Thus is what democracy looks like

Thus is what democracy looks like.

You may not like it, but most people want gun control, and that's a fact.

It's funny, because for a section of people who seem to fear communism the most, actually practice democracy the least.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._10
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does it feel to know that over 200,000 white women have been raped or sexually assaulted by migrants in England since 2016. You Europeans are a plague and should be eradicated.

>because for a section of people who seem to fear communism the most, actually practice democracy the least.
woah this really makes me think

That's funny, last time I checked we have a republic.

Democracy is mobocracy. Democracy isn't something that should be defended or practiced. The only systems of government that work are constitutional republics or fascist governments. Who thinks that the mindless masses should decide the direction of our country?

that's a mob

ok kid
>in all fields

Ah yes, the liberal equivalent of "hopes and prayers" in action. I'm sure we will see some big change from this.

>over 200,000 white women have been raped or sexually assaulted by migrants in England since 2016

how many were raped or sexually assaulted by their own countrymen?

This

REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

Shut your ass up. A sprinkle of people protesting outside a monument in a nation of hundreds of millions of people doesnt mean a damn thing.

>this is what democracy looks like
And it’s cancer

ok fag, btw America isn’t a democracy, another reason why our civilization will outlive yours.

Then democracy should be buried.

..but then, this is what the elites want.

Fuck, this game is hard.

>meme euro flag talking about democracy
pottery

>implying that most people arent fucking idiots

The fact that Soros hired them and is paying them off a Craigslist ad really cheapens the effect

TRUMP SPEAKING

>Thus is what democracy looks like.
oh well let's just give the mob whatever they want

>How does it feel to know that over 200,000 white women have been raped or sexually assaulted by migrants in England since 2016
That's a lot of white pussy, damn

I’m not sure you understand the purpose of a Bill of Rights.

oh look the city folk are rebelling. suck it up and listen to the people who have more to lose

That's why we don't have a pure democracy
You should try reading the Federalist Papers sometime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._10

None of us like democracy, what the fuck?
I doubt even the lolbertarians like democracy.

>10,000 "activists" mob the state capitol
>Suddenly
>2 million concealed carry holders surround them

You'll never out vote us

That is what a bunch of people look like, full stop.

Democracy is stupid anyways, as it enables idiots to have an equal voice as high functioning contributors to society.

That's what Soros funded looks like

There's a reason why we're a republic and not a democracy

You were so sure trump wouldn't win the nomination. He did, and you celebrated. You were so sure that conservatives voters had made a mistake, one that would end the Republican Party. The polls lied to you, but you still believed Trump would lose. The election happened and it turned your dick into a pussy. Just take a minute and go back to that moment when Trump won. The moment you felt so much rage, the moment when those tears ran down your faggot face. My god, to be not only so wrong, but wrong about the man of your nightmares becoming president. Now you sit there, still burning with childish rage, shilling away on your little faggot keyboard, typing away like a broad in a secretary's office. You're the racist, communist, baby killing slave that never won a thing. You'll always lose. We won. WE WON. WE WON!!!!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT WE WON! SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums--USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

So when do they vote to ban guns?

Good thing we have a republic and not a democracy.

NRA has 5 million dues paying members and millions more who sympathize with its position. That march and all others like it don’t come close to those numbers. But unlike the leech do nothing faggotrons marching in this picture, the NRA members and such out their money where their mouth is and lobby politicians directly.

Have you noticed Dems have backed off attacking the tax plan.

Why aren't they at work?

2nd amendment at the scene protecting lives

>This is what mob rule looks like

Thankfully, we're a Democratic Republic

You people are absolutely delusional.

I mean you legitimately belong in rubber rooms.

This really isn't going to go well for you in the long run.

Shareblue is angry. They got a reaming out from their owners because they screwed up the narrative for the little shill kids. it's why they're in here so hard trying to veer it away from the sensitive points.

