Killed someone who stole a goku uniform

>killed someone who stole a goku uniform
>segregates people in her city into castes
>if students are tardy on one day of the year, they get expelled and end up homeless
>encourages high caste citizens to kill the tardy students if they sneak into the wrong section of the city
>encourages students at her academy to kill eachother to be the last one standing for the battle royale

why do people like her again?

It's a cartoon dude.

It's all okay as long as you're cute.

Eyebrows

Because it's cool to unironically support fascism, where have you been?

It was just a prank bro, a social experiment

>why do people like her again?

She represents modern day feminism and leadership in an ideal world that people would like to reach in the next 10-15 years.

how does feminism mean killing people (under your total subjugation) who do something slightly different than what you want them to?

>He hasn't read the SCUM Manifesto.

Muh mommy issues and muh greater good and muh not actually enjoying it

No but really it baffles me how anyone could like Satsuki. Bunch of spineless cuccboi boot lickers desu.

say what you want, but equality of economics and rights are a zero sum game and there is no stopping it. the only way one knows he's better than someone else is by comparison.

if i have a bigger house and have more rights then you know we aren't equal.

if we all have the same quality of life then we would arbitrarily find something else to compare.

I only like her ass.

>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a film

"Hmmm, I agree that the writer may have erred here"

>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a novel

>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a short story

>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a video game

>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a video game

"DUDE ITS A FUCKING CHINESE CARTOON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPECTING? A LEVEL OF QUALITY AND PLOT COHESION THAT EVEN CHILDREN'S SHOWS ON DISNEY CHANNEL HAVE? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT!

this is why i hate discussing anime. even in real life people pull the "IT'S JUST AN ANIME, DUDE" card

oops the last greentext is supposed to read

>>Someone brings up a plothole or characterization inconsistency in a anime

>If you're talking about fans
People tend to like the whole neccesary evil angle to a character. Satsuki took no pride in what she had to do, but she had to make it belivable. Personally I didn't care for her too much.

>If you're talking about characters
I thought she was just supposed to be blindingly amazing at everything. Similar to a typical class president character in an SoL, but in an action oriented anime instead. Everyone is just jocking her for how perfect she was.

>satsuki took no pride in what she had to do

That's bullshit and you know it.

Are you ok?

>That file name
didnt that guy just state he didnt like the dude in the video just because he was Black?

Only one guy here said it was just a cartoon, not to mention you will always get the "it's just X" answer if you question something enough books, movies, games etc. The whole point of fiction is to suspend your belief.

Well she gets better

>didnt that guy just state he didnt like the dude in the video just because he was Black?

and what do you think racism is?

>The whole point of fiction is to suspend your belief.

I have no problem suspending my belief in an anime where parasitic aliens evolved into clothing and were enacting their plan to take over the world

i have a problem with blatant characterization issues like satsuki being essentially WW2 Mussolini, but we find out that she had a heart of gold the entire time and wanted to defend the helpless people of her city and her world... the same city that housed the same helpless people that she had no problem killing encouraging violence/death or making them live in castes and the vast majority of them in shitty slums

what would she do if someone stole a goku body?

Predjudice based on race idk. The file name has "Le" in it which made me think it was pointing to the fact that the dude wasn't racist.

I'll give that to you. It was shockbait to just make her good. They could have made her less evil. My comment was more along the lines of "calm down, there are still people to have a decent discussion with."

>Kill la Kill is getting old and forgotten
>We've long passed the point where it was still relevant enough to get a video game

i will never not be mad we didn't get SHIT

She also mutilated her hair don't forget.

Because I find her to be an interesting character with a nice donk. You're allowed to like characters that aren't nice guys you know.

because she created a randian objectivist fantasy land?
Because she's hot?
Because she was quasi raped by her own mother in a scene half the perverts on this board likely whacked off to?
because she teamed up with the MC and joined the good guys in the end?

Because failures are a huge turn on for a surprising amount of people.

Put up a good fight and then lose it.

While LWA gets a game.

Fuck I hate the LWA anime, the OVAs were fantastic though.

make little goku jr

>all the other violence-related examples
Everything she did was because she knew that if she did not exert iron will and discipline and discover the most worthy members of society through struggle she wouldnt stand a chance against her mother's plan to take over the world. You could say that this failed, but it is true that she did discover the Elite 4 who played key role in securing the victory.

>segregates people in her city into castes
Based on their performance and ambition. The episode with Mako displayed how hard work and dedication can push you from the slums into the higher casts in no time.

I do not think everything she did was justified, but she portrayed a feminist ideal while at the same time leaving it flawed and riddled with issues. She is one of my favourite "strong female" characters of all time. She figuratively laughs all the "feminist tests" for independent characters out of the fucking room.

>killing a thief
What's wrong with that?

They never made her "good". She didnt state regret for what she did or change her goal until her mother was defeated. What changed for her was warming up to Ryuuko and her elite 4 as she realized she is not that hot without the help of people who value her. Good and evil are really murky concepts in the whole show, from the gag characters that is Mako's family, through the corrupt Dosh king, to Satsuki everyone has their moment of glory and their moments of being absolute human garbage.

Undoubtedly her biggest crime.

Satsuki didn't kill anyone. The dude from episode 1 was seen again later on. He got huge.

because she's le sexy waifu material how is she le so perfect XD

She isnt even that attractive in the grand scheme of things. She has a manface completed by two giant caterpillars above her eyes. She is popular because of her character. There arent that many shows with a bunch of female characters who focus on their goals and exert powerful personalities instead of talking about relationships or being part of the comic relief background. The characterization of the show's female cast is one of the strong points of this anime.

>I hate the LWA anime

Meanwhiel you post a konosuba picture, how hard is it living, while you know that you have terrible taste?

>natural selection tournament to prove one's personal strength
>higher rank students can keep their superior uniforms inevitably ending on top anyway
For what purpose?

Because everyone kept their uniforms and the whole point was to examine Ryuuko's uniform and her power level.

It doesnt, the thing is younger feminists are getting more polarised, they are making exceptions for bad behavior under guise of feminism.
However with this character it's just japanese princess who is strict on discipline cliche. Nothing new here.

They're into s&m and cbt. She has that generic "mistress" look.

>equality of rights is a zero sum game
What

This

Retard detected.

>Character values strength above everything else
>uses a faulty design for a sword as her weapon of choice

Immersion broken.

>goku uniform

>fascism
You can leave lady Satsuki's city and go to Osaka, you capitalist scum with no resolve.

>why do people like her again?
she has a nice pooper