I sure hope pol is watching the kids on msm right now pt. 2

continuation from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MdM1UD4mvAw
showclix.com/event/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper
huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-shooter-lorenzo-prado_us_5a8dad13e4b03414379c9aa3
archive.is/aArLQ
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200523034.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/florida-shooting-students-push-gun-control
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK
floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-viral-trump-tweet/340395002/
newschannel10.com/story/37552336/this-is-about-hope-parkland-students-arrive-in-fl-capital
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips
youtu.be/AVoe5SH_K8k
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
insideedition.com/teen-brothers-exchange-heartbreaking-text-messages-during-florida-high-school-shooting-are-cops
boston.cbslocal.com/2018/02/16/boston-native-christine-hunschofsky-is-mayor-of-florida-city-where-shooting-occurred/
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
nytimes.com/2018/02/18/us/school-shooting-parents.html
imgrab.site/u/dilemmajane
facebook
archive.is/UpAyQ
archive.is/f0PWw
imgur.com/a/iPwCk#C3JKoI8
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/behind-various-anti-gun-movements-popping-parkland/
youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0
youtu.be/PFprKP6IbuM
m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 BTC to anyone who can name all the adults in this picture

LIVE
youtu.be/MdM1UD4mvAw

Tallahassee Florida rally speakers

Delaney Tarr who just appeared on comedy central's The Opposition is at the podium saying she's not a crisis actor.
The opposition is filmed in NYC. These kids sure do travel.
showclix.com/event/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper

Demitri Hoth, right, asks for feedback from Bailey Feuerman on an open letter he is writing to legislators, as they and fellow student survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School ride aboard their bus between Parkland, Fla., and Tallahassee, Fla., Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, to rally outside the state capitol and talk to legislators about gun control reform. Former student Nikolas Cruz opened fire in the school Wednesday, killing 17 students and faculty. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

Lorenzo Prado
huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-shooter-lorenzo-prado_us_5a8dad13e4b03414379c9aa3
archive.is/aArLQ
Ryan Deitsch
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200523034.html

Alphonso Calderon
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/florida-shooting-students-push-gun-control

Sofie Whitney
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK

Sarah Chadwick
floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-viral-trump-tweet/340395002/

Tanzil Phillip
newschannel10.com/story/37552336/this-is-about-hope-parkland-students-arrive-in-fl-capital

David Hogg
Interview on fox news interview
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips

Interview on the opposition
youtu.be/AVoe5SH_K8k
WHY ARE THEY ON COMEDY CENTRAL!?

BEWARE THIS COPY PASTA
He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

why do people who aren't crisis actors say they aren't crisis actors?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

Whitehouse speakers

Samuel Zeif
insideedition.com/teen-brothers-exchange-heartbreaking-text-messages-during-florida-high-school-shooting-are-cops

PARKLAND Mayor
Christine Hunschofsky

boston.cbslocal.com/2018/02/16/boston-native-christine-hunschofsky-is-mayor-of-florida-city-where-shooting-occurred/

Anyone have access to this account?

when was this shooting? it looks like they just came from a shooting of Glee or whatever that youngster music show was called

I will try but it might take a couple days for it to work

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Can you isolate this at the 0:34 mark? can hear Hogg whispering direction to other shills to pretend to be 'pro gun' for 'diversity'. He is whispering it in the background someone needs to save this and keep reposting. miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

The chances of dying in a school shooting are close to 1 in a million.
How does this measure up to other threats to the lives of school kids? Such as drugs, alcohol, gang violence, driving accidents, medical problems?

there are none. they are all children (or man-children) trying to take my guns away

she probably made it private because anons were harassing her.

Next thing you'll tell me it's the emma gonzalez ex con

ANyway you can tell it's not her from the tats. I am real fucking tired of dispelling this bullshit over and over.

I hear him saying "c'mon, we need diversity" not actually saying the words "pro-gun" but still good catch.

That person looks nothing like the parkland Emma. This Emma Jane looks very similar.

No, he said the words "gun control"

21 to buy guns
21 to buy alcohol
21 to vote
21 to serve in military
21 to drive

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Why does not pol think it is a good idea to also demand banning of violent video games and violent movies? Time to turn the tables??
You think Hollywood and Silicon valley would survive without normalizing violence?

Sorry, he tries to help some kid act like they support gun rights at :43

The only people saying that are shills. No one is dumb enough to believe it. Now, the question is, why are they trying to push so hard to shill with "crisis actors" and "false flag"? This is a discrediting tactic. There is a lot of dirt coming out on some high profile people and what better way to keep people from spreading it than to discredit sites like Sup Forums. Mental health, SSRIs and LEA/School not doing enough is the true direction to focus.

