Exterminations are coming, and are absolutely necessary

We need a 99.3% hard-cull of the human population worldwide.

Who gets culled should be a democratic decision.

Useless politics like Trump vs Clinton are entirely meaningless, in fact under Trump population will rise further as useless breeders get more access to resources.

Most fertile homo sapiens are entirely focused on access to reproduction (sex), and access to the resources ( money ) required for successful reproduction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cull by IQ.
Anyone with an IQ under 80 is auto-culled.
Anyone with an IQ between 81 and 90 is selected at random with a 60% chance to be culled.
10% of the 91-100 IQs are culled based upon age, oldest first.

Don't be silly, libshit. We are way overdue for a cosmic extinction event. We need as many people as possible to ensure the survival of the human species.

I like the auto cull features you mention

Your genocide is weak. If you really want to kill people for sport, start with the poor.

why IQ? I'd rather have some dumb nice people than high IQ sociopaths, schizos, and psychos.

Oldest last dipshit, theyll be gone quicker

You just got yourself auto-culled

Cull everyone except Whites and Japanese.

IQ is a meme. Niggers are still dumb though

Dumb people are rarely nice

Eugenics is the solution.

That is literally the most cucked thing which I have ever heard

You realize jews score 10 points higher on average than any other group right? If you're gonna be a fucking (((shill))) then at least be clever.

Fuck. That's literally the best option. When does genocide become fashionable again?

Jewish IQ is a myth. They'd be the first to die.

Who's gonna cull them, you?

99.3% of the human population will cull you faster than you can say cull.

>We need a 99.3% hard-cull of the human population worldwide.

You first.

Fuck off faggot. This is now a heffalump thread. Post heffalumps.

I'd like to submit this as evidence of OP's low IQ.

Be the change you want to see, user.

Actually they're just more direct, smart ass holes pretend to be nice to you then gossip behind your back, while a retard will just yell at you and beat you up.

SOON!
youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc

Femin Virus(feminism) bioweapon will clear out the Whites and Jews.

Race targeting bioweapons will clear out the rest along with AI/Robot extermination.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/.

>99.3%
If we only cull 99.2% are we doomed user ?

If you do that we won't have any manual laborers anymore, need to do it like Pol Pot. keep a select upper crust and murder everyone else except the dumb peasant. Year Zero man

100 is average IQ, why you saving all these dumb fuckers

All but the rich ones. While the rich of all other races will be dying in droves.

>he thinks he will be able to vote on who gets culled

mathlet here. How much does 99.3 leave us with in population? It's hard enough to get laid now. If I have to travel across the world looking for someone to fuck we're going extinct.

>Who gets culled should be a democratic decision.
Wolves and sheep voting on who to eat for dinner always ends up the same way.

Extending suffrage past landed men of good standing was a mistake.

Yes but they are usually not smart, just pretending.

>Implying pol will not be auto-culled

>he fell for the IQ meme

As soon as the (((economy))) collapses with resulting interruption of global transportation and logistics 99.3% of the shitskins will starve to death and die. Whites will be the most capable of fighting and surviving and will reboot civilization after the great extinction. Don't beleive me if you want to, but the whole world depends on fertilizers produced from fossil fuel for agricultural production. When the nitrogen bubble pops the shitskins die.

>How much does 99.3 leave us with in population?
4, if Amerifats

>We need a 99.3% hard-cull
I can tell you who doesn't need that: the 99.3%.

Why the fuck would you need to cull 99.3% when 20-30% is more than enough

There are liberal cucks whith massive iq’s and great leaders of men with low iq’s

Fuck off with this autism.

40% of the sub-100 IQ population is still available in the polish toilet scrubber range.
90% of the sub-100 under-achieving burger flipper range is still around.

We still need toilet scrubbers and garbage men.

Do you think the jews will last long when the average IQ jumps 20 points?

Are you a sub-100 brainlet? Probably, since you can't read.
Also, older people take more resources.

Until the singularity, we still need a chunk of the population content with washing rocks and picking fruit.

Cull everyone with a sub 90 IQ, for everyone else, health and appearance combined with the IQ metric are deciding factors

>wanting Sup Forums to get auto-culled
why?

can you have democracy if you live in a heterogenous society?

So we don't have to share resources with genetic losers

Post a selfie so we can see what a prime specimen of humanity you are desu.

under 500 million sounds about right

Sup Forums BTFO

Why would I post selfies on a cartoon forum? You seem awfully bothered so it's pretty obvious you felt personally addressed by "genetic losers"

I like it! Very simple! One little adjustment though, Jews first. Your move.

