Trump listen session offical thread

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vy84-VqLGY

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-ar15-maryland-teen-20180220-story.html
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do know that an AR-15 semi auto isn't an assault rifle? An assault rifle is a full auto gun that is 16" or less in barrel length.

first for false flag crisis actor cia glow in the dark spooks

reeeeeeeeeeeee

>if you focus too much on diversity you create division
Oy VEY

Somebody is taking names, right? We need to make these kikes lives a living hell.

I can't wait to be told by children that I must give up my rights in order to make them feel safer.

the very fact he's even listening to these kikes is proof enough Trump is a sellout neo-con. He can officially say goodbye to 2020

What's the general consensus thus far?

THINK OF THE 17 MILLION GOYIM

>the very fact he's even listening to these kikes is proof enough Trump is a sellout neo-con. He can officially say goodbye to 2020
This. If there's any sort of capitulation on gun rights he's finished.

he already tweeted about "expanding background checks."

Doesn't matter. They'll try their damnedest to destroy us and if we fight back our names will be dragged in the mud and our lives destroyed.

you mean 10000^80 victims you racist

>hasn't closed the door on an assault weapon ban

I must reeee but I have no pic to express it.

>he already tweeted about "expanding background checks."
What the fuck does that even mean?

>he must reeeeee
>ID: KaeekRuuu
>KEK REEE

??? wat

This guy must be the most boring public speaker I have ever heard. Can he shut the fuck up? What is he even talking about.

SHALL

>How do you stop it?
inb5 ban assault rifles

BLAME THE FBI

Wow this guy literally espouses jewery.

The majority of people don’t know this. Most media outlets are falsely shilling that same line knowingly or not.

get in here boys

I like this guy!

BUMP FOR OUR JEW
HE SERVES LUNCH EVERY DAY
AND HE HAS A FIREARM READY MAGA

put the fuckin kid in the closet

You know, you people come in hear and whine about every possible Trump decision and then he turns around and proves you wrong time and time again.

I get the paranoia, but after a while it comes off as concern trolling.

What's funny is my rifle isn't an AR-15.

>that (((ladies))) nose
o boy

They aren't focusing on the real problem:
Rifles are fucking expensive. Everyday shootings are committed by unregistered handguns.

"If the coach had a gun he would have shot him and that would have been the end of the incident."

There you go guys.

>he wouldnt have to run
can he though?

I'm REEEEEEEING over them not knowing gun terms. Didn't look at my ID kek

>adept
>adapt
>adopt

not even just this, it's mostly gangs

Criticizing bad moves that he does is just telling the truth, only a libfag just sucks someones dick 24/7 and backs up every retarded thing he does

>does anyone like it
kek

well of course no one in that room does much
theyre blue pilled

why do all these niggers sound like that

METAL DETECTORSSSSSSS

>ayy hol up dont shoot until we put u threw xray

Don't they brief him on the numbers and facts? Why doesn't he have a debate ready for people who keep talking about "assault rifles"?

whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa no more gun free zones bitch fuck off

bbq sayce urrates teg thriat

Will the CNN town hall be the same or pretty much screeching and screaming

this isnt a debate you autist

There have been more murders in the 4 blocks surrounding this guys school in SE DC then all of Florida

it will have much more shaven headed teen girls

It's a listening session in which you can read the people's faces. He needs to have something ready instead of just repeating the same things over and over.

ay yo metal deteros un sheeit

Because they aren't bad moves, he hasn't actually DONE them. Believe me, the man knows what he needs to do to get re-elected, he's not alienating his base.

Remember the deal for Dreamers he floated to the Dems and everyone was all NO! NO DREAMERS WHAT!

And it was all a plan to make the Dems look like assholes for rejecting it because the wall was on it and he KNEW they'd reject it.

People like you were there screaming at Trump instead of believing that he was doing the 4-D Chess, which is an undeniable thing at this point.

anyone else really appreciate her phenotype and believe she was really attractive as a young lady?

These dumb kids are pushing for gun control and are gonna get armed teachers, metal detectors and have to surrender their phones during school.

Fucking priceless

he isnt there to debate there, he's there just to listen to their ideas lol

>metal detectors
DON'T GO TO PARTIES WITH METAL DETECTORS
SURE YOU FEEL SAFE WHEN YOU'RE INSIDE
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE NIGGERS WAITING OUTSIDE WITH GUNS?
THEY KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT ONE

Spoken like a true reddit cuck who only came here during the elections, go back to /ptg/ you whiny fags if you can't handle the truth

how about we get to the real root cause. so much shilling for mental illness, defense, gun control, security guards etc. how about we get rid of the rogue CIA nigger globalist kike pedophile deep state faggotrons who are staging these things in the first place

This is just a bunch of people having a moan.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

no

FUCK THIS FAGGOT WITH THE SOUL PATCH

FUCK THIS KID

>maryland banned AR!!!

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-ar15-maryland-teen-20180220-story.html

>including the AR
>repeats including the AR

>i respect all of our amendments
>BUT
>the amendment doesn't protect these weapons!
>INCLUDING THE AR
>including the AR
>limited magazine sizes doesn't mean we lose our second amendment
>the second amendment is for defense
>but these are not weapons of defense!
>these are weapons of war
>i just CANNOT FATHOM that i can purchase one!
wew, the jews really want to genocide the American people

sorry sweetie, Maryland PROVED the 2nd amendment doesn't cover the AR

the shills are out tonight boy, awooooo

I'm sure the actors are prepping their lines now

oh let me guess shills this guy is reading a script?
he didnt lose his sister did he?
fuck fags

>I R AN OLDFAGGOT NOT SHILL

I got up and huffed my ecig after that line lol

He seemed drunk

Clean up your nigger neighborhoods

Wake the fuck up.

What the fuck is with black people wearing polka dot bowties?

Nigger refers to students as scholars

>Doesn't matter. They'll try their damnedest to destroy us and if we fight back our names will be dragged in the mud and our lives destroyed.

>sandy hook
oy vey

Most gun grabbers have no sense for what it takes to get one of those scary assault rifles they keep hearing about. They seriously believe you can walk into walmart and buy an AK over the counter in some states. The last ten years most concessions made to gun control were things that already existed. "Expanding Background Checks" is code for "We will also ask the coast guard for any red flags on you"

>sandy hook

here we go!

that guy has a picture of me from 2013 wtf

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>being this low energy

We see what you're doing shareblue shill

No, that's how real people speak, not polished media actors.

my cousin went there

>sandy hook
oy

Assuming something has to be done, what's the best solution? Metal detectors/security checkpoints at every entrance?

did they got shot?

I can't tell if you agree with my statement or not.

Banning SSRI's for people under 25.

yes

>what's the best solution?
Giving the school administrators the right and the choice to be armed.

There are far more single issue "gun rights" voters than there are for abortion or anything else. I know a lot of people who will not participate in the next election if he rolls over on this.

If they're not real then what's the problem lmao?

The idea of staged shootings is hilarious, as if the CIA wouldn't kill innocent people to get it's agenda done.

>We see what you're doing shareblue shill
"Most jewish White House administration in United States history."

Justify this.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Not at all. We are still taking names. These people will all be tracked down on DOTR

adam seemed like a nice guy, sorry for your loss

probably metal detectors, but that's probably gonna cost school systems an arm and a leg to maintain that shit. should've raised the youth better, it only gets worse from here

You're not very good at this, are you?
Everything Trump has proposed in this meeting is appealing to the middle and will only infuriate the left further. Trump needs to be seen as uniter - if he didn't jump on this, THEN he would be in trouble.