Crisis Actors

Can't these accused "Crisis Actors" just post proof they went to the school before the shooting? Instead of making such a big deal of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/966374295336206337
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
streamable.com/1131c
vimeo.com/162724222
youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc
tmz.com/2018/02/21/florida-shooting-david-hogg-crisis-actor-conspiracy-theory-yearbook-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saying on national tv that he isn't a crisis actor is good enough for the sheeple

instead of schizophrenics trying to prove something unprovable, why dont they just think it in there heads?

whether he went there or not before the shooting, it's confirmed that he was, in fact, a "crisis actor"
>youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

>Please believe me America I'm not a stude--

>I mean, wait, give me a minute sorry

this is what you autists are complaining about being "scripted? this kids school literally got shot up and 17 of his classmates got shot and died, i'd REALLY like you to speak in full coherent sentences without messing up ONCE after that happened to you. fucking faggots

The correct response to schizos is to ignore their rantings, which is easy because schizos are a vanishing minority

the reason they aren't ignoring it is because it's not just schizos who can see the beyond blatant politicizing and propagandizing of a tragedy being committed by the mainstream media. Whether or not the shooting was real or fake, whether or not the students were already actors or not, doesn't even matter, the media is coaching these kids and turning them into actors to use the shooting for political ends.

And people see this, and they despise it.

kind of hard when every schizo is spamming on every single thread, even threads that have NOTHING to do with the shooting. Sup Forums mods are clearly in on it because they dont do anything to ban them

The kid is a total media puppet
Anyone who know even a little bit about shooting TV/Movies know this is 100% scripted and the kids uses several acting techniques when he flubs his lines like restating the line correctly after the flub because you know the flub is going to be edited out.

I dont give a fuck retard

>bogan doesnt know what real world implications have on someones mentality
keep smoking out of tin cans bog

It's not the only shady thing he's done.

twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/966374295336206337

What kinda teen who just had their school shot up has the aggressiveness to start talking politics less than a week later?

What does diversity have to do with any of this?

He's clearly acting out of line for someone who's life was just in danger.

>black screen that doesnt even show his face
keep believing in the boogey man, keep believing, he will soon come to you

See you in the Gulag

this guy is a piece of garbage

Whew lad. Can anons confirm this?

Why don't people like you crisis act a self inflicted gun shot to the roof of your mouth? Or go choke on Alex Jones' cock til you crisis act yourself to death.

I bet you also oppose vaccines, you mongoloid.

Don't fall for it.

>Implying he knew any of the victims

She also believes in ghosts and is a right wing nut. Just up Sup Forums's alley. How could she be wrong? :^)

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Why cant you just post the proof that they went to a different school?

Kike faggots
Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

>implying theres any possible way you would know that
keep using strawman arguments Sup Forums

>mean people are saying stuff that i dont like
>le internet MD i am ehre to diagnose them with le meme disease
>if i call them crazy then they arent real
>abloobloo
>A-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO

>the media is coaching these kids and turning them into actors to use the shooting for political ends.
This, I agree.
They are turning it into an Anti-Trump event. They couldn't do shit with the Vegas shooting, so they'll use this kid who was an aspiring journalist anyway.

again, keep using strawman arguments. people who spam on this board of seemingly (((true))) statements without posting proof are more than likely schizophrenics. its literally the definition

You don't know what a strawman argument is. Just stop.

>"schizo" shills on overdrive
There is video of him acting out gun control interviews during a SCHOOL SHOOTING DRILL at 9:32am THE MORNING OF THE "SHOOTING".
Also,
HIS MOM WORKS FOR CNN.
I can't believe your shill agencies even think they can save this shit show of a false flag.

No, he beat the shit out of his boyfriend.

Nobody cares faggot. We're ready to kill you pieces of shit.

>(You)

Because I dont have a gun

Yeah I figured with all the harassment this little shit is getting online one of his friends would post some legit yearbook photos of this kid from that school.

Not the fake one from cali going around.

>complaining about how spammers are spamming this board
>user implies this as im complaining about (((mean comments)))
this is exactly what a strawman is retard

I notice you didn't object to sucking Alex Jones' dick. Good on you, user

You mean like all the Facebook photos shared by other students that proved he goes to the school?

Do you really think any amount of proof will convince the retards here at this point?

BLUMPFFFF NEEDS TO BAN THE GUNS. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Link?

he messes up

streamable.com/1131c

he didn't seem flustered when he was INTERVIEWING STUDENTS DURING THE ACTUAL SHOOTING.
what changed?
and, by the bye, how is it that liberals keep claiming this kid is "so eloquent and well-spoken" while at the same time making excuses for why he stutters and can't talk in complete sentences?

Hope you die soon!

Not only scripted, at :36 the interviewer coaches him and says "tell them it's hard to put into perspective. " or something to that effect.

Are bots really "alive" though?

Im not a bot faggot. Do you understand what a copypasta is?

