Let's all say happy birthday to the cutest little girl in the world, Furude Rika

Let's all say happy birthday to the cutest little girl in the world, Furude Rika.
Nipah~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojKu64NP4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=9qgk1X5ZvGA
youtube.com/watch?v=vKbwijtB17w
youtube.com/watch?v=qmNDNUOBn9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nipah!

youtube.com/watch?v=ojKu64NP4fM

happy birthday~
higurashi chapter 6 on steam when?

happy 45th birthday (at least)

Hopefully soon.
I wanted to re-read it this summer but ended up waiting because it's better to read it all at once.

Have you taken a pilgrimage to Rika's house yet?

Nipaa~

Permaflat, even when she does break the loop.

Unfortunate genetics.

Happy Birthday Rika.

Too bad, I don't feel like doing it.
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=9qgk1X5ZvGA

Remove

Let's see how longer these waifufags autists can keep their thread going. I'll leave the thread open and laugh later.

Jube I'm going to call you Aqua from now on.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKbwijtB17w

Satoko is better, though.

I'll still be the 21st in America when the eclipse occurs.
Almost seems special.

Thank you Rika for giving me happiness.
I'll always be thankful to you.

Okay, I like it. Sounds cool. I don't know much about the character, I only know the anime it's about explosions. I might watch it this week.

I have. Also, if you go to IRL Hinamizawa, look at the prayer plaques in the shrine there.

Fuck the police.

Nipah!!

Wish I was there...

Even losing would be fun.

Is Rika evil?

of course not

See the chart here? Notice that Rika is at (5, 95) while Bernkastel is at (100, 95). Rika is a pure maiden. Bern a bitch and a whore

Ha I argued that Bern shouldn't even be on the chart when it was made, because Bern and Rika both suffer from the same events, and made the same mistakes. You could say Bernkastel turned out evil so she deserves it more, but that would mean she retroactively deserved to suffer because of what she becomes because of her suffering.

But then that's too complicated a topic for such a simple chart so I dropped it.

How come Mion's at 40, I can't think of anything especially bad she did.

That's right. Fuck Bern.

Probably because there was no space to the left.

I see Rika's all ready for the fiesta.

Mion's probably one of the more innocent characters, but she's still involved with all of the shady stuff her family does. She also never really seems to have any problem with the fact that she's going to be leader of a crime syndicate and that she's going to have to order a bunch of people to be tortured/killed like her grandma did.

Other than the whole letting her parents die thing, Rika's more innocent than Mion.

Rika is damn beautiful when she's older too.

She spoke out about some of the things her grandma/family did so she'll be a marginally nicer shady yakuza boss lady.

No, just normal. She's a child stuck in a situation that doesn't know how to resolve and that makes her feel hopeless and depressed. Imagine being in her place, and to live the same days over and over again, knowing that you are the only one that can do a difference about the fate of your friends, home, yourself and yet keep failing every time. All that responsibility, obviously she's gonna get full of negative emotions.
I remember this one. I was the one who suggested Anonymous as a joke. The position of Bernkastel at 100, 95 was suggested by some user who probably hated the character, and since OP was out of ideas and there was still plenty of room at that time, they decided to put her there.
Chart is dumb anyways, so nobody cared.

>The position of Bernkastel at 100, 95 was suggested by some user who probably hated the character
That was me. Bern's actually my favorite character from Umineko, I just suggested that position cause I like symmetry.

Oh, okay.

I want someone to translate all of Kiliu's works.

???

Kill yourself

>gross little gremlin art
Bleh.
Gaou will probably always be the best Rika artist.

Doesn't do enough.

Gladly

The fuck is wrong with her head and her hair?

Happy birthday Rika. Stay pure :)

Oh my God, her neck

Oh geez

Not a Rika song. But I like to think of it as one, cause Yukarin singing about time travel.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmNDNUOBn9A

My dream is to live somehow in Shirakawa-go and have comfy adventures with friends

The Yakuza are not inherently bad to anyone without a child's understanding of the moral complexities of society.
Mion's family works for benevolent goals and solve problems facing the village when no one else will and only resort to immoral acts as a last resort and as we find out were not behind any of the murders and disappearances that occurred and the Japanese government was much more shady and evil.

I have.
In Shirakawa-go, I fapped in public restrooms, thinking of Rika.

Did someone say Furudo Erika?

I wanna BULLY Erika

I wanna HUG Erika.

I want to outsmart Erika.

I wanna FUG Erika !

Go make your own thread Erikafags

But this is the eRika thread isn't it?

Alright. You at least have to wish Rika a happy birthday.

Best dear you

Hauhauhauhauhau~!

Rika what happened to you?

the miracle never happen

miracle happen trust yur frens

happy birthday rika-pah
I wish you're husband loves you forever

wooh

Happy birthday!

>husband
Keiichi?

Rika is my(Blick Winkel's) wife.

I want to get drunk with her and then fuck.

No, she isn't, virgin.
And I want you to fuck off.

Enjoy the eclipse.

I want to impregnate your wife.

You don't have the strength to impregnate anyone you impotent nerd.
And you're actually talking to a loli hating hag there.

I thought that was Coco

Rika is a mean drunk I want her to bully my dick

I dont think thats Rika. I have posted that image several times in the past and people have called me an idiot.