I just finished watching the 12 episodes of this and I'm now pissed that I liked it

I just finished watching the 12 episodes of this and I'm now pissed that I liked it.

I am also gay for this Russian guy here.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYBvg5MHnlO/?taken-by=hiramatz
twitter.com/exorcisingemily/status/899295124928286721
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're welcome.

Artist onegai

What was it that did it for you, OP: his life-saving ass or his glorious tits?

His ass is fine. What got me was his personality.

You love him now user. Get ready for the hottest of hottie young slav

>voiced by Suwabe
If it weren't for this I wouldn't consider watching YOI.

Just watch it already user.

What was your journey like watching this OP. Especially ep 7.

I envy the pig

Song and dance is the most basic and still popular form of entertainment that everyone can get it.

Gay shits are extra.

kek Hiramatsu

instagram.com/p/BYBvg5MHnlO/?taken-by=hiramatz

Does Victor make people gay or is he a gay awakener?

You can't make people gay.

Tell that to Welcome to the Bombaroom

Well he damn sure made me

What did he mean by this?

Are there any pictures of the new illustrations or do we have to suffer in deprivation?

You have to suffer in deprivation and reports of the fallout of the clusterfuck that afest was.

Maybe they found out about 'no one wants to see gays in tights' statement

Poor naive nips. They probably think all of America is a gay paradise.

You can with repeated exposure. Same reason people who stay on Sup Forums for long enough become deviants who like lolis and traps.

I still can't believe anyone can be so purposefully fucking obtuse. YoI broke records in practically all measures of success. It's like a shitposter on Sup Forums had infiltrated

Jesus Christ. The most exciting drawings and no one fucking posts pictures of them.

I hate burgers.

It IS way better for gays than a lot of countries, including Japan, at the very least.

It's interesting that the Director of the Afest was speaking to people about it. Anyway, here's a little video of them the difficulties they were dealing with:

twitter.com/exorcisingemily/status/899295124928286721

Plus, the afest thread going on over at /cgl/ right now with posts about the clusterfuck of a con.

Who would've thought I'd see the day anime veterans would be posting pro lgbt images.

Does he know what it means?

Hiramatsu is very interest in political and social topics, his talks a lot against Abe and Trump in twitter. So I'm pretty sure he knows what is that.

Hopefully Kubo and Hiramatz and Tanemura will post them later like they always do ;_;

both

>most of the hearts are coming from men

Really makes you think

the one in the back looks like a snail with heart eyes

fanboys vs physics

What about his personality tickled your balls user

I love this was actually commented on in the BD commentary too, it was even said Kubo was happy that they made the guys have heart eyes as well

He's very political on his twitter so it's very likely. Kubo and Sayo also reference a lot of gay stuff and have politically active/socially aware friend circles too so it's not far-fetched that Hiramatsu knows those things too.

>YoI broke records in practically all measures of success
I swear fags lie more than Kemonofags

How could we forget? YOI isn't a success until it beats Looney Tunes.

What exactly is the lie? Were you asleep at the end of 2016 or what? Go look up the sales numbers, the amount of recognition of skating celebrities (and even a few regular celebs) of it, the amount of articles and discussion on social media, all the orgs/places - even normalfag ones - that did collabs with YoI (even the ISU), etc.
Even some others in the industry have referenced or commented.
You can't just close your eyes to it because you dislike it, retard.

Poor YOI, the anti fujos from Warner Bros are winning

It's even more funny because it wasn't even the best selling anime of 2016
Nice hyperbole YOIfag
>Still lying out your ass
Like the time CR went down on the last episode because of traffic from YOI right? Even though it never got numbers above Naruto?

It's a homo paradise compared to Nipland

So you don't have anything worthwhile to say then, figures

Excep it was

YOI wasn't trying to push an agenda they said

>Even though it never got numbers above Naruto?