>21 to buy guns
>18 to buy alcohol (legal to consume at any age with parents present)
>25 to vote (unless in military)
>18 to serve in military
>16 to drive

The fucking Parkland kids are not crisis actors
they are just media puppets

Media puppets DO exist

WHY DO THEY WANT TO DEMOLISH THE BUILDING LIKE THEY DID SANDY HOOK? COLUMBINE HAD THE FIRST MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AND THEY DIDN'T DEMOLISH IT

The Tallahassee bullshit narrative holds no water. An actual discussion in with many opinions. Trump wins again.

Nose is off and the "student" has zero tits

I think that's Patton Oswalt on the right? I want to know who that sexy blonde slut in the black dress in the middle is and the one in the front row with the glasses.

Also, while I am here.... did anyone follow up on Krasky?

not the same girl

My new favorite meme. Please tweet to trolls on trump's Jr twitter.

COLUMBINE HAD SCHOOL CAMERA FOOTAGE IN 1999 AND STONE MAN DAVIS DIDN'T???

Nicole Hockley mother of boy killed at Sandy Hook
nytimes.com/2018/02/18/us/school-shooting-parents.html

Krasky? I just got back from work and you fags are chasing your tail with this crisis actor shit. Has anyone followed up on Krasky yet before I start lurking?

Looks like this site gives some data
imgrab.site/u/dilemmajane
Pic related

Anyone know if this is that saying she has been to all these countries?

I started to last night but got sidetracked here

Is Mrs Hogg even the real mother?

facebook com/rebecca.boldrick
yes

Kasky thread
after this late night two or three threads
next day the ultimate disinfo campaign began
I haven't dug into it only noticed wut happned
archive.is/UpAyQ

see
unless she got her tattoo taken off, lives a double life, and made herself look 10 years younger, it's not the same girl.

bravo, I wish my school had a drama dept.
bur we aren't jewish enough

Trump solutions:
>No gun free zones
>Bring back metal institutions
>Concealed carry teachers
(((they))) had to get rid of mental institutions
because of the mutated gene that makes them
40% more likely to be schizophrenic and other

archive.is/f0PWw

high drama in the memoshpere
this makes me almost as happy as
Doggo driving truck

Youre right, user, will correct anyone else passing it around as misinfo

Delray Beach

>gender unknown

I should have made that graphic sooner.

i spent hours digging for info on the real Emma Gonzalez and could not find a thing, no social media, no parents, no nothing except her crocodile tears. I know she is a real student, and surprisingly eloquent, but that is all I can figure out. I believe she is jewish from her face.
www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/gonzalez/597/

Possible her parents are illegal from cuba? It would explain a lot.

1'st for puffy nipples

can I have a sandwich instead

This is how I know we are going to be hearing about this gun control shit for months to come. Las Vegas was swept under the rug within a week but THIS.... we need the essence of all that is Autist to defeat this.

I smile at the thought of that grinning cunt being choked.

user said he saw creepy looking women handing out signs on their bus trip to talahassee.
he took pics.

Apparently done by "women's march" the soros front.
imgur.com/a/iPwCk#C3JKoI8

news articles confirm.

Liberal Sup Forums mods will be deleting this in 3,2,1...
We need a new site this one has been infected.

>facebook memes
yeah please go

holy fuckin yum

MSM COMPLICIT narrative is btfo'd by Trump's Whitehouse town hall discussion. We won't lose.

Who's paying for this?
When was this scheduled with the bus company?
The bodies aren't even cold and they are on tour already?

This is in respone of the mods deleting the best thread on Sup Forums in 5 mins for no reason, you larp

y-you too

Alexa is a confirmed Jew

>The bodies aren't even cold and they are on tour already?

The SHOW must go on.

was she made for that name or was that name made for her

You should read this
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/behind-various-anti-gun-movements-popping-parkland/

and a late bloomer

I would be interested to know exactly when those buses were reserved.

So his brother was black and he is locked up in a psyche ward....hmmm

Nice to finally hear from some real students, and their parents. MSM just showing actors again and again

Thank You
Eric Holder "Brainwash People" about Guns
youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0

That baldie female, I want to kill her.

Also, I think she is 17. This seems to be a listing from when she was younger for modeling

She is really a senior

Height 3 ft 6 in?!

It is from when she was younger

>caucasian

Yeah sure, when it's time to apply for acting roles, then she'll say she's white..

Look what I've dug up
youtu.be/PFprKP6IbuM

Different ears, different chins and baldy only has one piercing hole in her ear. A second would show, even if it's healed over.

Tee hehe

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

This.

lol if tru