Would the repeal of the 2nd amendment trigger the 2nd Civil War? Would States leave the union if it ever happened?

Would the repeal of the 2nd amendment trigger the 2nd Civil War? Would States leave the union if it ever happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hawaii is a bit surprising with 45% gun ownership.

I don't think the break would at the political level. I think military and police would be the first to turn against the government, after all the hunters went ballistic.

this seems kinda low

This proves once again that AK is the best state

wtf? why do Yankees hate freedom? I thought much more americans have guns

Odd that Missouri is one of the lower ones.

I live here and almost every faggot I know owns at least one gun

based montana

t. albertan

No it wouldn't. Fat lazy burgers have no appetite for war or anything but big macs. Niggers rape thousands of white women, murder white kids and kill dozens of cops every day there and the pacified Amerimutt does absolutely nothing about it. Let's not pretend taking their guns way will do anything to change that. It's over faggots.

That's what me believe a large portion of states actually would leave the US over it

God why don't Americans commit vigilante justice like it's the 1800s anymore?

Go face first into an acid attack you stupid limey fuck.

I find it interesting a brit of all people is claiming americans would be too "lazy" to do anything, when they themselves did fuck all when your government actually took the guns

Actually this. It's the burgers. If America suffered a really bad economic depression that forced people to go without the grease and the electric jew entertainment boxes all while retaining the current level of partisanship it would either cause all out Civil War or Wiemar type rise of political extremes.

You retards are so out of touch. I don't blame the retard Muhammad, but the mutt must live in a cucked state.

There would be serious issue with any gun bans or confiscations here in the south.

Right and wrong. Do I think entertainment and decadence is the only thing keeping us from a civil war RIGHT NOW? Yes. Will that change as things get worse? Yes. Is civil war inevitable regardless of what happens from now on? Yes.

>Civil War?
Fuck off Soros.

Yeah because I tell survey takers if I have guns or not.

yes

You should know better than anyone nigel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

That image is bait, its only counting people that have said yes that they own guns on the poll. Percentages are much higher.

i think thats the fucking point moron