Is it alright to date a person with a physical disability?

What do you think, anons? The sort I have in mind is legally blind. Would that be a bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unwise.

Nothing wrong with it in my eyes

okay why though?

Was that a pun? Smooth, George.

Once you cross that transom you need to really be there for the person.

Someone with dissabilities like that is going to have lived a very strange and disconected life. They are going to get attached to someone alot more than a normal person.

Theyre fragile, dont abuse them.

It's actually smart. Most girls who are disabled in some way got a healthy serving of humble pie.
They will treat you nice and want to please you.

Find a girl who lost a few fingers in a tragic selfie accident. She'll be down a couple notches on the bitch meter.

I could never forgive myself for hurting someone like that.

That's REALLY not the way I was thinking about it.

Youve got a good heart.
Just do what you feel is right, and stick to your vows.

It was a pun but I also think it’s nice for people to date people with disabilities because most of the time it’s not their fault they have it and it usually causes them to not do as well in life compared to people without disabilities

>fetish is crippled girls
>If I go out with one and they find out it immediately ruins a relationship

I wouldn't date her to be nice, I'd do nice things to be nice. I'm saying if I can, I'll keep pity separate from other feelings. Considering that I can't read her facial expressions (she's not looking at me very often, obviously) it'd be stupid to jump the gun.

gaaayyy

beta
e
t
a

Ok Ustase

It's not a fetish for me, so I'm good there.

I wouldn’t want you to do that either op I was just explaining my rationale for not seeing anything wrong with it. Good luck anyway bro!

I got that, I just wanted to clarify my motives a bit. Well, thanks for the advice.

A bad idea? Fuck yeah it is, she won't be able to enjoy things the way you do, if you have kids they might be blind too, and she'll require constant care. But does that necessarily mean you should not date her? That's a question that can't be answered by random people on the internet, you have to find that out for yourself.

The girl I am currently with has a mental disability that I was unaware of when we met. She has schizoaffective disorder which is like bi-polar and schizophrenia combined. She was in one of her periods of manic high during that time. Then, after a couple months, she fell into debilitating depression. It took about 3 years of trial and error from her doctors to find a combination of medicine that worked. Now, she is the most loving and supportive woman I have ever been with. She also gets NEETbux for life so she will be able to be a stay at home mother while still being able to provide a modest amount of financial help. She's also very redpilled.

I dated a girl who was in a bad accident as a toddler and had trouble walking. But she was the coolest person I had ever met. Really enjoyable to spend time with. We stayed together for 1.5 years and it was the best relationship of my life.

>tfw quadriplegic qt to take care of every day and treat like fuckmeat every night

It depends
My father is legally blind, but won't be completely blind until he is 70
My elder brother had the same condition (it's genetic) and he had it worse and was going to go completely blind only 2 years after he found out, although he killed himself before
I don't know if I will get it, but it usually doesn't really affect you until you are pretty old so it shouldn't really make a difference.. it will just be like dating a normal person. However, there is a change the children will get the same condition and also my knowledge is only limited to that of the one my father has. I am not sure about any other conditions/diseases but mostly dating is just about finding your partner. If you do not love her enough to carry on even with the draw backs or trouble, then you aren't in love. Just dip.

no*

kms

damn dude. your brother had some balls to go through with it. cant say i blame him at all.

i dated a bipolar girl and i would intentionally get her black out drunk when on her meds to make her hyper promisicuous, like literally she would just look at me and start tugging on her nipples

get on my level bitchboy

No rough anal with choking. Got it.

Invalid due to injury is tolerable

Invalid due to genetics is unacceptable

OMEGA
M
E
G
A

as long as it's not genetic sure

hell most millennials are so worthless a blind girl is probably a better person than most from having to actually work for something in their life

This man is wise

my wife does that without me needing to drug her since I'm not a beta

I don't see the problem.

>my wife
>I'm not a beta

Depends, if it might be passed down to our offsprings I wouldn't.

Go. Away. R/eddit. Fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Disability: a physical or mental condition that limits a person's movements, senses, or activities.

Have you limits?
Are there things that you are not able to do?
Are you a god?
...You might be relatively morphologically well formed and relitivistically healthy, yet disabled.

We need to start spamming gore to rid us of the boomer r/eddit menace.

Okay, but what if she wasn't born that way? I don't know if she was, but what if?

"Wouldn't it be nice if there was another being who was totally dependent upon me? Then I would be able to treat her how I wanted and she couldn't leave... Of course there's no way I would sublimate my frustrations at life into tormenting her...I'm a good person."

Does dip mean something like back out, give up, forget it? I don't know yet, which is why I said I'm not actually doing anything yet. I'm not out to waste anyone's time. However, I believe that when I know I'm in love, I'll KNOW.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

See this is what I'm not doing ever.

Sounds reasonable. Damn shame love's not about reason. Just saying.

As long as he has proper authority as the man of the house, I'd say that word no longer has meaning.

Well, if we want to get honest here, I was diagnosed with high functioning Aspergers nearly a decade ago. So, I guess I'm one to talk, huh?

More lefty projection. Of course I'm not a saint. But I'm not a fucking psychopath. I'm bugged by little things I did like five years ago, you think I could forgive myself for deliberately messing with someone like that?