Finally someone if brave enough to say that poles where worse than germans during WW2

Finally someone if brave enough to say that poles where worse than germans during WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jKk8Kh9FCAw?t=30s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_7th_Air_Escadrille
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let them brainwash you poles

He is unironically right.

Poles are asstards to say no Pole was involved in the killings.

youtu.be/jKk8Kh9FCAw?t=30s

Fuck me it's all true.
They are reeee'ing so hard that they are revealing their power level.

Best lesson for the people of Europe possible.

Dear jews, please come back this this same old road, we won't lose this time.

Nobody was saying that.

The law is against calling YOUR camps being Polish just because they were built on Polish territory by YOUR occupation force .

>to say no Pole was involved in the killings.
Stop lying.

Surprise: nobody says that

No, you germans fucked up holocaust so there still some jew left. Don't blame Poland (1939-1945 this country don't even exist on map)

Literally nobody but the jews said that, you fell for the jewish lie that we were making that claim.

You know something, I'm seriously not even joking. I am going to be in Poland for the next 3 years for education and I swear to God if Israel or the Germanic Caliphate try anything I will be the first fucking person in line to defend Poland. Call me what you want but after studying the history of Poland I realize that they deserve their hard fought independence more than most cucked Western nations. There are few people in history that can get partitioned, annexed, betrayed, partitioned again, and then trampled under Communist rule and STILL exist as a cultural and linguistic group. When I heard about the Jews starting to act up on Poland after their annual Independence Day march, I know some bullshit was brewing. Now it's even more clear to me. If I even hear some faggot Leftist German make a single remark about Poland while I am there I will put that race traitor in an early grave. I really don't care anymore. There are somethings worth dying for in this world.

Why are Krauts even allowed to open their filthy mouths? Pay reparations now.

This is amazing, I love the way things are going
The squabbles between Polish government and Israel are just too hilarious
All about who suffered the most. Israel saying Polish were complicit, Polish government wanting to make it illegal to say this and to create a national remembrance for the Polocaust, Israel getting mad that Poland is trying to shift the narrative to not just include Jews as the victims, which again the jews propagate as the equivalent of holocaust denial
Then Poland saying that Jews were complicit in the holocaust, which absolutely triggered Israel, who responded by saying that they will never accept such statements that the Jews have any responsibility for their persecution whatsoever
Zionists do not want to give any compromise, they want to stay the victim at all costs, they can't admit they have some responsibility for the hatred they get. It's always other's fault. They blame us for everything. Now isn't it funny how at the same time they blame us for everything and bash us like no other, while saying to us that we shouldn't blame everything on da joos like niggers blame da whitey and instead be responsible for our own action? El hipocrisia...

The people who do the least blaming are whites. Jews and niggas are the ones who do not take responsibility and blame whites for everything that's wrong. But you never hear these paid alt-lite figures like Peterson say to the Jews; stop blaming Europeans for everything. Yet they're eager to say to white nationalists; stop blaming Jews for everything
I hope this squabble between Poland and Israel escalates further. It's just poetic

I

BASED

>poles where worse than germans
Only the Kremlin would say such a thing to turn Western Europeans against each other. Demoralize and destabilize. Yuri was right.

I pray they stay as stubborn now against Israel just like they were against Germany
When Hitler divided Czechoslovakia into the protectorate Bohemia-Moravia and personally guaranteed Slovakia full independence, the Polish government said to Hitler they wanted control over Slovakia, even after they had been given free territory from area already from Germany. Hitler had to say no because he guaranteed the Slovaks independence. Poland also wanted to declare war on Germany with France after German troops militarized the zone below the Rhine, but France refused. Than the Polish refused any deals regarding Danzig. Later the Polish started massacring 40-50000 Germans and Hitler wanted immediate answers to this, but the Polish government said nothing. Weeks later Hitler steamrolled their country. The Polish government was very cocky and arrogant really, not pragmatic at all. They knew they could never survive next to a powerful Germany and they wanted to keep their territories they had gotten after world war 1, and the Polish knew that the only way to do this was war against Germany, with Britain and France on their side. They actually thought they had a chance. Now that same stubbornes resides in that Polish government today, and it's just poetic if this time it weakens int. Jewish power for once

Polish stubborness is what lead to the Jewish int. power that is today, it'd be poetic if Polish stubborness also causes the downfall of Jewish power

>it even take 6 hours before they made a new one

Take the blame, Kraut.

I'm amazed that Poland is even taking the slightest bit of blame for the Holocaust

When he said Pols I felt like he was referring to us Sup Forumss.

I really don't care.

Ministry of Pierogi was contacted about this post

your new passport will arrive in 4-5 workdays

Yeah... fuck you, toilet cleaner.

6 million norse whalers from norway, iceland, shetland, the orkneys and the faroes died at sea, all torpedoed to death with zyklon-b torpedos in the years 1940-45.

Never forget

This is great actually, we should promote it more. this will get Poles so butthurt they will literally start gassing the jews

It's rare to see the kikes so butthurt.

Keep it up, Polska. You're fucking based. Don't let the kike shit on your honor and pride.

they don't know where to stop either, so they are going to expose this now

New PW.: IAREStupidNiggerKILLmePLS

Even more proof the Jews must be finished off before they can make anymore threats. Send all Jews that remain outside Israel back to Israel and then we nuke. Let's end this once and for all.

