One Piece

Spoilers tomorrow.

How will they deal with these two once they reach the ship?

Pudding alters their memories.

She is too fixated with Sanji right now

I thought it was Tuesday?

Katakuri tosses Perospero overboard and asks if he can join the Strawhats.

Reminder that the only real fight we had this arc was Luffy eating crackers.

>"Spoilers tomorrow"
>It's sunday
Wait, what? did i miss something? didnt we get the last chapter two or three days ago?

and?

Literally nobody cares about you Americans, it's monday in Japan. You don't matter

Today's Monday. Check the post date.

So how many hrs 22?

I'm a commie so I hate America too

Brook jobbing and Chopper capture again

How can spoilers be tomorrow if its 48 hrs away?

Sry Friends, but i dont want to go to work TOMORROW so i changed my calendary, it says 0:33 SUNDAY. I am a genius, dont ya think?

Well spoilers usually come out Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning around 12am

It's 1 am Sunday night / Monday morning right now so spoilers won't be out until then

Year of Sanji they said
Whole Cake Island will get more exciting after the bomb they said

SO Shanks cannot NOT be a D right?

I mean when he inevitably dies, he would be smiling, r-right?

The Will of D will bring forth a storm
Nami brings forth storms all the damn time.

Nami is confirmed D

No
He'll die like a bitch when Rockstar betrays him

Jinbe will sacrifice himself

As much as I like Whole Cake Island i think we've been here a little too long, but I guess that's just because of the constant breaks. I hope ODA hurries to Wano WHERE we can finally reunite the whole Strawhat crew. I hope MY man Sanji does more than bake a cake this arc, it seems pretty lackluster after all the shit he's been through. I'm also very confused of Pudding is FRIEND or foe now, or maybe just outright crazy. It makes you think what ZORO and the others are doing right now as we speak.

Rereading Dressrosa Colosseum arc. The Coribou side story happens during it.

Now, I've read the entire manga series at least 3 times and parts of it more then that. Have not really watched the anime much.

I just realized "Blood-Splatterer" Coribou is bald and has a lizard on his head. Because of chapter 715s side story picture. I feel so dumb right now.

Never leave. You bring joy to my pitiful existence

10/10

Oda should've cut out the backstory shit with Sanji's family and improved this arc.

48 hours is not tomorrow faggot

Nami is getting BTFO next chapter

What will the match up be when Red Hairs vs Straw Hats happen?

Shanks vs Luffy
Yasopp vs Usopp
Beckman vs Zoro?
Roo vs Sanji?
Rockstar vs Brook?

None because Blackbeard kills Shanks

Brook's awakening will be getting his flesh back for a limited amount of time.

Maybe not next but soon

Atleast we got to see Gear 4 Tankman in action

So do we ever know the reason why Gol gave his Strawhat to Shanks?

I'd assume he gave it to Shanks as he was leaving the crew and said the same thing that Shanks told Luffy

Just wanted to say thank you mods. The threads may be slow now, but at the least they are readable. It's been so long ago since we had normal threads.

Bobbin will sacrifice himself.

Shanks had it as a member of the crew though

He'd watch out for the hat for him.

Read the sticky and fuck off to

idk, after seeing carrot's chemistry within the crew it would almost feel weird having her not be there anymore. too many nakamaflags have been set up

Don't worry, bro. The anime team will force Oda to keep Carrot.

> for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion
>weekly new chapters
hmm

>>weekly new chapters
>threads are made every day
hmm
also
>spamming memes like

Hancock will be Pirate Queen!

God I hope so, I can't stand the guy anymore.

So, the idea is that Pudding and Chiffon were meant to get back with the other siblings to make the cake but she got sidetracked by seeing Sanji and got overwhelmed by thirst
I wonder if she will help him or just try to take him away

No I think the idea from the beginning was to save the Straw Hats first.

Agreed. For such a long arc and no one big going down is a bit bummer.

>Meme
Come on, you must admit this one is quality shitposting; AND it's a quality post as well.

No, he's right. I like that these faggots will never get over that sticky fucking with their 'fun' and they still insist on doing it as a means of rebelling against the system. Most of these teenagers are about to go back to school anyway.

Almost certainly (unless the story becomes too shit), to him it was just a hat and not very important at all but he passed it to Shanks as a symbol of respect and to Shanks it became a treasure

Maybe Shanks was his like a son to him? He joined the crew as a kid and Roger was already an adult

Katakuri throws the candy man in the water and asks to join the crew

>implying they won't just asspull it and make the strawhat contain some kind of code to one piece vault or something that somehow nobody noticed

He actully didn't. Shanks made his own straw hat to copy his captain. Roger's own hat got lost or destroyed or something.

That'd be shitty, but Luffy "hearing" Shanks and/or Rogers will from it via VoAT wouldn't really be unfitting. After Shanks dies, it coud be a nice scene.

What is your problem with those posts anyway, it's fucking mid-week, all the discussion about the last chapter has concluded, what content do you expect people to discuss about anyway?

Source?

>Luffy ate cake while fighting Big Mom

How is this not the best MC of all time?

i want to fug Big Mom in her golden days desu

post your favourite underrated scene

They are already dead, Brook and Chopper fucked them.

This whole sequence changed my life.

>a fishman got defeated by a commoner teenager
So much for being vastly superior to humans.

you got me.

Dude, "common teenager", what are you talking about? He's got 8,000 followers!

posting a bit earlier than usual

Underrated memefriend

thanks buddy

That nami's face.

thanks vizanon

so now we have THREE different translations of Pudding's last scene

The plot looks like its heading more towards BB vs Dragon.

Usopp got some of the coolest moments.

and I'm not talking about comic relief

So what's it like for a marine recruit with devil fruit powers? Do they get special training.

>wait, which one are you?
how the fuck does viz get this from "sochi!!?"

what is this "which one" nonsense?

So does she have some sort of personalty disorder? Also Capone actually caring about his wife is great. I initially thought he married and had a kid with her just to gain leverage with BM, but he actually loves her.

nah viz is adding their headcanon

Do you have the raw page user? I'd love to give it a look.

i feel like df users get recruited by the navy and df are given to the exceptional soldiers
>fuji
>cp9

That guy literally asks Oda's stuff how to translated you retards.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
MAD Ass LuNacuck

???????????

Is this guy just making shit up or what?

You dont know nip.

What does LuNa have to do with anything, Sweetie-kun?

You keep lying about translation like that will help you somehow. It's pretty hilarious

I didn't post a single post on the matter of the translation, Sweetie-kun. Now answer the question.

Then you shouldnt be replying to me.

Why not? If you want to have a private conversation, go to some chat. Anyway, is there any connection between the translation and LuNa or is this your usual paranoia?

SaNami confirmed