The truth is, the whole "Crisis Actors" bit came out of their usual smokescreen of a thousand conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. Problem is, it got too many people looking too hard at their little-coached shilly kids, which now draws their credibility into question. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that shit hit the fan at Shareblue central.

It's possible to be both simultaneously.

This is the ideal antifa body. You may not like it, but this is what democracy looks like.

You cannot hide behind the EU flag you leaf

Fuckin a. No more tax talk. And my god, the smile on spoiled rotten, evil, bigoted OP's face when he heard there was a school shooting. "Thank god for those dead children," he squealed with delight as he sipped from his cup full of soy. "Now I have purpose. Now I have something new to blame Trump supporters for."

>most people want gun control
Not true you meme-flagged faggot.

It's always surprising to see how many liberals have time on a work day to protest and March. I was busy working all day, making money to buy another rifle. I already have so many, but it is extra rewarding to spite the shrieking faggots.

The same time they vote to ban abortion, I suppose. They should be linked in one national vote:
Choose one
[ ] Ban abortions & ban guns
[ ] allow individual choice for abortion & individual choice for guns

Just put it out there and be done with it.

that's less people than a midwest rock festival
what march has done anything other than showcase the insanity of those marching?

>Republic

Not some Tyrant controlled D-I-C-K mock-racy

Slut of the blood sucking jew.

Lame

>You may not like it, but most people want gun control, and that's a fact.

This is not a fact....most Americans like guns...where the fuck do you Eurocucks find this bullshit...Wisconsin here...our hunters are the largest army on the face of the planet...I think the last time they did a poll on gun owners here it was like 82% of

Mass marches like this are how all political change happens. Look at Civil Rights, Arab spring, color revolutions, Venezuela now, both the Russian revolution and the fall of communism.

When governments cannot properly respond to public resentment, the people get what they want.

Paid protesters, faggot.

Wow, that many people visit craigslist and they fell for a $10 hr Soros ad!
Soros doesnt even pay up

>1000 corporately funded protestors and some crisis actors with a handful of sheep following a herd
>most people
Shall not be infringed fagget

>most people want gun control

No they don't.

>over 200,000 white women
willingly give their bodies to migrants...I love white hoes

>crisis actors

Funny how every event that only republicans like is "MUH CRISIS ACTORS!"

It's almost like you're a bunch over paranoid racist zealots.

...oh wait

Democracy is fucking trash, explain it to a 5 year old and they will be able to tell you this
Socrates closed the book on democracy 2000 years ago

>democracy
>from Ancient Greek δεμος and kρατος, "people" and "power"
How can the people be the ones with power unless they have the tools to hold power?

Real democracy looks like the classy, productive, and balanced meeting trump had with the real victims of this tragedy not a bunch of opportunist fucks riding the bandwagon.. FAGGOT

>most people want gun control, and that's a fact

Fuck off kike. Democrats aren't people.

sage

>white hoes
?

A few thousand bitches vs millions of gun owning Americans.
Fuck off.

Arguably mass democracy is more dangerous than restricted democracy as the elites can use psychology to manipulate the masses into voting patterns whilst technically manufacturing consent.
>Hey you voted for it
>but i didnt
>but the mass of low iq niggers did. Democracy
At least during the monarchic times you knew whos head to lop off when shit went bad and you needed to restart the system. Now the true powers are all invisible behind the corporate veil.

We see what our own country and international jew money has done to other countries. Many are wise to the fact these are astroturf, and many are tired of this bullshit after all the nigger looting and fat kikes on their periods.

This is what charging up the right looks like. Moron.

>but most people want gun control
then they should have moved to another country instead of being lazy and just staying in a place where they disagree with the law because life is easier here

LIFE IS EASIER HERE BECAUSE WE DEFEND IT WITH GUNS

We need to genocide the leftists. They are subhuman in all regards. They are a force of evil, they hate freedom and love slavery and hate anyone who wouldn't be a slave like them.
They are feminized and demoralized. They are addicted to central authority. They are helpless without it. Let them die.

Civil war now. We cannot live in the same country as leftists.

