Explain to me why gun control in our country shouldn't be a thing without using the shitty "muh freedoms" argument

explain to me why gun control in our country shouldn't be a thing without using the shitty "muh freedoms" argument

It's not really the government you worry about, it's the group of people who don't care about gun laws that feel more empowered when they know people can't defend their property.
The mere thought of being shot keeps a lot of people off of properties

"muh freedoms" ( see 2nd amendment ) is actually the only argument thats needed.

What control specifically

they controlled guns right from the get go here, now we have enforced bi culturalism under the tyranny of queen lizardbeth

>Tell me what 2+2 equals
>And don't say "4", give me a real answer.

This. You can tell that OP doesn't want an actual answer, he just wants to feel smug and feel as if he's morally superior.

Because throughout histroy, every single government became tyrannical and eventually went to war with it's own people.

>muh Trump is a tyrant
>we need to keep people from fighting tyrannical government
>muh nukes muh airforce

This shit goes in circles. Threadly reminder that ISIS's pickup truck army held off the biggest military machines on the planet.

But there's already gun control......

Because you need them to shoot CIA potatoes.

MUH FREEDOMS
MUH LIBERTY
MUH GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS

Because the alternative is you get beaten to death with a rusty shovel

Are you one of those retired male prostitutes or something?

the issue is defining gun control. You either have control that limits who can buy and control that limits what can be bought. Everyone wants the latter as it is absolute vs the former which you can just put on "No insane people, must be a citizen, must not be a felon"

Shareblue is angry. They got a reaming out from their owners because they screwed up the narrative for the little shill kids. it's why they're in here so hard trying to veer it away from the sensitive points.

The truth is, the whole "Crisis Actors" bit came out of their usual smokescreen of a thousand conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. Problem is, it got too many people looking too hard at their little-coached shilly kids, which now draws their credibility into question. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that shit hit the fan at Shareblue central.

we already have gun control there are gun laws on the books right now. More laws wont stop people from committing crime. The reason we even have laws and punishment is to DETER crime. look at the prohibition of alochol did in the 20s laws actually INCREASED crime because it gave seedy individuals a market to prosper in.

because it's a right.
if you don't like that, fuck you.

sage.

It's completely ineffective.

There. Can you stop making retarded threads now?

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

this

guns prevent more crime than they create

1. gun control already exists
2. politicizing the death of 17 people is not a rational argument
3. if existing laws would have been followed this school shooting would have not occurred
4. the shooting happened not because of a lack of gun control
5. it happened because parents, neighbors, teachers, school kids, police, the FBI and the entire community failed at every level and did nothing to stop the obvious
6. if even one of those 17 killed people would have stood up against bullying they would likely be still alive

this