So this is the power of the 56%?

So this is the power of the 56%?

>brazil

/thread

>written by a white woman

lol wtf

that woman is whiter than 80% of Sup Forums

That actually was my plan for this weekend. I was talking to a black girl with some big ass titties.

she should realize that this just makes her look butthurt

I want to do a black girl in da butt.

No. Really watch this.
A few years ago it was Scandal coupled with years of "Negresses Act Like Hookers Because Feminism™" that CIA thing
Now it's "Black Power You Stupid Ho, Blame White Men for your Disastrous Relationships" in all (((the media))))
There is a serious push to corral and rally black voters around the rotting corpse of the Democratic party and if you didn't see it in (((the media))) or on the chans is is really happening at all?
Also JOIN #TEAMPOLAND

Mutts gonna Mutt

#TEAMPOLAND

lol did some white dude dump her for some black booty?

It's Winston making up articles for the ministry

d-did you touch them?

>feminist writer
>name is literally con-a-boy

El goblino

Nah I've only talked to her online.

Yes, the US will be Brazil soon.

>by Literal Who

Jewish not white.

I guess my excuse for going out with black girls and LARPing that I'm in Wakanda won't work so I'll just go back to banging white girls. Maybe next lifetime blackies.

>Now it's "Black Power You Stupid Ho, Blame White Men for your Disastrous Relationships" in all (((the media))))
they are only to be called white boys in the media

/thread

I once deported a Brazilian to Africa because it was funny and I didn't like his face. Your country is shit, you're inept at everything, and basically you exist for our entertainment.

>white bitch who's taken hundreds of BBC ridicules white men for dating black women

Day of the rope for white women when?????

La creatura

>date white girls
>racist white supremisist [country] is a melting pot mix it up
>fall for the memory, date a brown girl
>uhm, honey, we don't want you fetishizing us, why don't you go stay in your lane
It's Literally Not OK To Be White with these people.

I have sprayed my DNA in a lot of Negresses I know how this shit works
Eventually some become insane self haters who bounce all over the cock carousel, left nothing but a brainwashed indebted consumer
Others learn their lesson and marry black
#TEAMPOLAND

I am so fucking confused
So what they are saying is, it's only white men that aren't supposed to race mix
If a white man race mixes it's racist?

Too a white man, blacks and mexicans are easy mode

>Moorish rapebaby calling someone mutt

You're not even white lmao

Inb4:
>Why aren't white men taking black women on a date to see the latest black panther movie? Latent racism.

Congrats, you just cracked the code. See why they want the guns now?
1. Make whitey hated
2. Take their guns
3.?????
4. Profit

WTF, I literally someone post an ad from some dating website where a black chick was searching for a white boy to go on a date with to see the black panther movie. Like why do black women want this Afrocentric shit but then date white guys??? It's like seeing Francesca Ramsey bitch about whites so much just to go home and suck some white dick from her boyfriend.

>"WHITER THEN YOU MOHAMED"

hahahahaha fucking classic

Why do all these bitches who aren't black think they can talk about black girls and dating?

Why don't more black girls tell all these stuck up virtue signaling "white" cunts to shut the fuck up and mind they own bitness? Are they so blind they do not see these woman getting off on pity points and their "moral superiority" at the cost of their own "struggles"? Building their careers and gaining internet fame? It is one of the most actual racist things I've seen in a while.

I tell you brothas and sistas - rise up against these kosher crackers and their wimpy soyboy supporters.

You have my white nationalist support.

>The Poorto said to the Brazilian
Fucking hilarious. What a lack of culture.

Sup Forums has no idea how easy black girls are and how mad white roasties get when they see you in public with one. I never plan on impregnating a non-white girl though.

He doesn't look white to me. He looks Irish

>literally everything is racist

Portugal, can we be friends?

Can you help us make Spain take back Puerto Rico?

I can concur. Black girls fucking love me and that shit feels good honestly user lol it's fun to flirt with them in front of black males and watch their fucking faces. Shit is funny as fuck.

t. I've fucked a bunch

cant find original article so I'm calling fake and gay

It's racist to date outside your race

The pain of a white girl seeing alphas with asians or blacks is squared to the male equivalent. She using scarwe soymale tactics to not approach other girls.

Spain is bro tier. Sorry friend no can do.
Besides you are United States of Goblinos you do not need help to take any country in the world.

>obviously made-up story
>Defamer

lol they have given the guy in the pic a haircut many young new-right wingers have. totally not propaganda....

>not wanting to go out with black girls
Tight pink pussies, sexy bodies and a desire to be wanted and to please

Best sex around

Why are Black bois so fucking mad?

Pic related

Isn't that the fucking mod?

IT'S RACIST TO NOT WANT TO DATE US
>We're gonna have a mulatto mess upcoming, hopefully we give them something better to do than (((consume))) as Shabbos Goyim

this guy is from something awful

Who the fuck advertises being a mod on Sup Forums?

Aren't we all, in a sense?
>LF

Asshurt because we kweenz takin their BIG WHITE COCKS

Only if you Are a white male and straight

not ginger enough

Triggered

how is posting the truth a sign of being triggered?

People are banned from SA because they are pro-capitalism or pro-police. This guy is moderator of Sup Forums.

I think the most progressive thing to do is to make marriage illegal and put segregation back in the laws so blacks and whites don’t ever have to mingle

Niggerloving faggot. Guess you gotta take what you can get.

It's just obvious, i probably wouldn't believe you if you told me any of this in person. If you honestly believe that the majority of African Americans are what you imagine its silly. In reality we all live pretty normal lives work normal jobs. You're fantasies will remain online for God knows how long. But that's ok with you though right, your real world life probably sucks. It's most likely drab, lifeless. Kys?

>le point at le flag counter-argument
If anything you should listen to Brazil more than any other country, we're clearly experienced with this.

what are "ass titties"?

Please, newboy don't talk bad about swaglord.

I have been permabanned several times across eternity there
Last one was on exposing brown moses

Ive only been remotely tempted one time, to stick it in a negress. And she was at least half white. This is pure fantasy.

Yo if you stick with it long enough you bang only the top alhamdulilah

and you kept paying $10? lol

Twice over 4 years
So poor now

So you only got permabanned twice not several times

If you're going to be this Jewish about it, sure
#TEAMPOLAND

Take off the memeflag, la creatura.

Where's the source for this article?
It looks fake and gay.