative action is a crime against humanity

Like this? youtube.com/watch?time_continue=83&v=PJZzC-j-MKY

If this were true, and it absolutely isn’t, why are there RACE BASED PREFERENCES and zero social based preferences? Poor whites get fucked and niggers get special treatment. The bar is lowered.

There is not a single sane person alive that would want a big doctor to operate o them. Same for women. No one wants a female doctor either.

>brain tumor extraction
>blood loss being a primary concern

whoever made this image probably should have picked a subject they were educated in to virtue signal with. Not something they learned about from Grey's Anatomy

>real brain tumor: okay we're doing months of planning and going after this thing in a calculated manner
>TV brain tumor: HOLYSHIT WE NEED 8 UNITS OF O+ STAT, THIS GUY'S MISSING HIS ARM AND HIS BRAIN TUMOR IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

>be me
>need imminent surgery on brain to remove brain tumor
>life expentency low
>laying on operating table waiting for doctor
>suddenly uppity negro doctor walks into the room
>looks at my papers
>ohboy
>he starts chimping out about me being "RASIS"
>continues by screaming about medical bullshit I dont understand
>meanwhile the tumor is eating my brain
>to tired to explain to this chinp that this is why I hate nigs in the first place
>meds knock me out
>wake up
>find that the police came and shot the chimp for resisting arrest while i was out
>nice white doctor fixed my brain
>thank god
>now I can return to the American Senate to continue fucking over America

Such is life

what do they call a medical school graduate with a gpa of 69.5???

Doctor..

You can be productive and clean pipes full of shit for a living, doesn't mean you aren't an expendable nobody

1/3rd of black men go to prison. That's just the ones we fucking catch. Most crimes go unsolved.

>how are they becoming doctors?
The same way they get top marks at Harvard, by writing clever rap songs and making their white masters pass them out of sympathy for being chimp-level retarded

Kek

Because C's get degrees.

13 per cent of the UK population (2011), equivalent to around 8.1 million people, identified themselves as Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic.

13% of the NHS workforce is BAME

There are Black doctors, there are also Asian professional athletes. Outliers always exist but so do generalities. If he was able to display the merit to become a brain surgeon then more power to him. Statistically, a higher percentage of surgeons are White than Black.

>NHS employees are perfectly representative of the UK's demographics as a whole
boy, your fantasy retard world sure does sound simple to understand, i wished i lived there.

>what is a bell curve

They aren't inferior.

Affirmative action.

I would just kill him to assume my supremacy. To hell with passive aggressive cunts

Because I'm high IQ and can confirm that what he said about average whites is true, duh.
Which in no way invalidates what is known about their relation to some other races.

I am high iq but must post with meme flag. Okay ivan

strange but true.

digital.nhs.uk/Our-workforce-demographics
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/ethnicity-in-the-uk/ethnic-groups-by-region

Like that nigger med student who gave his baby bleach for her congestion?

Why is Africa still impoverished?