I will be in Poland in August. This Christmas I decided to start getting myself ready and made some Kogiel Mogiel with beer (sorry my Polish is really basic right now. Mowię jak dziecko po polsku). I grew up with Polish people and visited Kraków and some villages last summer. It's a beautiful country and one worth fighting and dying for if need be. I think a lot of Americans could learn something from Poland. But anyways, thank you friend.

Holy shit they did it again...

kek this is by far the best reply you could have given me, thank you

called it too, the other one was shoad as they saw people calling out their shit. Then they made a new one, if it goes like this with this one to they will make another again

Poles are nigger-level. Basically you should be slaves of Germans and Russians.

Isn't that hate speech?

WTF? Telling the truth is hate speech?

We need to keep up the heat. Go Blitzkrieg on them, and unlike with Germany, show no mercy this time. We learned from our mistakes.

Israel has such deep hatred, isn't it even more epic that in the last 18 years they added another 100 nuclear bombs to their arsenalr?
remember what voltaire said...
This video is only throwing fuel on the fire
Israel can forget it that the Polish will cave in
The Polish have been taught a 'we are the victim' complex from birth that is on par with the Jewish one

Try to tell the truth about Neu Deutschen and see what happens.

Also

Get this movie out there to polish normies!
It will spread like fire, and they will all down vote this shit as fuck, making the kikes kvetch even more. Let's see if this paper shoas it.
>Dis gun be gud, and we're just getting started

>all this infighting
This is what the jews want. They want one or all of us to take the blame for the holohoax while it never happened in the first place. The real enemy are the jews. Never forget that.

Have you just woken up from a coma?

>polish neighbors would rat out their jewish neighbors just to take over their property and move into their homes.

thank you
and you will not be the first one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_7th_Air_Escadrille

Fuck you, you fucking kunt. First you idiots fail to complete the Holocaust, giving the Jews reason to play the victims, now you basically give up your country to sandniggers, which is destroying Europe.
I wouldn't be suprised if you all were Jewish agents keen on destroying Europe as their first-class bitches.

Holy shit thank you. I love aviation and fighter planes especially, I never heard about this. I'm looking forward to my time in Poland but I mean what I said. If it comes down to it, I will fight. Take care brother.

Nobody forgets everything

love how jealous the germans are of Poland. Germans. Germs.

Context: Early this year, Poland asked Germany for reparations because Germany invaded Poland during WW2.

This triggers the jew, because, why on hell Germany paid for Israel but not for Poland, when it was Poland what the germans occupied?

In order to contrarrest this, the jew needs to clarify that the reason is that the polish people were (((nazi crimes))) perpetrators.

If Poland is not guilty, then its a victim and deserves the gibs. The gibs aren't particulary important for the Jew (who has unlimited funds), but they need to remain the sole victims in order to keep (((their power))).

where this meme about massacring germans came from lel

same happened here lol

As a result of Polish stubborness, the Jews are as powerful as they are today,
but similarily, Polish stubborness will also be the end of the Jews

Eventually Israel is going to initiate operation samsom (remember Voltairés words) and afterwards there will be no more Jews or Jewish people on this earth. Naturally, Aryans will rise to the top once again after that and establish an Aryan World Order. The problem will solve itself.

The ''Nazi Underground'' is just watching this spectacle with a massive smirk. Good job on you Poles

Yeah Poland is pretty cool. Got some great philosophers and writers too.
Stoic philosopher Jan Kochanowski and writer Bruno Schulz.

Kek. It's like the Hobbit where the Shire asume Bilbo dead, so when Bilbo returns his neighbors have taken over his house and refuses to leave.

this

Da fuck is "big boom boom"?

virgin detected

Reported for hate speech! degenerate kikes trying to smear the polish people when everyone knows that the Germans are responsible for the holocaust.

also many french frogs helped us, de Gaulle was fighting against bolsheviks

But is there beer in Polish jails?

6 million whales die every year for their sweet taste. Sweet delicious holocaust.

It will be really funny seeing Poland getting blacked and achmed in the future.

>Jews acting casually in a comfy Irish pub.

Wouldn't this activate their psoriasis?

When do we gang bang Germany again?
We need to bring the boys back together, US, UK, France, Russia and some other slavs. Italy will side with Germans then backstab them as usual.
Third time the charm.

How do you want to fuck them when they're already fuckin themselves over with kebab.

Whatever you're gonna do is just gonna save them.

World War Boom Boom

>u REALLY wanna go there bro?
>u REALLY think it's gonna make a difference bruh?
yeah, cuz it already did. you rat kikes have been trying to paint Poland as collaborators for over twenty fucking years, but Polish historians and academics left their story to be told by themselves, NOT you. and that's why you're mad as hell right now, because you can't stand a country being charge of its history, you need your scaley finger prints over EVERYTHING, because the historical narrative is key to shaping your future, and you can't stand that Poland was smart enough to not let theirs be written by a Kike to set them up for self loathing and migrant rape.

FUCK jews. truly evil people. while an Arab bombs you, the Jew's game is to play with and manipulate the psyche of a people and nation. if Germany ever did anything right by Poland, it was getting rid of their Jews.

You’re a fucking mongol lel

Not unless it commited a crime.

god bless our polish bros

This. Poland is full of dumb lazy xenophobes. Good for the Jews I hope they do everyone a favor and rek't this shithole of Europe.

Germans are just assblasted that they can't name the jew like the based Poles.

Disgusting, the kikes just can't fucking let go of their monopoly on victimhood. They need to be hit with a real holocaust and soon.

>Implying Sharia May and the British Caliphate won't intervene on the German side.
>Implying that the Jewnited States won't rush to shave the Kalgeri plan as well.

Fuck off, kike.