JUST FUCK MY MILITARY UP FAM

Standards must be lowered, otherwise we won't be able to put women who can't hack it in to leadership positions.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2018/02/11/marine-corps-quietly-drops-major-obstacle-female-infantry-officers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didnt they tell us over and over again that this wouldnt happen?

Yes, but they're counting on the American people to either not remember the lie they told before or not care. It will work.

There is absolutely no good reason for this. Almost unbelievable.

It's the collapse of civilization. This should be clear to you by now. They will degrade everything to its lowest common denominator. The fact that this is even acceptable should be evidence enough. All you should be doing is train, prosper, profit, and discipline yourself. Unfortunately a mass conflict is inevitable.

Yes there is.

Diversity is our greatest strength.

I just hope there will be a turning point but given the amount of mind controlled automatons, I find it doubtful. Feel bad for my children.

He's right.

>army got less gay under mattis
>marines going full faggot ahead

Fuck the marines

Also, making it real hard to deny this shit. Fucking EL GOBLINA.

All of this kind of shit will go out the window as soon as an actual war starts and every unit lead by a woman, and every unit with women embedded in them, starts getting btfo by an actual enemy.

There'll be discord in the ranks just from all the women quitting/getting pregnant right as the war starts, too.

A lot of people will die because of these policies if there is ever another major war.

You're right, and being in the military, this shit scares me. I'm a junior officer and the vast majority of female officers I've met are unprofessional and incompetent. I've actually had a female major get really drunk and make moves on me in the officers bar, in front of my colleagues. Something like this would get her male counterpart fired.

They have to let more women into the military in the US because of performance. The US military is structurally unfit for purpose in a way the US workforce is not.

They only thing a man can do in the military that a woman can't is carry stuff, throw stuff and run. There is no need for any of that any more.

You fucked it up by giving her more teeth than she actually has, though.

>I've actually had a female major get really drunk and make moves on me in the officers bar, in front of my colleagues
Good thing there were others around. She could have been spiteful and filed a false accusation against you for turning down her drunken advances.

In Spain this has been the case for years.
Not only the "points" required to pass are lower for women, the physical test are completely different all together.
A mand has to do 8 pull ups TO PASS (obviously you're competing so if you only do 8 you're out anyway unless you score much better on the other tests) while a woman has to HANG from the bar for 44" (like holding onto it straight, like a deadweight).

That's what happens with every policy. They say they won't do X and when they do it later they say "well suck it up" to the few that actually realize and complain.

kys

True, it just felt super weird having to be the more professional one out of back then not even an officer but an officer cadet and a Major, very eye opening.

>suicide

This is one of the reasons they want more women. Men in the military top themselves constantly.

The World Eaters do not approve.

It's also been the case here for decades. What they are saying is that the standards for women were just lowered again.

>They only thing a man can do in the military that a woman can't is carry stuff, throw stuff and run.

So war fighting?

god bless u user

When the US military is fully subverted, as a shell of it's former self, basically a government welfare and jobs program, that is when it will get overtaken by privately-owned defense contractors and militias.

I can't imagine the men that sacrificed years of their lives for elite positions approve of this.

>war fighting
>fighting

Not required in the slightest. War is a technological exercise now. Normal soldiers do not kill anyone apart from civilians. Even then they are shite at doing that.

>women's fee-fees are literally considered more important than men's lives
It's not a surprise but it's jarring to see it stated so openly.

Is this bait?

Why is Trump allowing this bullshit?

hahhahahhahahaha 56%

To help women. Ha!

You don't know shit. In Afghan there were situations where engineers and signalers had to exchange fire with terries, not to even mention infantry. There's duties which drones will never be able to carry out on the same level that troops can.

>8 pulls
pathetic
>zero pull ups for women
mind-blowing

>hat's what happens with every policy. They say they won't do X and when they do it later they say "well suck it up" to the few that actually realize and complain.
Seat belt laws come to mind .. oh we will NEVER pull you over for a seat belt violation, only in conjunction with other moving violations....! We SWEAR ! Let us do it !
duh.... uhh... otay
Two years later turn on car radio "CLICK IT OR TICKET ! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT ! "
duh.... what happens ?
Fellow Americans speak up :" YOU SACK OF SHIT ! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU HAVE YOUR SEATBELT ON !~??! WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOD DAMNED STUPID ! YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE REMOVED FOREVER AND TAKEN TO SAFETY CLASS AFTER YOUR CHILDREN ARE TAKEN AWAY!"
that is no exaggeration

Use your brain such as it is.

If soldiers killed each other in warfare with any regularity, how long would a war actually go on for? The engagements are not especially lethal and never have been at any point in the last five centuries.

>war starts
>gunfire and shelling
>20 years later
>same people still alive
>literally the same cunts
>they get olde and fatter on the news as time goes on
>war gets boring
>end up sat around a table
>drinking mineral water
>signing the peace agreement
>spend next 20 years fixing the damaged concrete
>behold, the horror of war

If soldiers were any use wars would not not go on as long or cost as much. They go on forever and cost a fortune because soldiers are absolutely useless. They cannot do anything.

theoretically, if a woman was the officer of my unit I would desert

Source: Hot Air

TF is this?

