Why is this still the most well known school shooting despite the fact that their bodycount seems measly by 2018...

Why is this still the most well known school shooting despite the fact that their bodycount seems measly by 2018 standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DjyLe2mQq60
liveleak.com/view?i=565_1477704042
columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/forum
youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/04/21/hillary-clintons-history-with-video-games-and-the-rise-of-political-geek-cred/?utm_term=.a4373055ae5c
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/04/22/clinton.shooting/
articles.latimes.com/1999/apr/25/news/mn-30999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its the only school shooting that we will ever see video from because it was actually done by the kids

helped start the trend
>muh false flags

It was the first big school shooting other than the one in Texas in 1966. Plus, it was pre-9/11

They made a movie about it and tied it to Marilyn Manson who was at the height of his popularity

It's the only one that had more then one perpetrator.

All the other kids with the pumped up kick better run,better run,outrun my gun....

because it was one of the first of the modern era

FUN FACT: it was originally supposed to be a bombing that collapsed the entire school and would have killed hundreds. However, none of the five bombs they planted went off, so they went in the school with guns to set off the bombs, but still couldn't get them to blow.

Funny, or perhaps ironic, thing...Had the bombs gone off it would have been more deadly and it would have removed the gun control narrative we have today

youtu.be/DjyLe2mQq60

Columbine happened at least as far back as '96 although I remember it further back around '94. kids who grew up in the 90s should agree

What the fuck is going on

nah, it happened in 99. I remember it clearly because i was a senior when it happened. Plus I met someone in college my age who was a senior at columbine when it happened and they were my age. This young generation is retarded with their tide code and monkeydela effect

It's a valid point. Why do we never see the CCTV anymore?

You have a broken brain.

shit, we don't even hear the 911 calls anymore.

Because Michael Moore made a documentary back in the day people still thought he was sane.

It was 99 you spaz, keep your "Mandela effect" shit to yourself. 94 was the Oklahoma city bombing, maybe that's what your thinking off, it's one of my first memories.

This. Video proof.

Gonna remind everyone that this was in 98. As in, 1998. Not 2004. Not 2012. Not 2015. Not even 2018.

Legal is the (((official))) reason, but beyond that why would we see them? The point of TV and media is to make the sheeple want to consume and buy more useless shit, seeing kids get blown away doesn't typically promote consumerism. Only time they need to drag out the footage is when they have an agenda to push like gun control,

it was in 99

>"The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on March 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine,[3][4] an unincorporated area of Jefferson County, Colorado, U.S."
Wikipedia

we have cctv of the mall shooting from 2016 liveleak.com/view?i=565_1477704042

thats not true

It's the only real one

Because it was the last one where the government played no role in the shooting itself, or the orchestration/staging of it.
Also this, which is really funny and ironic considering how every faggot kid has a video camera in their pocket.

the Sutherland springs shooting is on full video

Get it right, you mongoloid. Oklahoma City bombing was in 1995.

First one that was covered so heavily, and part of that was the body count.

There have been allegedly 18 school shootings in the two months of this year so far, but Florida is the first one that people seem to know or care about. Why? 17 deaths and extensive media coverage.

Compared to the other incidents, where guns were merely fired and didn't hit anyone, or didn't kill anyone, or even killed someone but it was only one or two.

The point is, after 19 years, when everyone carries a card size gadget to film and security cameras everywhere, there is no footage of any of these incidents

This is a good point. It is unusual that there is no footage of these other shootings- you think at least one would have footage???

Because they genuinely came off like they did it for the lulz and thrill of it.

It was April 20th. All this misinfo in this thread

what shooting do u want video of?

look on the columbine forums then

fun fact- David Ali Sonboly was born that day

Thanks John Oliver

this is something i've been thinking about a lot. they had guns they got from friends and a hundred pipe bombs they built in their fucking backyard. I'm blown away by the people who still think it's just a GUN PRAHBLEM.

Why is Elvis the most famous rock star even though his music sounds lame by 2018 standards?

