ITT: Anime you unironically liked, but are embarrassed because if it

ITT: Anime you unironically liked, but are embarrassed because if it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6nK-12Kl6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you be embarrassed about that

>Embarassed about bubbles.

Guys aren't supposed to like that kind of stuff, at least among normalfags.

Either Super Milk Chan or Crayon Shin Chan, both are really dumb and low brow, but I love them.

Valvrave

If anything it's more normal
stand proud for what you like user-kun
Unless it's actually shit, then you keep quiet about it

Sawako is so fucking cute. I need to put my hand inside hers.

And Guilty Crown until the ending.

For some reason nobody else likes pic related, even though it's Evangelion with a slightly less horrible MC.

>being embarrassed about having good taste because the other cancerous little shitheads may disapprove of your non-battle harem choice
neo-Sup Forums is garbage

I really loved Nichijou but the hate it gets makes me embarrassed for liking something so many people shit on.

Holy shit this, the manga went places I never expected.

I thought it would be edgy yanderes, but I got japanese mythology, cyborgs, alien organ powered robots, government conspiracies, and an end of evangelion ending

HANDS CAN BE DODGED?

>Being concerned about what others think of you
Just watching anime makes you a dork. Or are you the type that only watches sophisticated anime and looks down on peoppe who watch things you deem shit?

People didn't like Nichijou?

For in real life it would be Love Live, for Sup Forums I admit my favorite anime is Kill La Kill

Space Patrol Luluco is unironically one of my favorite anime, even if the crossover episodes kinda bring it down a notch. Shame about its 'meme anime' status.

...Kiniro Mosaic and the first season of Fate/Kaleid Prisma howeverthefuckyoutypeit

That show is horrible. You should feel embarrassed.

I'd only be embarrassed if someone I knew in person found out. Its actually in my top 5.

I thoroughly enjoy this show, it makes me feel happy and you can't get much more pure than Sawako

oh boy if you were here when it was airing

I liked .HackSigh until I realized there would never be anymore action and just people standing around being sad... while playing WoW.

Conversely I didn't like Berserker because it just turned out to be a build up to some faggy cuckold fetish shit and devolved into awful adaptations.

Meh it has to be sekai-ichi hatsukoi

I will never tell anyone I secretly watched and enjoyed every minute.

Anything fujoshit. This season I'm watching that gay priest anime because I enjoy the premise and Touken Ranbo because ufotable.

Maid Dragon,Tsurezure Children,Heybot,Senran Kagura and Renai Boukun.And i unironically like all of it.Also Shaman King,Jojo,HXH and Eyeshield 21 for shounenshit

Best girl hooked me...

It's in my top three.

This would have been good if Zessica won, but she didn't, so it's trash.

>muh
picked up

no joke
i thought it was awful and im embarrassed to have enjoyed it

this

Princess Tutu

i actually no joking really fucking enjoyed every minute of Yuri on ice and i cant wait for the second seaoson.

Princess Tutu is great, you have better taste than most of Sup Forums

Aikatsu when I'm talking to normies about it, but they always seem to want to watch it instead.

Watched it a while back because it's one of the classics. Liked it, but I would have loved it if it was more of a clichéd shounen anime with a happier ending and some more romance. I eat that stuff up.

A bunch of battle harems.
They're garbage and I know it, but I can't help but enjoy them.
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalary in particular.

>being embarassed about an anime our president even enjoyed

i think it really needed to have a higher production value and a better writer (same general plot, but just better dialogue and stuff)
also would've appreciated if the actual fights lasted longer and justified the 15 minute lead-up to them

I wanna get into that series but that art style is really offputing for me, the faces are scawey

Same reason I don't like clannad, THOSE EYES...

>Rakudai Kishi no Cavalary

I loved that one, but I'm not embarrassed about it.

I really enjoyed Kuzu no Honkai. I've started watching romance/dramas because of it.

strike/brave witches, kaichou wa maid-sama, hyakka ryouran samurai girls/bride

Valvrave was awesome. I feel no shame about it. At least the first season.