War never follows rules. You can think you've solved the human death problem, but you haven't, since human death is ultimately the primary method to achieve a war's goals.

Even a war fought entirely by robots will seek the death of civilians and politicians for the sake of enforcing the views of one side over the other - by force. By either eliminating everyone who opposes those ideas, or by forcing them to accept the ideas or die.

When I was in basic the instructors harped on us constantly about this: Don't touch female recruits/soldiers/officers. Don't flirt with them, don't fuck them on base, don't fuck them off base, don't fuck them in your dorm, don't fuck them in the library, don't fuck them in the theatre. If you do any of this and it's found out, you will be kicked out of the force, she probably won't, and as an aside you're just better off all around avoiding the situation.

sourcefag, plz go. If you don't like it, 2 seconds of google would yield a different sauce.

military.com/daily-news/2018/02/11/marine-corps-quietly-drops-major-obstacle-female-infantry-officers.html

you missed the big picture...ww2 destroyed a good part of the world in just a couple years... then came the military industrial complex, and the racket.Now far afield in foreign nations, the sheep phone home and ask "for permission to fire sir" and it is often denied. This keeps the low level of the actual war just simmering enough to keep the endless fiat billions flowing

They go on because we aren't allowed to carry out total war against these countries. Soldiers still go out on patrol, engage in gun fights, and carry equipment. Women shouldn't be out there.
Our politicians should bring back total war so that we can wipe out all your cousins, you filthy paki.

yes these cucks did. don't worry, our military will be pic related in ten years.

Whats the problem with this, its not like US is not losing its military power and influence more and more every year.

under the obama administration they refused to force female marines to do a single pull up despite men having to do i think 11 or they wash out

this was on the news nigger. liberals and feminist admitted to having double standards for the sake of their agendas

And easily defeated by government special police forces that won't be cucked like this.

The police have already become a defacto second military in the us and britain.

>War never follows rules.

Bollocks. It is mostly men sat around smoking and stealing. The only things that get wrecked are infrastructure, buildings and civilians. We then set about the reconstruction and robbing the victim and aggressor with horseshit rebuilding contracts.

>human death is ultimately the primary method to achieve a war's goals

Bollocks. The primary driver is politics. The strategic necessity of engaging in warfare after WW2 has been shown to be practically non-existent. War is more like a sport that richer countries play using poorer countries as venues.

Something similar happened here. The seat belt thing was a money grab. They stop you, they fine you for a kidney and they let you go on.
As a matter, when the airbag technology came out, they recommended it over the seat belt because it was too easy to use wrongly in which case could neck you or even decapitate you but it got silenced because they can't fine you for not having an airbag since it's supposed to be always there.

Wouldn't go as far with the UK. Even the firearms officers aren't all that good unless they're ex squaddies. Remember, our regular police don't even carry guns unless you're in Northern Ireland.

Women can do anything men can do and are equal
But, please lower the standards so we can prove how equal we are.

Which is worst, the feminist cancer or their faggot treasonous bitch boy enablers?
Force Dividers.

Our military is shit as well, but who cares. America will be there to protect us.

Thank you best ally!

love these threads

Actually he is sorta right, the current doctrine of NATO is to avoid direct contact with the enemy unless there is no other way. Every contact with an enemy is either to retreat to a more defensive position and ordering an air strike or holding positions until they can bomb from the sky.
This is why even though we were in Iraq and still are in Afghan our casualties are laughably low. But in turn it makes the army instead of a fighting force into glorified sentries of strategic points on the ground unfit to do anything except to sit on their asses against a technologically inferior opponent.

Former USMC Officer here. Went through OCS in Quantico in a PLC class. In my company 5th Platoon was all female Officer Candidates. They told us on day one, say anything disparaging or make a comment to someone else saying something like, "you belong with the women" etc they would kick you out. 0 Tolerance for sexism. They also stressed the women belonged there and earned their place.

Fast forward a few days later when we approach the obstacle course for the first time. Platoons 1-4 run it 10 times while the women of 5th are doing something else. Then suddenly, we notice the ramps being brought out. Not 48 hours after being told that no standards would be changed, they bring out ramps to help them through the fucking obstacle course.

I will say this. Some of the women there were incredible and inspirational leaders, better than most of them men, but only 2 could out of 55 could actually make it up the rope at the end of the obstacle course.

STFU Habib.

so is the Army finally more manly than the Marine Cucks now? the Army still doesn't allow female infantry, right?