Style.

Let me guess, Paddock wasn't a lone gunman? My bad it's the only one where it's universally agreed and proven to have more than one shooter

Because it wasn't fake like the rest of them.

because it was the first time the media went apeshit reporting it 24/7 so people still remember it

Stair had style

It doesn't though

Combo of several factors already mentioned:
-Planned and carried out together rather than solo (wasn't the first, but it was rare)
-Plenty of info about the kids was found out and made public
-That it happened in middle America and not some poor brown project
etc

Because there have been countless TV documentaries about it. Broadcasted on channels like Discovery Channel and National Geographic.

Maybe not any more at this time.
But i remember them from when i was a kid ~20 years ago.

BTW People generally, even on Sup Forums HUGELY underestimate the influence of TV programming.
I predicted for example the recent wave of young white women wanting `to have sex with a black male so bad`.

This is because Katy Perry and Lana del Rey in particular, have been heavily promoting it 2~3 years ago. The effects don't come immediately it takes a year or 3 for the indoctrinated 12~13 year olds to become teenagers.

We'r probably at peak degeneracy this now. In the coming years - Hollywood on the whole, including pop-music, will have less influence on society because of the victory of Donald Trump.

Sandy hook
Elliot Rodger
This one

then go here
columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/forum

make an account and ask

Because they were edgy, white, blonde haired boys that with scary looking guns to fit the media's narrative the best.

This. Everything has been fucking fake with crisis actors for DECADES NOW

WHAT IS EVEN REAL ANYMORE BECAUSE REALITY SURE ISNT

They did tho

Patron Saints of troubled teens

They had 5-6 huge fucking propane tank bombs. Those are the ones that didn't go off and would have collapsed the school. They also planted one at a park about a mile away that morning. The plan was for the one in the park to go off, get all the police and attention out there and then explode the fucking school. They were motivated by the OKC bombing. Not for political reason, but just racking up a huge death count. Well, Eric Harris was. Dylan was just suicidal and went along with it because he hated shit too. The reason they chose the high school is they knew it would result in a higher death count. They would have done a mall or anywhere else if they knew there would have been the density

Remember, the vast majority of shootings at schools, guns on school campuses, and general violence at schools is caused by blacks to blacks in majority black schools.

Washington snipers dude

Those digits. It's confirmed then.

Columbine was and is the most
A E S T H E T I KKK

Most singers today don't have the talent Elvis had. They lack the ability to hit the same notes. Most of the big singers today can only hit a few notes and usually it's none of the bass notes.

It was the only one that wasn't a false flag op. Where it's on video. Where the school isn't immediately demolished. Where we actually saw bodies.

Checked and it's true.

It was the first one and maybe the only one fatually done

CHARLES WHITMAN

>Washington snipers
>school shooting

K

am i going ot hell for laughing at that image?

HE LEARNED TO SHOOT IN THE MUHHHREEENS

FP AND Trips?! What a fucking world.

Fun fact about Whitman's shooting. Armed texan citizens started shooting back at him first and the cops were fine with that. In fact a citizen actually got shot going into the tower WITH the cops to take out Whitman. It only took two cops with revolvers and pump shotguns to take out an entrenched experienced shooter with a rifle. Today the SWAT couldn't accomplish that. They would stand around for hours.

We actually got to see the footage

this

if those were a pair of niggers MSM would have memoryholed it in no time

That is such an iconic image; that high school should have used it as their yearbook photo.