>comparing YoI to Naruto
Holy shit, this isn't quite Looney Tunes level but it's getting there

You were the one saying it was the biggest success story ever

>Ever
The goalposts start here.

It is indeed one of the biggest success story. MAPPA is just a small studio and they didn't expect it to be as big as it was. The animation isn't even the best because of the insane time constraints and schedules. Yet it started topping all the sales charts that season to eventually becoming one of the biggest of all recent anime (70k average iirc). Even the OST broke anime soundtrack records. The staff themselves also talk constantly about how crazy and far-reaching YoI's popularity has been.

Just google it, fag

Goalposts were a lie.

It is a success story. Success isn't beating Naruto. Success is being critically acclaimed by industry peers, celebs, AND a 67k sales average.

Of course it wasn't the best selling of 2016, the first volume was released Dec 30th. It's sold the most in 2017 so far though and has the 4th highest avg sales since 2000.

But it is.

Does anyone know the sales numbers for My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic

How will the anti fujo militants react when they realize Warner Bros was actually furry recruiters the whole time?

Yeah youre talking out of your fucking ass right now.

>the biggest success story.
>MAPPA is just a small studio
>The animation isn't even the best because of the insane time constraints and schedules
>the OST broke anime soundtrack records
>The staff themselves also talk constantly about how crazy and far-reaching YoI's popularity has been.

Okay, so why is it just a flop in your eyes then, faggot?

Can you fuck off and stop posting retarded Sup Forums reaction images in Sup Forums? It's like you're not even trying to be taken seriously

About 2x times more than YOI

Because he's just shitposting and "pretending" to be retarded all along just to bait everyone.

Simply because he wishes it was. Even when presented with facts and stats he insists on being retarded, pathetic really

Who said I thought it was a flop? It's closing in on Destiny's sales average that's far from a flop.

All the Sup Forums makes me think we actually have the original looney tunes retard in this thread, still frothing at the mouth over the objective success of a series he doesn't like. Imagine being that pathetic.

Just fuck off already .

>Being surprised that a mediocre sports anime appeals to lying delusional faggots

YOI has to beat The Lion King before it can be called successful

The facts are right there

Nice hyperbole YOIfag

>this level of denial
>in charge of calling anyone delusional

Nice salt Sup Forumsermin

Well, this thread successfully convinced me to never touch this series.

Smartest comment in this thread

This is still what you look like, faggot

>Letting randos on Sup Forums affect your opinion
You're worse than all of them up there.

Oh my sides. Thank you for this. Truely Luney Toons is the bench mark of the anime industry

It's less about what was said and more about what wasn't said.

I suggest trying to disguise your writing style next time

Makes me laugh every fucking time.

SayoKubo wants to turn everyone gay. Look what happened to Hiramatsu. Dude used to draw girls but now he only draws homos.

There are a large number of moe and hentai artists that started doing Baldfat dj as well

Really, I am somebody else? What's my angle?

See? It's working.

YOI truly brings out the autism in everyone.

>pic
>ywn get to feel up Piggy's punipuni body like Vitya does ;_; still happy that was a real thing that happened though

This is my kink desu, I need a list.

With those round eyes and no bottom eyemarks he doesn't look like himself, he looks like a Tim Burton character

Fuck off, stop trying to make every thread a general.

That looks hideous, the fuck were they thinking?

Thinking of fujobucks, of course.

It's okay. Victor is more feminine than some women.

You mean his personality?

If he liked traps he would go for Fairy

His beauty, how he moves with grace, and his fashion sense.

Fairy doesn't move like female anime character in day-to-day life. He's just graceful and his natural state is WTTM anyway

Figure skaters are like dancers, beautiful and move gracefully, it's not a "feminine" thing.

I'm talking about day-to-day life. He crosses his legs, cocks his head, moves his hands like he has his nails done, come on now.

Fang or china are the only acceptable non-gay choices
It's not too late to rethink it, user

"Shotas" are just as gay.