>

NUKE US

Burger we both know your army has started going downhill after the Iraq war, I mean compare your army from the Cold War and now who do you honestly think was better?

just dumping my collection lads

the UK is a joke, a puppet, and a shadow of its former self

>inb4 you would know
i would know indeed

its a fucking shame. even in 2010 when I enlisted they were already transitioning into "the new army". we had to endure 8 hour powerpoints of how looking at women is literally rape but it wasn't this fucking bad yet. and you'd think that Mattis would have undone all this bullshit but here we are.

The only test should be a weighted ruck march. Everything else is fucking retarded.

I like how she holds her head high. Zero shame that someone else is hauling her shit and that she's still in the back of the pack.

well there goes our military

Why doesn't some high ranking guy just say fuck this shit and make it normal? We have trump which I would think would have the balls to say enough of this tomfoolery.

>when a cripple can climb better than you

at harvard, they're developing biological weapons to be deployed by a fly. they're stuck on the wings right now. Daniel Jafferis' brother is the one working on it. all of this is under NDA. both of them are jews. Sparc, before they were acquired by Booz Allen, developed a weapons AI for the DoD. withholding the names of the coders who did it.

So, when your unit makes contact, would you rather have a female officer that’s an incredible and inspirational leader, or a male officer that can scale a 12ft ramp? In my time in Afghanistan and Iraq, I figure most Army would chose the later. The marines I know, always seemed to be smarter....

We've had high ranking generals openly oppose letting women into the infantry, but it goes higher up than that.

It doesn't matter. Look at the recent US-Russia battle in Syria - the US won easily just by using air power, while the Russians on the ground were completely helpless. These were hardened soldiers, and they couldn't even inflict a single scratch on their attackers. Only technology matters in modern war. Air supremacy, missile systems, etc.

powerful. will isis and enemy combatants be so kind I wonder??? surely right, I mean it's the current year.

For your collection norwegian user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Are any 2 of these soup sandwiches even in step?
Checks out. LADY strong.
The absolute devolution of the entire West will be due to this unequal equality.

Trump is trusting Mattis, and Mattis is cucking us.

>I will say this. Some of the women there were incredible and inspirational leaders, better than most of them men
They're women. They are not leaders. No man looks up to a woman for inspiration or guidance. No, not even your mother. You may love her but you're obeying your father, not your mother. All her authority comes from him. You are made of soy.

>Why doesn't some high ranking guy just say fuck this shit and make it normal?

Because the performance of armed services in the US and globally is absolutely dismal. They provide terrible value for money. They cannot perform the tasks required in violent or non-violent operations. The people armed services produce do not add enough value to the workforce when they leave the services. The people that populate and leave the services are a festering plague bearer of social and health problems.

This is why they are bringing women in. Armies are shite. They don’t work.

>Zero shame that someone else is hauling her shit and that she's still in the back of the pack
Of course they don't have any shame, they expect men to do the heavy lifting. But still celebrates as a "team" when they cross the finish line

Why female officers shouldn't it be enlisted if an officer can't make it they should be demoted back to enlisted the shit is not hard

This is new US soldier uniform?

>Only technology matters in modern war. Air supremacy, missile systems, etc.
We've been fighting goat herders for the last two decades. There's more to "modern war" than bombing everything.

This one is funny, it's obviously some poor admin staff they've dragged out for their compulsory range training.

That a SFC rank on her pt belt?

I'd rather have the guy that can actually lift and carry my ass to safety if shtf and I get injured.

It's sexist to have no female officers is why

I would argue that our armed forces are the most lethal and staffed by some of the most capable individuals in this history of the United States. The military is the one institution in the US that works, and works well.

Fun fact, part of my duties were as an aide/attache` to Victor Stănculescu when he visited the United States.

Hahahahaha cucked

>We've been fighting goat herders for the last two decades.

Optionally. That is like going to Japan and having a sumo wrestling career. Nobody is making the US do any of that stuff, it was just a political stunt that got wronger and wronger until there is no practical escape route.

>56% face+skin
>anglo teeth

My God, it's the rare la goblina de las
Inglaterramericana.

Join the CF, faggot. There are lots of female officers, and enlisted. Try this shit with them. You will fail.

kek i was getting coffee at a mcdonalds a couple weeks ago and i saw three canadian army guys. One was close to 400lbs. One was a 80lb little child looking guy with a comically loose fitting uniform. The third was a no chinned little short guy who looks like the canadian army meme photo thats posted around here. Their uniforms were mismatched, it was pathetic. I wish i took a photo it would have been a dank ass meme. It looked like a scene from a comedy.

This one is a bit long, but is worth the read

> all under le based commander in kike

>Run an obstacle course 10 times
You don't have to lie sir.

100% this isnt going to go through.

That's what "modern war" has turned into. Syria is the same quagmire. Whatever modern war is, its hard to say that US is even competent at it.

see

I once heard an Inspirational Gunny utter the following words. "In my time in the Corps, I have met women that were incredible leaders. Strong leaders who possessed the skill and mental fortitude to become United States Marines. In hand to hand combat, I would kill every one of them.".

That about sums it up.

Is this the famed british intellectuals I keep hearing about?