I know it isn't going to happen, but I want Mako to win. She is so perfect

I know it isn't going to happen, but I want Mako to win. She is so perfect.

Hanaoka a shit.

I'm sure it is probably awful in real life, but I kind of want to try ballroom dancing now. How can anime make anything look exciting and fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACYgw0pbmA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should read the manga, it's really good.
>I kind of want to try ballroom dancing now
Yeah why not? Go for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACYgw0pbmA0

We need one of these female dancers to have cowtits. None of the competing females around the MC have anything close to actual good-sized tits.

>inb4 muh athlete's body must be flat blah blah blah

That's literally how it has to be, though. It's the same as figure skating, they're all lithe.

>inb4 muh athlete's body must be flat blah blah blah
faggot

>How can anime make anything look exciting and fun?
via the power of bullshit. which you wouldn't try irl unless you're full blown weeaboo.

Ballroom is a lot of fun. There are a lot of cougars on the scene, but a lot of cute girls too. If you have anxiety talking to them, it can be a good way to get over it. Basically what I did.

Chinatsu won't let anyone thicc near Tatara unfortunately.

That is indeed unfortunate. Well, it's not surprising that she'd be so insecure about that. Still, it's a damn shame.

Well Chinatsu is super jealous after all.

wew lad

Holy clunky exposition Batman.

Got to protect her future husbando from other sluts.

>She is so perfect
That was what everyonethought before they got to Chinatsu

This Chinatsu girl doesn't look that cute to be honest.

>cute
She's a real woman, my man.

Can't wait to see Tatara get serious

I was expecting anons to sperg out at the pads falling out and say they should have been disqualified or whatever. Proud of you guys for recognizing farce and gags.

DESU I didn't like how they showed off her bouncing tits at first because Mako is too pure for this world but then when the pads came out I was able to forgive them

Shit that was supposed to say desu why the fuck would it autocorrect to desu?

Fuck this bullshit go die Sup Forums this website is shit

jesus christ

Why are ballroom threads so dead?
>Read the manga
>Now double blueballed waiting for both anime episodes and manga chapters
I did not expect the manga to be so short and author gets sick mid-tournament arc.

manga threads were sort of lively a while ago. Took a while for the scans and translations to start running, though. I'm glad we finally have consistency with the updates now, even if it's a long release schedule on the mangaka's part.

Honestly I don't care about anime much because the animation isn't that great. I'm waiting for the new manga chapter next month. I hope the author will finish this Tatara/Chinatsu vs Kugimiya arc soon, it's taking too long at this point.

Yeah it's doing the very shonen cliche thing of "humanizing" the villain but I think him having his kid orbiters is enough and we didn't need to go all the way back to his childhood.

I think Kugimiya will lose, most likely, because after the chapter about Akira's past (Chinatsu's friend), she lost and is irrelevant now.

Actually, ballroom IS a great deal of fun.
>Source: Been dancing since I was around ten or so, even competed a few times (with 3 different partners).
Seriously, look around for an opportunity, if you're in college, your university might have a ballroom club (mine does), or find out about your local chapter of USADance or another dance organization. You don't even need a partner if you're not competing, group lessons will rotate partners and at dances asking someone to dance isn't seen as an overture or anything romantic; you can ask a stranger to dance and no-one will look twice. The community is nice and everyone is willing to teach you, because they all love the sport.

>even competed a few times (with 3 different partners).
So, did you win any prizes?

Bring back Hyoudou already, Gaju is a fucking idiot.

What chapter does Chinatsu debut? Just started the manga and I'm looking forward to her.

Chapter 18, I think.

Please tell me she fucks off. Don't understand why the MC and basically every other guy in this series is so obsessed with her.

Why is the audience so fucking loud?

She's the final boss of this show
Cheering, I guess?

Hiatus and bad scheduling for the anime.

>23 years old

What the fuck? I thought he was in his thirty.

My dick was diamonds

Chinatsu is superior.

The girls look so much better with their standard hair, hate the slick back dance look.

Why are the necks so fucking long?

so they could animate the whiplash.

Im pretty sure long hair girls have to do that to avoid tanglements and what not. for short hair girls just have to look thier best

YOU GET NOTHING, FLATFAGGOT!

Now THAT is resting bitch face.

>that moment when Tatara evolved from pubes to human

I have bad news for you, OP

Tatara's rape face is funny.

Man, the latter parts of the manga are so evocative. I can't wait for them to be animated.

Especially this page, with Tatara appearing for an instant in a sea of pubes like a horse-rider chasing after Kugimiya.

Let's hope they actually save the budget for these later scenes.

