Eva 3.0+1.0

Do you think we'll get a trailer soon? Also, Unit-two looks to not be a retarded Frankenstein monster. I like it.

Nigoki is crazy dead. Wille couldn't regrow an eye in 14 years, they aren't bringing it back from this.

>coming soon

We got a poster and now this, I want to believe. Trailer sometime around Thanksgiving

I say trailer at Christmas in the earliest, 4.0 on December 2018 or January 2019

I stopped giving a shit after 3.0 turned out to be full retard.

The retardation was already showing on 2.0, hell even spilled a little into 1.0, we just chosen to ignore it, pretend it was going to be good.
How foolish we were. We should have stopped it when we had the chance.

Sure but 3.0 took it to a whole new level.

You guys must have been in one hell of a delusional echo-chamber not to see it being a trainwreck at 2.0 .

The only ones that liked 2.0 but hates 3.0 are Rei-fags. 3.0 atleast did something new with the story.

I miss old Eva threads

You sound like one of those idiots who bought a Wii U.

>rebuild
>something new with the story
yes, it went full retard.

3.0 was a transition movie, it'll look better after the next one in 2030

I would like this movie to cover the 14 years of the timeskip

rei/asuka/shinji have to drink each other's piss

3.0 already did look better than the previous ones, only the character designs were bad.

Everyone gets AIDS from Asuka's piss and dies

3.0 was good. Hope Anno will finally zip his dick out for 4.0 and start mindfucking our brains out

>the gayest unit is the most powerful
What did Anno mean by this?

You know.

Shinji was basically solo piloting it tho since Kaworu was realizing he had been Gendowned all along. And who, WHO wouldn't get hard as fuck piloting that shit ?

Their souls were in harmony, though.

Shinji was clearly the top in this erotic spiritual fusion

Well, yeah. That's the patrician taste everyone misses out on.

Alright so what do we know happened during the 14 years ellipsis ? How come so many evas could be produced ? There are corpses of them everywhere

Trailer for a new 5000 page catalog of new merchandise. If that's what you mean.

>Alright so what do we know happened during the 14 years ellipsis ?
No. They'll just keep rolling out mobage and pachinko to let us fill in the gaps without making anything canon.

Fuck, it's in even worse shape than in EoE.

N-no, Anno will finally deliver the masterpiece we've been waiting for all this time. He's fresh and pumped after Godzilla

That sound like bullshit when Kaworu was on pain and like 40 mins are about how Shinji and Kaworu needs to be in sinchrony for making Unit 13 to move, like a piano duet, but 3.0 is entirely built on bullshit.

I don't really care about 3.0+1.0 except if Shinji kills all these douchebags and re-start the world without them but Japan has a boner for blaming weaklings for their superiors's failures and the sponsors would love to get rid of brat Shinji for focusing on popular characters so he'll pay for his "sins"

Kaworu's entire brain was occupied counting to 2 over and over, he was oblivious to Asuka and Mari even being there. Shinji even kicked him from the server when he tried to talk back.

Totally.

How good Shin Gojira was gives me some degree of hope, but the shittiness of Rebuild 3 always drags me back into despair no matter what.

3 was best rebuild

I don't think you can get aids from drinking urine user.