What's his endgame? Does he seriously not care that he's helping in oppressing and spying on his own race...

What's his endgame? Does he seriously not care that he's helping in oppressing and spying on his own race? I get betraying his dad, but laying a trap for his fellow eldians is just too much. He could have at least warned them in private beforehand.
It really doesn't look like he has any plans except for sucking Marley's cock. Hell he doesn't even get any benefits from it, even with his level of achievment he couldn't become an honorary marleyan, and beside his grandparents who'll die soon, he has no family.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Sawano#Anime_works
youtube.com/watch?v=qe2fo2FvLIM&ab_channel=GameTrailers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has no endgame. He hates the shit out of the eldians on the island, and he's loyal to Marley.
If he does have a secret plan it's probably to help the eldians on the continent, not the ones on the island. Zeke thinks islanders are cowards who abandoned the eldians on the continent.

Endgame right here, brothers

You forgot the image memebro

He's super fucking brainwashed.

Or his royal blood allows him greater access to the memories of the past beast titans which has given him some dire insight on the true nature of Ymir Fritz and the titan's creation.

I wonder if Reiner will try to un-brainwash him at some point or if he'll die hating Paradis.

Last chapter with Zeke warning his warriors that they were being listened to and plus the fact that he told his grandparents he hasn't 'finished' his mission leads me to believe that he is definitely plotting against Marley as he doesn't completely trust them with valuable information like how he was able to control other titans and whether they confirm if he has royal blood or not. If he was completely a Marley dick sucking Eldian, he would have told them he had royal blood and that would have a massive effect on their plans by making him a much more VIP almost similar to Tyburs. They would have made him aristocratic and breeding more royal spawn so they could have possible spares for Titanization but he didn't and that would definitely go against Zeke's own conscience since he wouldn't stoop that low as far as his antics goes. He might not like the Wall Eldians because of how Fritz has brainwashed them but he's very likely not to be on Marley's side during the endgame. He's plotting against them and only Reiner and Pieck knows his intentions. They have all the time in the world to talk about their plans on their way back to the continent.

Why did they delete the other thread?

Cryfags want Sup Forums to be like reddit now.

He is lying to Marley, he didn´t say to them that he has royal blood. I´m a Zekefag and I´m not hyped for his masterplan because Armin will nullify everything with his retardation aura.

Shippingshit and meta cancer probably.

We had a good run lads, its time to move on.

He's hidden his heritage, has a year to live, and he's the one suggesting invading Paradis again. He intends to hoist everybody and take the Founding Titan himself. He'll die crylaughing after he's lost and Eren tells him what the King's Will does to royals.

It wasn't a bad thread at all. Other anime manga and meme threads aren't getting deleted

Faggot mods hate Levi I guess. The moment we started talking about him the thread got deleted.

Well manlet a shit, so well done.

so he's the 2nd coming of the owl?

yes

That doesn't warrant deleting an entire thread a relatively slow & comfy one at that.

I'm actually rather surprised people can discuss the same shit over and over and over again.

Different people with different ideas lurk threads at different times, I guess thats why they now allow more than one thread for the same topic

>What's his endgame?
Dunno, but it'll probably revolve around how he's a complete opposite to Eren with regards to how they see dying fighting. Eren sees it as entirely meaningful to continue advancing despite all odds, Zeke sees it as the most meaningless thing there is.

>Season 2 opening has Zeke running alongside Dinosaurs
>mfw this is referencing the fossil fuels under the island and Zeke plans to resurrect the Dinosaurs and Plesiosaurs and to retake the world from Ymir's people

>Zeke was a scaly all along

Why don't you include Shingeki no Kyojin in the post subject OP so we can easily find the thread you cancer?

>you cancer
Doing this keeps the cancer away, silly.

Around this time it's always the same faggots visiting these threads. I don't know how many times OP already asked about that jobbers endgame or the power levels of shifters.

He wants to be KANG and needs the coordinate for that.

No it doesn't you fag, kys.

Report & sage

This, why can't you let rest the series until there is something to discuss about? These shit tends to give room to shippers and degenerates like pedofag or Anniefag, just let it die and we'll see you next chapter.

>He could have at least warned
He warned them, Spee d. Reader- kun.

I guess that means we can't have SNK threads when Season 3 arrives because the manlet is the protagonist. Can't believe we have to worry about others feelings, this is not dumblr

Just make Levi threads all over the place when season 3 hits. The new rules allow it

he wants to free Marley Eldians and doesn't give a shit about Paradis.
Though the shit where he tells Eren he'll rescue him is suspicious.
Anyways, Isayama is a massive hack so it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't go anywhere with it.

Nice dubs and there you go.

I can see the massive suicide if manlet appears everywhere in the catalogue kek

Give me an anime to watch which has an excellent soundtrack like snk.

It's because the LHfag is a retarded samefag and every thread he's in is intantly 404 now.

