Time to goto war with CNN again boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHKBWj9qJ_A
viewdns.info/dnsrecord/?domain=cnn.com
dailywire.com/news/27343/collusion-michael-moore-attended-anti-trump-rally-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is nothing more in the world I want to do than destroy CNN and the kikes that run it. How can I help?

Liberals are animals. They eat each other when it's convenient enough. No point.

Post 'em. Get every one on board. Lets go. Lets do this thing.

Bump, even though this will probably lead to nothing again.

Time for war. Your fake news and your SJW psychotic bullies. Violent leftist filth.

bump is she suing cnn?

CNN has lost any journalistic credibility it once had and the network knows it. Their ratings are in the shitter and they've fully gone towards being a shameless mouthpiece for the democratic party

bump

NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY NIGS

TO WAR

>Violent leftist filth.
>Not even a week removed from a far right racist wacko shooting up his school

Was wondering when the meme hating machine was going to shit all over cnn again.
Make it glorious you bastards.

xenophobia vs russians is okay?
the average russian has nothing to do with this

they would shame people being islamaphobic or against illegal immigration based on the actions of a few organized groups of those demographics

Should start a gofundme so she can retain a lawyer and see what kind of case she might have against them. Get her out of that shack into something nice on the coast.

> implying a Latino can be racist

>Not even a week removed from a far right racist wacko shooting up his school
>registered democrat
Lolwut

That’s just fucked b

Why hasn't their broadcasting licence been revoked for pulling this shit?

oh boy

POC can't be racist

its almost like they WANT someone to snap and mcveigh a fucking CNN building. They're trying too fucking hard to piss people off.

Anytime you see a CNN reporter you instantly kill it.

For what? The woman is an idiot

What the fuck is their problem?

I KNEW this would happen. Fucking CNN filming right outside of her house. Somebody needs to be fired.

If the media showed up at my house, shoving cameras and microphones in my face, I would put make the anchor put my shotgun in his mouth, and then I would blow up his head with buckshot. then i would eat his brains and force the cameraman into my underground torture dungeon. i'd let the key grip go i guess, but any kike producer is getting turned into a lampshade.

Is it possible she could sue them for harassment?

>registered democrat
That wasnt him, dipshit. The spelling of his name is completely different

we live in a fascinating time. before the internet, it was tv and radio that dominated what information the public got. now, information is much more easily dispersed. basically we have thousands of news agencies that push agendas, rather than a few centralized ones. its getting very hard to determine what is accurate anymore.

Posting things she agrees with! To the gulag!

Jews love whites hating each other.

How come nobody shoots up or bombs CNN headquarters? You kill the snake by cutting off it's head. All these mass shootings and nobody has gone after the media?

Season 1 doesn't hold up very well to modern animation.

Cool story FBI
> implying more bloodshed isn't what they want

its not ok to call jews jews goy. your going to pay for exposing shekel eaters for being roaches who can morph into human form

>Trips in ID
Kek preserve us.

I like how everything pro-Trump is "Russian". No proof or anything, twitter said so therefore it must be true!

Journalists are fucking parasites.

>how dare you participate in our election after you saw a russian post on the internet, this invalidates the entire election, shame on you!
is this what the left has been reduced to?

They want that, edgelord. Then they can portray themselves as victim rebels struggling against the violent oppressors.

CNN IS A THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY AND ITS CITIZENS, IT BLATANTLY PULISHES PROPAGANDA TO SUBVERT DEMOCRACY AND MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION AND HAS FAR MORE POWER TO DO SO THAN "RUSSIAN BOTS."

SPREAD ANTI-CNN INFO FAR AND WIDE. SHOW ALL THE MISTAKES, LIES AND CRISIS ACTORS, ALSO THE JAMES O'KEEFE STUFF

>Homeland really comes to Pol
God what an awesome episode that would be too bad (((HBO))) wouldn't allow it. Here's a giant redpill I hope normies see: HBO lets Youtube show and trend entire episodes of last week tonight. So much for them wanting to guard their (((intellectual property))) from free views.

well, let's ask Russia. we know they're not involved insofar as we're being accused. we know who in fact has colluded with Russia and never seems to held to account. Surely, between Russia, and the man known as Sup Forums can deliver the final blow.
>The Russians understand from experience. that is how 'The Russian Dog-Walking Hour' came to be

Sure why not. Seems like a golden opportunity to mine some salt.