Or actors with actual imdb pages and parents connected to the fbi are going on a fucking press tour. Almost like it was all planned or something. You have any idea the logistics of organizing interviews on that scale? This shit is fishy, but keep your head in the sand if you want, makes zero difference, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Alao you fogot to add sexist and homophobic to your adhom commie non argument trifecta.step it up.

dont people work anymore??

>checks watch
>Wednesday
Shouldn’t they be at work/school?

checked

Wow, a bunch of urban democrats with too much time on their hands congregated to whine about this issue of the month. Assuming nobody was bussed in by any interest groups to make it look like a more popular issue than it really is.

Democracy is simply not compatible with r-Selection. The US demographics are putting us on the brink, and Trump is one of the last, if not THE last, stop gaps before it falls apart.

You shouldn't love any "ho" Tyrone. A ho is a tool.

That is why democracy must be overthrown.

Why do women wear such faggoty shoes?

You may not like it, but most people despise kikes, faggots, trannies, pedophiles, niggers, spics, and fat stinky whores, aka, leftists, and that's a fact. You're all just a bunch of useless, empty vessels, being led around on strings like little. When you aren't deep-throating Jewish dicks, your stealing, destroying property, and lowering the standards of living for actual people. Every single leftist is a demon, and I will kill many of you disgusting parasites with repeated skull stomps until I heard nothing but the mushy crunching of your bones being pulverized into smaller and smaller pieces. That time is rapidly approaching. The harder you push the faster it does, so please, continue. You will all be snatched out of your "homes", thrown into the backs of dirty, bloody vans, driven to landfills, executed, piled up, and burned. This is satire.

This board is for white men only. Go away gook!

Amerimutts have no business judging other people's races. Yankee go home.

>democracy
>The opinions of a few 1000 should overrule that of millions

That's exactly what (((democracy))) is, mob rule. This is why we are a republic, which we are on the verge of losing.

>pack of niggers and coal burners
you work so they don't have to

I for one welcome our water-gun future

That's tens of people woah...you're right burn the constitution now!

Democracy with universal suffrage is in fact communism.
Not everyone should be allowed to vote

t. a purity spiral d&c kike faggot trying to continue brother wars.
Take off that Finnish flag you dirty disgusting rat. Oh nevermind, you don't have enough pride in your disgusting rat "race" to do so. You're most likely just another cock sucking /leftypol/ bitch. Go look at your ugly fat self int he mirror and try to like what you see. Pro tip: you can't.

The american police is useless
If they were effective, there would be no need for open carry firemarms

no that's what Ochlocracy looks like

>most people

Look at all of those hard working Americans not at work.

They'll have our guns when we are dead

>actually practice democracy the least.
We here in the US are a Republic.
Big difference.

>nearly 150,000 schools in the US
>one or two get shot up every year
>STOP THE MASS SHOOTING EPIDEMIC DRUMPF!!!!!!!

The United States isn't a Democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic.

You haven't even seen the resentment of the silent majority tho. Provoke them, and you'll hang from a lamp post by the end of the day. No joke.

Ironically, democratic protest only works if they have the means to escalate it to violent unrest. Firearms being pivotal in the threat of violent unrest. Without the potential of those protesters turning violent they can be completely ignored and/or dispersed with force with no threat to the status-quo.
In essence those retards are protesting to lose their ability to protest.

Fake quote, you gullible faggot.

america isn't supposed to be a democracy, it's supposed to be a republic

also with like over 300 million guns you're fucking larping if you think anyones taking them. get real

this whole thing is a fucking distraction

Dumb argument. A photo of a crowd is proof that what you feel is correct. Nevermind that actual public opinion is much different. Keep trying sharia blue. Your childish wailing is amusing.

Looks like a bunch of sheep that are about to lose yet again. The real talk happened at the Whitehouse an hour and a half ago. This crowd is a circle jerk of resistance and bigoted hatred.

Well if they have the numbers surely they should be able to pass a constitutional amendment?
Oh wait, they don't.