Kabaneri
Valvrave
Kokoro Connect and every other show with tons of melodrama.
Btooom! and every other shitty survival/battle royale series.
Shojo stuff in general for the same reason as KC.
I'm not really that embarrassed though.

Easily one of my favorite comedies, and surprisingly tame for the plot it has, so tame it barely even constitutes as ecchi by today's standards. But good luck explaining the plot to anyone without sounding like a massive pervert.

>being ashamed of liking mankin
kill yourself you don't deserve this masterpice

youtu.be/q6nK-12Kl6s

It's a pile of shit but it's MY pile of shit.

Don't judge please.

But it was cute.

This is good comedy, at least the manga.

I've watched Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, and nobody i know IRL should ever find out. It'd be my social death sentence

Gaaaaay

Nichijou and Maid Dragon

That's even more reason to be embarrassed.

Back when I was a 12 years old normie I watched Seikon no Qwaser and I liked it...

To Love-ru probably, is one of those "Nobody will ever know my secret" series that you just know all your friends read or watched but no one will ever admit it.

Project A-Ko, The devil is a part timer, your lie in april

I unironically like Highschool DxD specifically because of the dragons. If it has a dragon in it I will watch it.

>Project A-Ko
Why would you be embarassed about this? The whole franchise is solid gold.

The Shurer arc was unironically enjoyable

then they fucked it up

>unironically
How you like things only ironically?

I miss Guilty Crown days on Sup Forums

Good times

Toradora

>normie
Go back to your board, dumb frogposter.

Not season 3 with that live action shit though

It holds a special place in my heart since my mom died around that time and it helped distract me from feeling like shit. The fanbase is annoying and makes me embarrassed to admit I like it, though.

Chihayafuru for the card slapping. I got mad when they would try to do the relationship crap poorly and happy again when it went back to card slapping internal monologues

Fuck off asukashitter

Every board is my board and you can't possibly do anything about that

Why did Brave Witches not feel as fun as Strike Witches?

Why would I be embarrassed? I don't garbage.

Pic related is hard to justify being a dude, no matter how classic it is.
I also like CCS and TRC, but I feel no embarrassment about those.

Mansuka leave

manga was better, man
the anime was shit and youre shit because you like it

Dagashi Kashi
Gabriel DropOut
Lucky Star
Probably a lot more

Outbreak Company and Nyaruko-san

Its not about embarrassment that i feel, but rather resentment for the irreversible damage to my psyche the self-referential humor did. As i understood most of the callbacks

Last night I was super hammered and decided to watch some random anime on the Roku. It looked like a new or recent show but I can't remember what it was.

It was about magical girls who could summon swords and stuff, and they talked about a lot of philosophical shit. There was some bluish grey haired girl who was retarded but it turns out she has some power. The only part I can remember clearly is a soft-spoken blonde girl being woken up in bed and almost kissing another girl, but then apologizing.

Does anyone know what that might have been?

Kill yourself.

Fuck you

why would you feel embarrassed about enjoying something? juvenile.

I really wanted Prunus Girl to get an anime adaptation because it's my favorite manga of all time. I swear I'm not gay.

why the fuck are you embarrassed by that?
both are fucking great

It's pretty much only either loved or hated here with no middle ground

Personally I think it's okay

i watched project a-ko film with my dad and brother when i was kid.

we also watched adventure duo, metropolis, detonator orgun and ghost in the shell.

my dad has pretty good taste in anime though i'm not sure of the fact that he watched those movies with his 7 and 8 year old kids

Anything slice of life or romcom.

Besides failing overall, it was decent and had normie plot, so why would you feel ashamed?

This was pretty good. I thought it was interesting how they had the actress, not really an ability you'd expect in a show like this. Also,
>/k/ personified as a school girl

For me, I think it'd be Pani Poni Dash and Skip Beat.

the one with the autistic painter. forgot what it was called though.

That anime about the manlet and his tall GF

Was a golden standard in shoujo atmosphere to me.

So I read the first 2 chapter and got a good understanding of it and wasn't interested. Then skipped and read the last chapter.
Guy has a crush on someone. Last chapter he finds the gender of the person.
What was in between all that like what was in the manga that could have made this good