I don't think it is needed. Amerimutts don't have individual personalities and therefore they don't need privacy. There is no harm done in doxxing amerimutts. They are a soulless horde of retarded consumers.

Nice try ATF but I love my Doggo. The media isn't the head they're the sock puppet. The head is $. Stop being a consumerist and they die.

>You kill the snake by cutting off its head
CNN is the neck fren, and untill soros and his buddies are done, then itll just take new forms.

I'm sure making angry anonymous posts on a cartoon fansite will really show them

this
I love russians..not their fault they're unable to rid themselves of that kike ideology, frankly we're as bad off now as they are, probably worse

youtube.com/watch?v=MHKBWj9qJ_A

dear /k/,

y hold shotter lik this?

posting itt viewdns.info/dnsrecord/?domain=cnn.com

So you can burn your hand and make people mad that you're not using your foregrip that you bought for some reason? I don't know.

I still can't believe that aired that.

Homeland is on Showtime.

if you have ideas, don't post them ITT. let the Autistic among us think about this and create the memes. any memes that are image-based should maybe hit infinichan, and if it's a sentence that can pass AI discretion post it on Jewtube. Start with questions, and let them infect Twigger, Jewtube, and media.
tl;dr don't give them an opportunity to prepare. they now know we're coming; they just don't know how or when

Sun Tzu says; let your enemies destroy themselves

CNN is the enemy of the people.
In my country this fucking globalists have a 24 hours fake news channel named "CNN Chile"

That CNN proto - reporter was actually threatening that old lady with a pen. He was flailing his arms around with a pen (weapon) in his hand. VERY THREATENING to the elderly.
Thought it was a CRIME to threaten / intimidate the elderly.
TRUE STORY...
I was stabbed with a pen in the chest, went between my ribs. Very painful.
CNN intimidating old lady = worst kind of abuse.

>goto war with CNN again
>again
I never stopped. These kikes must pay the iron price.

Fight the globalists.

k, /k/

I will remember to use this technique if situation demands provoking those of lower status through simultaneous demonstration of masculinity and affluence

Not her personal army

Any proof he was right wing at all? Because everybody knows Latinos can't be racists, essay.

Memes have more effect than violence, since opinions in this day and age are largely controlled by these news outlets. One of our greatest assets has been the ability to reach the normie viewer through the internet where the kikes have the least control beyond their domains.
Don't give them more ammo, instead take it away from them. Disarm their ability to cement falsehood and misleading headlines.
Meme war. NOW.

That story of him being a member of ROF was fake news planted by someone on Sup Forums. I don't think he was political but he hated niggers

CNN anchor rapes elderly woman on live tv. News at 11.

guys jane fonda owns cnn

Drew Griffin from CNN might need to be tracked down and have his address and phone number leaked on the internet

She could have declined the interview

Still, CNN is shit

Him being "Latino" has already been debunked, as he was adopted and (Cruz) isnt his biological last name. No point in arguing with someone that cant even keep up on the timeline

The account with him wearing the MAGA hat is real. There is even footage of him in nothing but the MAGA hat and boxers doing target practice in his backyard

Can you fly a helicopter?

>Registered Democrat
>Right Wing

>Registered Democrat
>Unironically still believing this
That wasnt him, that Nick has a completely different spelling of his name

Let's go

Hello CNN

Get rid of the cia and you get rid of biased journalism in America pretty much.

im not aware that many people get their morning news from cia.gov

liberals are subhumans

The cia writes the scripts and basically controls most corporate executives through pedophilia and child murder. They are pure evil. Wikileaks proved they write movie and news scripts.

>literally doxxing people and then confronting them in-person over their political beliefs

most of cnn lives in atlanta

> cnn tries to divide the american nation, while saying that russians are trying to divide the nation
Priceless.

I wonder if that faggot is going to go knock on Michael Moore's door and harass his fat ass considering he attended an anti Trump rally organized by the Russians. I doubt it. I wonder why CNN only ever shares one half of the story.
dailywire.com/news/27343/collusion-michael-moore-attended-anti-trump-rally-ben-shapiro

is this inverse politperestroika?

She didn't vote for the woman who cheated her way through a primary. So, she must be fairly intelligent.

>Latino
*jew

Learn about Operation Mockingbird

do you know how to drive a box truck?

can you handle the overpowering scent of fertilizer?