I bet you don't remember this character name anymore!

Tip: She is not MIO.

That's Cycling Mio.

I remember her because she rides the same bike as mine.

She's a better Mio.

She's best boyfriend

>tfw no boifurendo like Mio

I remember her being extremely gay.

So, was she secretly working for the alpaca? They all seemed to want Ami to buy more bike stuffs.

Aoi just wants to ride Ami. With Aoi. She wants to ride WITH Ami.

I miss Saki most of all

The official promo art for this was kinda lewd.

QUALITY riders Mio.

I lost with the beach one, that was too much lewd.

Alpaca works on a reference system where you get percentages for tricking your friends into buying shit.

I agree

someone post butts

This show was great except for the QUALITY.

Would watch a S2 of.

The original boyfriend(male).

Mio was gay in her own way.

Wasnt this the show where the chink animators forgot what hair color the characters have and made one of them travel around the earth in 3 minutes or something

Look at these nerds, I bet they don't even ride fixed-gears with no brakes in crowded areas

I was reminded of Long Riders when the compensated dating ranking came out and Ami just barely made the cut.

Anyone that's voiced by Nao Toyama makes ends up on that ranking.

Ami deserved to be a lot higher. She literally whored herself out to buy bike parts.

Funny that even with literally no budget Long Riders was still better than Minami Kamakura.

Good to know we're still doing this bait.

Also leagues better than Bakuon. Dunno why people were complaining about QUALITY when Bakuon was even worse.

>Bait

MKJJB was shit, it was literally just one cute tomboy and then 4 ugly girls cycling with no goals. At least Long Riders the girls were all cute and Ami had some real goals she was looking to achieve and was actually doing proper competitive cycling not some meme race around a school or against class mates.

Well Bakuon and MKJJB were both destined to be shit with Ueda Reina voicing the main girl. Her retarded voice makes me want to kill myself.

I still haven't seen the last episode of Wrong Riders, but I do admit that it was a comfy show.

HAHA you actually liked the ugly brown skin. Bait. Long Riders flopped because of it's terrible QUALITY, get over it.

So, uh, what's her name?

>muh sales
end yourself

The tomboy? Umi.

>long riders is good just because

Eat a bullet

I never knew her name to begin with.

Aoi bullying was great

The cutest.

aoi

Did you forget them?

AOI

shit show, right?

No.

I dropped this after 2 episodes.
Did I make the right choice?

user overdosed on LN titles I see.

Aoi, wasn't it?

How could I forget about the AMIgos?

pin-pon

Honestly liked that show a lot. S2 when?

>mfw my onee-chan is retarded

That's weird. The anime itself was remarkably non-lewd. The main reason I didn't drop it despite the many fuckups was that they at least had some decency.

Nobody escapes lewd promo art.

Everything's gonna be daijoubu.

>Aoi will never be your boyfriend

>boyfriend(male)
I think you got something mixed up.

>4 ugly girls
notRin was beautiful. It also had lots of spats and good endcards.

Korone was cute too.

nice smug there

There was at least one doujin about her and it was nice.

Now I can't decide whether I'd rather cum on Hinako's flat chest or inside Hokuto's jacket.

I just want to lick the sweat of her DFC.