Sup Forums is quiet right now, just wait when something important happens, and the trash threads are going to pop out everywhere. Season 3 is going to be a feast, maybe even the next chapter if shit finally happens.

His endgame should have been to meet and have a conversation with Erwin (a best and a handsome and a perfect). They would have had the most amazing talks.

Take your pick en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroyuki_Sawano#Anime_works
I suggest Nanatsu no Taiza, KLK and Sengoku Basara. For things like Guilty Crown and Re:Creators just get the OST.

These threads have become alot more endurable since the new rules. This is good.

More like, dead

Hi Mrs. Smith, nice trick to survive with the new rules.
Yeah it would have been good seeing a dialogue between Erwin and Zeke, I have hope that atleast I see one with Hanji. I don´t want Isayama to waste more potential with Zeke.

Now theres something I wanted to talk about,

Zeke has inherited the beast titan, based on marleys reaction, the ability to turn eldians into titans is a new thing that the beast titan did not have before, this is due to zekes royal blood. HOWEVER, Zekes titan form is 17m tall and HUGE Compared to the other titans, My question is; Does royal blood cause your titans size to increase OR is this just a trait of the beast titan and was the same way with zekes predecessors. Discuss your thoughts.

I look forward to seeing Zeke converse with anyone from the opposing side, Eren included. Hanji would be a good one for him to talk to, especially as their ranks appear to be relatively similar in their respective societies. Also, hi.

I think the beast is most likely a standard size and Zeke having that physical titan form doesn't relate much to his royal blood. However, his ability to turn Eldians into titans probably does. If he had been given, say, the Armoured Titan, he would have still possessed this ability because it's his royal blood rather than the actual titan that causes this to happen.

I know he warned them but Porco didn't notice and would have had been killed if it weren't for Reiner saving his ass. Zeke's way too careless.

>royal blood
Holy shit you're right I forgot about this. Yeah that's definitely proof he's up to more than he lets on.

I like this idea. After all his mother didn't possess a titan so she wouldn't know.

>the LHfag
There is more than one.

Will the Warriors ever go to Paradis? I want to see the Wall Titans get unleashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qe2fo2FvLIM&ab_channel=GameTrailers

Game Sequel.

>*He could have at least warned them in private before
>in private
I know he warned them, kettle-kun. But Porco almost died because he didn't notice. Zeke is still a cunt.

Should have been a DLC instead of a sequel, if it covers the second season it´s going to be pretty short. I don´t know how they would adapt the Uprising Arc though, press buttons to torture?

Whatever the reason they absolutely must be released at some point. It would be too glorious of an event to not show. Plus the walls need to be destroyed for the sake of pottery.

What's the point of her character. She's so retarded, it's like watching a female Eren.

>it's like watching a female Eren.
exactly.
Isayama himself said so.

Actually you know what, I wonder if they think of the "devils" of paradise island the same way Eren & co thought of the titans back in the days.

I like your idea, user. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Ymir Fritz's story yet. Right now we only have the fairy tale version of the story told by Marley or rebels. Maybe the truth of what really happened during her time led to the 145th king pussying out and Zeke being somewhat the same.

>press buttons to torture?
That's funny.

Do you think that's how the manga might end? A repeat of history like Kruger feared?

I like her, she's cute, energetic, feisty and determined.

I think the two are separated but rooted in the same mentality.

Belive in him,he posses the superior master mind,he possess a "Master Plan" ready to be put in action.
He is a man with everything to win but nothing to lose.

But Isayama can hack.

It's probably the same. Eren in the beginning only saw the Titans as devils that needed to be put down. Same way Gabi thinks of the islanders now. Of course, Eren's a changed man now after the shit he's seen. Maybe going to Paradis will give Gabi a healthy dose of reality to help her shake of the Marley propaganda.

>I like her, she's cute, energetic, feisty and determined.
I'd probably think the same way if I had started reading attack on Titan from the last few chapters. It's hard to root for someone no matter their qualities when you know how in the wrong they are. I'm even pitying Reiner now, dude just wanted to save humanity but he's probably just been the trigger but the start of its downfall. Violence begets violence.

But Gabi is competent. The only thing she shares with Eren is her drive.

I'm not rooting for her ideals, I just don't want her to die. But I would like to see her somehow help create a new peaceful world.

You don't have to root for her, just pray the gods of fiction for her survival.

If Armin's colossal destroys Liberio this shit manga will be a 9/10

Commander Lover-Chan,how you doing?

The Beast is probably meant to be the biggest non-Colossal type titan,maybe because he is supposed to be the brawler of the titans or a physical foe to any titan,but Zeke uses the Beast in a way that allows him to take out multiple foes with just a few trows.
The Royal Blood just allows him to control his titans,but it would be pretty interesting if the Titan Warriors had gained Zeke's spinal fluid instead of a "nobody".