More specifically
>it was 1999, the turn of the century
>it was done by a "type" of kid: the loner
>this type of kid had an aesthetic defined by late 90s: trenchcoats, black clothing, sullen attitude, dark sense of humor
>this type of kid was synonymous with music of the era: Nothing Records, Pantera, Slayer, and later rock-rap and ending with Insane Clown Posse
>this type of kid was synonymous with decade-defining games like DOOM and Quake
>Columbine has a really cool, strange name that activates the almonds, Sandy Hook is runner-up
>the CCTV footage was iconic; moreover, it was shared by kids on the web
>Columbine had a direct effect on every high school, many required mesh bookbags, dress codes weren't enforced but a certain "look" was on notice
>print media was still a thing, and you could read huge exposes about the shooters, and others like Kip Kinkel, in Rolling Stone magazine, again dovetailing with the rock music vibes
>Columbine offered dark, real foreboding of 9/11, where the American dream was overcast by dark clouds of death and depression
>Depression and psychiatry were just starting to become mainstream, lots of kids were on Ritalin too, and there was a big debate
>Michael Moore made Bowling for Columbine, which I even saw in a theater and liked lol, with my teen GF, it made lots of money

Another big takeaway from Columbine was that the debate back then was the shooters were bullied, where as now the shooters are white bullies related to a dying white patriarchy.

>Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

kek naww I don't need my internet activities monitored any more than it already is.

Bullying was part of the narrative and that took off because the media just kind of assumed they were bullied. They weren't bullied or loners. they had a decent sized group of friends

This, they were scummy edge lords and raging atheist. They even targeted some people based on if they were Christian or not.

Official columbine-era soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

It was the only legit one. And there is that mythical creature aka "more than one shooter", which suprisingly never happens today even tho there are more and more victims. Interdesting...

IN THE MARINES!

yeah and people were still firing when the cops shot him dead in the tower.

Yes, they were edgelords but there's no evidence they targeted anyone based on whether they were a christian or not. The girl who was supposedly shot after being asked if she believed in god was debunked a long time ago. Although, the family of that girl has tried to keep that debunking quiet because they wrote a book about her. Eric did kill her at point blank range with a shotgun and it was fucking horrible...he also broke his nose when he shot her because of the recoil and he was aiming the shotgun with one handed. They were killing people indiscriminately...what's strange to me is they let so many people live. They could have easily shot at least 100 people if not more, but only 13 died. Considering they were on the loose for like 45 minutes, that's pretty good they didn't kill more

>Why is this still the most well known school shooting despite the fact that their bodycount seems measly by 2018 standards?

Instead of democrats using it in the crusade to ban weapons, republicans were using it in their crusade against "violent vidya" and "satanic music".
Dems hopped on the hype with the "muh guns" a bit latter and republicucks, in a rare display of actual thinking, shut up, at least temporarily.

believe it or not, republicucks are still spouting off about vidya, and music. you see if here yourself all the time. shameful.

good post

cuz they were FUCKING white males and documented their crazyness in videos.

no, you're going to reddit.

pls no

Are you retarded? or just underage? It was literally tipper gore and democrats who tried to ban music and later after columbine it was the clintons and dems who recommended this

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/04/21/hillary-clintons-history-with-video-games-and-the-rise-of-political-geek-cred/?utm_term=.a4373055ae5c

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/04/22/clinton.shooting/

articles.latimes.com/1999/apr/25/news/mn-30999

god damn, get the fuck out of this thread

he looks like he drinks Listerine under a bridge.
what's he doing indoors?

im so happy i saw that movie. it had the complete opposite effect on me than what he was trying to get across

Mass degeneracy has pretty much ruined western society and your vidya and shitty edgy music are part of that.

Go to bed grandpa.

when you have millions and millions of dollars you can afford a house user

no. niggers have ruined it

You're up awfully late. Mortar shells in your commie block keeping you awake?

Because it was real...

Why no shotguns? If one used 3 1/2" slugs you can can shoot through most shit.

They had a shotgun, just not in the pic. They sawed off the barrel too

they were the first modern mass shooting. all school shootings since columbine have basically been copies of columbine. they were also the first school shooting where the shooters were under the influence of SSRIs

>when they have an agenda to push like gun control
ok. they have an agenda. why can they not produce footage?

Dont make me dab on you grandpa

Because it was done by two best friends not a "lone wolf." How many people in the world can say they have a best friend let alone a best friend that would plan and carry out a school shooting/bombing and then agree to commit suicide with them? True friends to the end