0/10 kys.

You could end the population problem for decades simply by sterilizing Africa. It's been a human cancer breeding ground since the 1980s when the world decided it was a good idea to just send endless gibs, followed by the Africans deciding it'd just be easier to squat in those countries and take the gibs directly.

This won't solve the problem of India and China that make up nearly half the global population between them

What makes retards like you think you’ll make the cut? Help cull the population by killing yourself, faggot

If you want to genocide beple, as the kikes. They are pros in genociding

Just kill all the faggots.

>for sport
something tells me you'd get auto-culled

start by kys yourself satanic globalist

Start with the chinks, poos, and redditors.

lol he still thinks he has a choice.

Blacks aren't people...they aren't human

buhh guys we should have a vote on who gets to live and who has to die - t man bitten by zika mosquito 3 years ago

Jews WERE smart, but smart Jews have nearly no kids. Dumb ultra-religious Jews (especially Hasidim) have tons of kids.
Similar dysgenic trends are visible everywhere but nowhere are they as pronounced as in Jews, I mean relative fertility difference.
This is the reason Israel has no future, it's not going to survive when majority of fighting age males are Hasidim.

It's funny to observe how secular Jews despise the Hasidim, never stopping to think that they are representative of Jewish communities in prewar Europe...

kill all jews, niggers and poos how many are left?

.7% sounds like all the whites stay
Deal

Cull yourself first

You won't even show flag, you must be from one of those shitholes that's getting ethnically cleansed.

Jews were never smart, just cunning.

EMP
+
Natural Selection

Its Fair

>Hard cull of the world
Nah, just anyone that isn't white or a jap
You get rid of those and the entire world cuts 99% of it's problems by over 90%
Get fucked kike

Roaming EMP storm?

> Get case of migraine on the big life/death test day
> fuggg :DDD

Why do you think we need high IQ individuals and not say strong or wise ones?

that I can think of, to reach OPs ridiculously high number
Really an 60-80% reduction is more relistic
Stop imports / exports of ALL material goods among nations and/ or regions
To keep it somewhat simple / fair
lines would have to be drawn
Of course i'm just pooping out woods by now.

It should be by European DANA. Get rid of everyone below 90%. And if you're 5% or more Jewish.

interesting. I like the thought...

War is healthy

And it's all natural!

>not force-uplifting anyone into a hivemind and pulling a gray goo on existence itself

weak

I'd go with 60-85%. 99.3% is too little to maintain cultural variety.

I'd say everyone is sent back to their home country, and is entered into their separate lottery, arranged like suggests.

it'll be the poor people who are fucked friends, right now all the billionaires are chillin in NZ, everyone else is out here just waiting to be replaced by robots and starved to death or shot.

Come all Ye Faithful

Can I join?

access to resources actually lowers birth ratesthats why poor people breed more
idiot

Semi old fag here
Anyone remember that show Sliders, where on a parallel universe that killed the population with free money?
>Taking money out of ATM is Free
>Every $1 taken is 1 lottery ticket
>You "win" the lottery and they kill you
I don't remember how many people get killed, but there are lots winners each time.
That would be pretty fucked

I unironicly agree with this

they are pretty much gassing us already with chemtrails
not to mention the GMO's, vaccines etc

White are 10-13% of the world population, so even if the survivors were all whites, it'd only be 5-8% of whites.

Holy shit I'm completely safe. I love it!

kys

sure

agreed. hopefully some virus or bacteria does it because i dont think people have the BALLS to do an industrial-grade holocaust

On or After the Ides of March
Seek out the gardener of St. John's Wood
Let Saint Stanislaus be your guide

>Cull by IQ.
>Does NOT know that IQ=100 is median score.
Gets culled immediately...

>great leaders with low iq's
Such as?

Wrong. It should be reverse. Kill all hi IQ's and the rest of the population will revert to live in terms of nature. High IQ's kill this world.

Nuke all of Africa and the Middle East.
Also India.

problem fixed!

how come niggers suck and high IQ people don't then?

No. We just need a two child limit per woman. Any individuals choosing to have more than two children will have that child culled upon birth. Once the major waste and pollution issues of our era are solved we can discuss lifting the restriction.

Phew I'm safe.

Normalfags would probably vote to cull the entire population of Sup Forums.

>muh nature

Let's admit it. This world has a surplus problem. A human surplus. Human inflation. Think of it in terms of money. Print too much and it loses its value.