Everyone know that Armin is going to outsmart him, I would like to see Armin losing against someone smarter but we know that won´t happen.

>Maybe going to Paradis will give Gabi a healthy dose of reality to help her shake of the Marley.
That's my hope. I'll only root for her if she changes after getting her reality check. But the way everyone on the continent is praising her I'm afraid she's too full of herself to let anyone affect her. All the eldians on the continent are fucking scary in how easily they threaten each others of getting reported for betrayal at the slightest unconventional thought.

That's what I'm worried about, I fear she's gonna go full retard without questioning her actions because she's convinced to be in the right.

If she'll stay the way she is now on the continent I pray for her painful death. At best it'll give drive to the other warriors.

WAIT

If Gabi is female Eren then there might be a chance Mikasa will take her in and keep her like her sister.
It would be a nice pottery.

I've been hoping for a re-telling of the first chapters but on the continent since the new arc began. Hopefully cripple-man really is Eren.

>Implying they would ever interact with each other
I do love Armin with my heart but people tend to forget Hange is the commander and our main cast can't do anything that Hange won't tell them to do. Eren is an exception, but if he really is in Marley by his own, Hange would consider him a traitor.

>Death Order

user,Gabi is going to die,is her plot point to be used to make Reiner become a vangefull person,and maybe even some others Young Warriors.

Zeke did outsmart Armin,Hanji and Erwin with the flying Bert,but I hope that Gary Stu pulls out something that would be impossible to find out.

>Hange would consider him a traitor
That would be cool, Eren being a traitor and being wanted by the SL.

the

>No match for Sasuga Pieck

Good thanks, Zekefag. Don't rate these new rules though.
I think the name of Zeke's titan has a lot to do with his fighting style. Most of how we've seen him fight is with an object of sort. Throwing horses and rocks. He does actually move and fight like a monkey.

I think his fur and his neutral colouring allows him to be camouflage too. In that sense, he seems the most 'natural' of the titans.

Check email.

best

Even if you think that's the case, which it may be, then it will be sad that such a cute, driven, dedicated and enthusiastic young woman has to die.

I did last night.

This shit already become a general.
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>wanted
Knowing Hange, she would just focus on protecting the walls.

I want Reiner to give her that dose of reality.

(I don't know how to put this likespoilers,but I glad you are good.I truly became the "Wild Hunt",I told to anons thing would be different).

>I think the name of Zeke's titan has a lot to do with his fighting style. Most of how we've seen him fight is with an object of sort. Throwing horses and rocks. He does actually move and fight like a monkey.
Maybe his long reach and strong torso allows him not just to trow with immense strenght but also to pack some powerfull punches,and since he is like a "animal" then it would make more sense to him to be stronger then the others titans.

>I think his fur and his neutral colouring allows him to be camouflage too. In that sense, he seems the most 'natural' of the titans.
I always belived he could hardened his fur,like Jaw's hair or his "hardened skin".Is weird the Beast Titan posses fur just for the sake of having it,what is it purpose? hope we get to know soon.

You should had learned a long time ago,remember Mina or Petra or Nanaba?

There's been a Love Live general up for over a day now.

who cares

>Mina or Petra or Nanaba
I thought they were cute, Nanaba in particular was lovely, but Petra was the one who I feel had the most character potential. Even so, she was introduced as being an elite soldier in a special team, she had no growing character arc. She was just good already.
Gabi has space to grow.

I don´t care about your feelings, this is not tumblr.

>Gabi has space to grow
So did Mina.
user,just be ready for anything,Isayama tends to be a hack,but a heartless hack.

>Remember Faye

She's a brainwashed child soldier. Give her a break.
Anyways I have good hope she'll come around. Reiner and his ambiguity already started to shaken the foundations of her drive. Sure right now she denies it all and is still fully commited to kill the titan man but that's a start. She remembers the words Reiner used. They'll gradually start making sense to her.

>Commander Lover-Chan
stop avartarfagging and metafagging
this is not fucking reddit
this is why threads get deleted even without being general
this is an anonymous board

Mina always felt like too much of a background character to me. Even though Petra wasn't particularly deep as a character, she felt far more substantial than Mina.

Try again. Or try me.

That's a really good point about the fur. What purpose does fur do? It keeps animals warm but I think it's safe to say that the titans don't actually feel cold. Is it purely for decoration? I know we saw Zeke play with his monkey when he was little but it's strange to think that the officers would have selected the beast (which brings another question, is the beast just a monkey or does it take other animal forms like in the S2 opening?), just to make it like his childhood toy.

>So did Mina.
I really thought Mina and Tomas were gonna be part of the cast, and then Trost happens.

Done.

Tomas was meant to be Reiner.

Did you watch the anime first?

For real?

Doubt it. The identities of the AT and CT were grounded from the beginning.

Doesn't work. Try again.

Embarrassing, yes. Plus I hadn't been in involved with Anime/Manga in a decade.