Is there a technical term for shoutas that dress like girls?

Is there a technical term for shoutas that dress like girls?

Bullied. Or, actually, when does bullying just cross the line to abuse?

fucked up upbringing

Otokonoko; josou bishounen

Shota traps.

I don't believe the term otokonoko applies here because shoutas often retain their shouta identity while wearing a dress compared to 'men's daughter' (is that correct grammar?) Who fully embrace the change

shoutraps ?

faggots

masturbation material

Traps. The best kind of traps.

I wonder who's behind this post.

mentally ill

>'men's daughter'
The の particle in 男の娘 is not the possessive の, but the associative の. 娘, in this case, is translated as "girl" instead of "daughter."

A crossdressing shota.

josou shounen or josou danshi

gay

miracle of the universe

cockslut

"good"

>shouta-kun
>shota-kun
>shotacon
Kyoani can't keep getting away with it!

Little faggot, like OP

CUTE!

I have only seen it used to apply to crossdressing little boys, I don't get what this shota identity shit is.

rUDE

Best girl.

Is there a tag for "crossdressing shotas use yaoi for females visual pleasure" ?

I just keep getting futa or gay gangbangs. Something like the stuff in Secret Journey with the brothers, or BnP.

>crossdressing shotas use yaoi for females visual pleasure
what

I think he means "boys who have gay sex for the pleasure of girls."

"forced feminization" is a great tag for this

It doesnt have to be forced necessarily

But that's what you prefer isn't it

hot

As long as the girl is watching and liking, no. Milky Crown with the two boys eho get caught by the mom comes to mind.

fags
queer boys
batty boy

I don't know what they're called, I only know the sound they make when they capture a man's heart.

tomgirl

something to be thankful for; 男の娘

I rolled my eyes when Marulk was revealed to be a trap but in the end I ended up liking it. His crossdressing is not glamorized and having it be abusive is a welcome change