Oh, so you are just a mindless potato spamming the same shit in every thread? Gotcha.

you're on the wrong side of history, lad

How do you know that's the same Emma Gonzalez? I can't keep sending normies fake shit.

>told what to say, i.e., an actor on a script
>it's a crisis

That's called a "crisis actor", you genius.

according to her fb she got hacked
the user running the laguna antifa parody account who shopped that photo and the other one from classmates probably hacked her fb to, to make it look real

he's baiting Sup Forums left and right and you all keep falling for it

Hogg's dad is FBI.
His mom is CNN.
>mumsy, dadsy, could you please stage a school shooting so that i can jump start my acting/journalistic career by being on-the-scene and interviewed by over 50 news media?
>pretty please?

Let me guess: that was his bar mitzvah present?

the kid is twitter verified and on his way to working at CNN now, what do you think?

well that's weird

Just stop. By going along with these hoaxes you are contributing to ensuring they can keep getting away with them.

>mass shooting happens multiple times in less than 6 months
>no seemingly possible way to fix the problem
how is this not a crisis?

Wonder why his account got verified? It's not like hundreds of faggots from here probably went out and started setting up fake accounts to gaslight like they always do during shit like this. No, that explanation would be too simple. Clearly this is a cryptojew, deep state false flag event.

yup this guy faked his way into getting a verified twitter account. gotcha

How do you post proof of something that didn't happen, OP?

Seriously, it'd take 2 fucking seconds to show evidence of being an actual student, and somehow, they never provide it.

Time to rise up, lads, the kikes are going all in to try and disarm you. Next step is MUH TRUMP MENTALLY UNFIT IMPEACHMENT NOW when they're hoping you won't have the firepower to fight back.

It's all the plan to disarm you so they can impeach the president with less resistance. The left fears an armed populace who can't be pushed around, so this is their final form before implosion.

I feel like the "crisis actor" theory is just a way to make 2nd ammendment supporters seen loony.

how would they prove it? if they showed an ID you would AUTOMATICALLY go for "THIS WAS PHOTOSHOPPED GOY LOL"

vimeo.com/162724222

youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc

I mean their voices are pretty much exactly the same as well.

There are many ways to verify it. Every teenage faggot takes a million photos at school with friends or with those friends after school, but none of that to be found. No records of him being a student, no record of being involved in extracurricular activities, nothing. All one big smokescreen of pure dogshit. This nigger can't even screencap a pic of a report card to prove anything.

Funny that every kid who has a Twitter account also has lots of standard teenager b.s., but his also lacks in all that as well. Fuck off with believing any of this shit to be real, the narrative is collapsing and no amount of kikery can save it now.

why do people think he's a crisis actor?

2 shootings with 80 dead for a country with over 200 million people.

Literally a statistical outlier and if it stays the same, no one will effectively see one.

Any laws that punish the innocent won't stop them either.

Has anyone found a news clip that ended up using this "interview," like the presumably non-shitty parts that arent in this clip, from the same angle and background etc?

remember during the roy moore election the lady and the yearbook

leave the boy alone im sure killer has a hang over after drinking himself stupid to drown his sorrows after the girl he had a crush on got shot... by one of his dads friends

Ignore the fake news and focus on the basic questions. It should be very easy for someone in Florida to find a yearbook or someone who goes to the school to verify if these kids go there or not.

They are too scripted to not have something fishy going on. Maybe they are plants, or they are being taken advantage of by CNN and spoon-fed lines.

Also, the shooter. Was he set up? Where did his gun go? Clearly he didn't have it on him when he was picked up.

Focus on the facts, ignore all the other bullshit. Something doesn't feel right about this one.

Kid is the embodiment of everything soy.

One ear piercing on left vs two on the right...

Seriously come on.

Have you ever heard of taking out piercings?

And completely healing the permanent hole left by a piercing? Stop being a fucking autist.

Piercings don't leave permanent holes you fucking kike shill.

There - fucking TMZ beat you to it.

tmz.com/2018/02/21/florida-shooting-david-hogg-crisis-actor-conspiracy-theory-yearbook-video/

This is what I said. How come out of all the kids at that school not one of them has uploaded pics of yearbooks.

They can't shoop his pic in now because students have printed copies. So why aren't there yearbook photos???

Always look at the nose. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Are you even remotely serious? I mean this is a joke, right? You can't be remotely adult and believe this statement. It leaves a fucking hole. A visible hole. She doesn't have a second one.

see
There are yearbooks. He is in the yearbook from last year.

Of course, there is the remote possibility this was a deep state operation that planted pictures in the last 4 years of yearbooks... right?

That vid only shows 2017 but I'll take it as proof until someone debunks it.

havent heard anything from that blonde chick have we? they probably v& her ass or sent her back to russia.

But user, they have to have time to create realistic Photoshopped documents... Give them time.

hahaha.