Manga exaggerates proportions from time to time to make the illusion of movement more dynamic, and to make the poses stand out more. Anime followed suit, but it doesn't work here.

The anime is set to have only 4000 drawings per episode consistently so don't hope for any episodes to suddenly have lots of movement.

This just makes me feel bad for Mako

What a let down, then.

I got a few medals, no golds, but I feel fairly proud of how I did. I haven't had much time for dance recently, but I'd love to get back into it when things calm down again.

Oh I see. Thanks, I'm just curious, that's all.

don't feel bad, she's not really sad and doesn't really miss him: she just wanted her onii-chan to aknowledge her and take him back

she has nostalgia of that contest when Tatara made her shine, though

She really triggers Chinatsu and Gaju when she said Tatara is a marvelous leader, made me laugh there.

I'm waiting for the manga to be complete so I can see the spoilers on who wins before reading. Or if anyone wins at all and it's just a waste.

It's going to take 2 to 3 more years for this manga to be completed at this rate.

That's fine with me. I just don't like reading manga that isn't finished or will never end because the author can't write an ending.

Hmm, I'm sure we will get Tatara/Chinatsu vs Hyoudou/Shizuku chapters in the future, but after that? Who knows.

You're in luck then, because the author included the ending in the first two pages of the manga.

You're going to be waiting a while then. Not to mention the author has gotten sick more than once already. I hope she stays in good health, but you know how it is with mangaka.

Shizuku dumped Kiyoharu for Tatara? That's impossible.

That nipponese cold is no joke.

>That's impossible
Anything is possible user. But honestly, who knows about that page? The author could just ignore it since she's made absolutely zero reference to it. Not even as a dream or a delusion by Tatara. Or it is the actual ending of the series since they are dancing at Blackpool. Only time will tell.

That Tatara looks young compared to the current Tatara in the manga right now, but oh well, we'll see in the next 2 years

I WANT ONE

That's a pretty generous estimate. Whether Shizuku is going to be with him or not, Blackpool is still his ultimate endgame. I feel like Tatara has a pretty long way to go from his current point to Blackpool. Unless we get a time skip.

>broccoli=tatara
>sloth=mako
>rabbit=shizuku
>tiger=gaju
>goat=hyoudou

>161399100
It's really unfortunate the typesetter at the time didn't edit this scene in the manga, because there's some seriously funny anecdotes here.

Lines go with

TTR -> Mako
At middle school year 2 with no bra?
Mako -> TTR
Exploiting

TTR -> Shizuku
Big breasts
Shizuku -> TTR & Gaju
Killing intent

Kiyoharu -> Gaju
Ignore

With a special mention to the heart on Gaju -> Kiyoharu line.

Gaju and Kiyoharu OTP

Oh hi there

The author is kinda sicky.

i HATED ganbatte with a passion until i've stumbled upon this anime

in the end, all good series are about humans and their relationsships; whether its a battle shonen or a ganbatte is secondary

>yfw that girl is actually Chizuru

Lower left panel could be a fun reaction image if cropped.

sadfrog!

I wasted like half an hour trying to translate Shizuku's second kanji, in case killing intent was wrong cause I thought it was, only to look over after I give up to see this post. I feel silly.

Well, there's 殺気 sakki that's more common and they use 殺意 satsui here, which probably threw you off, but they're pretty much synonyms.
Maybe sakki has more connotations to being impulsive and raged, while satsui is a clearly planned intent for murder, but whatever.

I'm always here. Just rarely with a trip.

Hi.

Well thank you for translating this beautiful manga, this series made me interested in ballroom dancing.

>stereotypical cool mentor characters in chinese cartoons are younger than me now
Fuck I feel old and unaccomplished

Thanks, user.

Not at all. I'm glad if you're enjoying it. No other work has struck me as much as Ballroom did and it is my pleasure to be able to bring it to other people, to the best of my abilities.

But most of the thanks should go to the rest of the crew. My job is probably the easiest, while the proofreader and cleaner/typesetter (bless his soul) work tirelessly to bring the best quality possible.

I want to see more interactions between her and Tatara.

God bless you and your team too.

What a babe!

shizuku a cunt

mako btfo

oaasan too lewd

Shizuku a best.

is this rape?

even if it was meant to be a glimpse into the future, at this point I'd say it's been redacted to one of tatara's early delusions. the way the story is written, there is no future with shizuku because she is a one dimensional bitch, with little to no room for character development.

Shouldn't you be telling people to support the official release and support the sickly mangaka?

If that is rape, pic related is debauchery.

at least tape your nipples, skank

I don't know maybe im getting knee'd to the face bitch