David Hogg isn't an actor, just groomed for the position he is in now

David Hogg isn't an actor, just groomed for the position he is in now.

Stop getting distracted by shit that will get you discredited.

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Lieu
web.archive.org/web/20180221042230/http://www.classmates.com/people/David-Hogg/4000169172281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get you discredited for telling the truth? It's like you doing something bad and everyone finds out so you try to hide it by pretending it never happened

So... he is an actor then? Getting fed talking points by your dad and the media sounds like acting to me.

>stop dismantling our propaganda
>its really expensive
lmao
David Hogg is a faggot

>4
How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

David Hogg is one of many actors in this failed gun grab and 2a attempt!

ofc Ted Lieu would know these jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Lieu

he represents California as a US Congressman.

obviously Hogg isn't a crisis actor, he is a convenient mouthpiece to push the narrative. It's no coincidence that he is front and center in this whole thing.

He's not a fucking actor he's just a striver cuck son of an FBI agent that really wanted to be a journalist so he's trying to get the spotlight on him.

The whole shooting is fake.

>Stop getting distracted by shit that will get you discredited.
>implying we had any credit to begin with

>Sup Forums
>have credit to get dissed

Define "acting", massive fag?

>It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

>not falling for a strawman
>even once
>2018
shiggy diggy. Its like you dont live on the same planets as democrats

This one is set up to fuck you over.

A lot of bad luck
You MOVE TO THE OTHER SIDE of the country and JUST IN TIME FOR THE SHOOTING. oh damn!
your MOM is a CNN producer and your pop is an ex-FBI .and INTERNATIONAL ADOPTING Co. CEO, , you're and aspiring "journo"
A big amount of coincidences and BAD LUCK

Uhh he literally is an actor, he works for the school's television program.

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that when a conspiracy gets too mainstream THAT becomes the conspiracy

amazing

He's not an actor. Unfortunately, it's much worse. David Hogg is an example of how social media and the MSM have brainwashed the public. Millions of people are being manipulated by lies and omissions of facts across a wide range of topics. David Hogg is the result of the Leftist conditioning.

>work for CNN and be an actor
lel

It's already been scrubbed.

Real if big.

>Sup Forums worried about being discredited

well done!

That page was created Feb 20th or 21st, insanely fake news.

web.archive.org/web/20180221042230/http://www.classmates.com/people/David-Hogg/4000169172281

The veil has been lifted on the biggest false flag yet. The handlers enlisted for this one really fucked up.

MSM is the one implying he's a paid actor

Yep.

These questions.
Deserve answers.

We'll get them right after we get answers about Las Vegas.

>moving goalposts
pathetic

>how old is David Hogg?
>he's about saving lives; amirite tho? what does he think about abortion or the rampant problem of 50% of the children in state custody being raped/molested?
>what are david hogg' thoughts on pic related or Mossad acting on US soil along with US LE?
>what does david know about Scott Israel? (David's father worked with Scott Israel, so maybe he can ask his dad)

Listen " mute". This is bullshit.
It's been called bullshit from thread one.
Either you are a wannaby - which your namefagging implies, or you are a disinfo shil.
Either way. (You) are posting bullshit.

Kids are easy to manipulate. They arent crisis actors just pawns. Like pol is for the Russians.

A single magic bullet did all the damage!

Hey, people believed that bullshit when (((they))) killed JFK - maybe they'll try it again.

yeah this

it's comforting knowing that these establishment sluts can't even begin to get a grasp on understating the decentralized nature of what Sup Forums is.... we've got a window of 7-8 years before they catch up to us, which is plenty of time for this spider to go through it's molting stage, expel the dead skin and keep the MSM goons busy attacking our empty, dead husk while we are free to do more damage behind their back

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

look here you fucking weird looking dude I always see posting on here. I didn't sign up for the fucking alt-right because I care what people think about me. I'm a virgin by choice, women are scum and so are blacks!

I agree 100%. I was convinced once Sup Forums started getting spammed with David Hogg slide threads

It was not a false flag. The shooting itself was real. The FBI knew Cruz was going to shoot up the school and did not act. They prepared a narrative and actors who would dominate the msm news cycle to push their agenda and undermine our president. Our treasonous nigger FBI allowed 17 people to be killed for this. Be careful of what info you spread. They will take advantage of the disinfo to debunk any investigation and paint us as conspiratards.

ding ding

Students tell of a supposed school drill involving officer training the very day of the shooting

s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

saying things you don't believe to be true
compare that to "groomed," which would mean he's crazy but honest and not acting

This user has wise advice.

Be very careful to stick to facts.

Shareblue is angry. They got a reaming out from their owners because they screwed up the narrative for the little shill kids. it's why they're in here so hard trying to veer it away from the sensitive points.

The truth is, the whole "Crisis Actors" bit came out of their usual smokescreen of a thousand conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. Problem is, it got too many people looking too hard at their little-coached shilly kids, which now draws their credibility into question. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that shit hit the fan at Shareblue central.

>How many rounds were fired?
6 million
>What caliber of bullets?
the cal that some kike wants to ban
>Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
That's classified goy
>What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
The security cameras all failed at the same time, as usual
>How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
That one I can actually answer, the screen backlight for laptops (and most flat panels) is at the bottom and reflected up, you could put a hole in one and still have the backlight on