TRUMP: 'WE NEED MORE FIRARMS ON CAMPUS, ARMED TEACHERS + MENTAL ASYLUMS... ISRAEL DOES IT"

FUCKING APOLOGIZE FOR DOUBTING HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

cjrc.osu.edu/research/interdisciplinary/hvd/homicide-rates-american-west
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALSO

THIS FUCKING MEANS EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR TEACHERS

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANS

AWOOO~

I ALWAYS BELIEVED

ISRAEL ONE UPPING THE JEWS

No more Commieshit teachers.

I LOVE THIS MAN

i do too user i do too god fucking bless america

Fat fucking chance

Or a shit ton more once the kikes get into the HR department.

1st trips, lend your power

What happened?

Spot on, no more secret Marxist leanings or affiliations with dodgy treasonous groups slipping off the resume.

HAHAHAHAHA ANTIFA BTFO HAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice

Trump is having listening meet with the (((victims))) of shooting... lots of crying, etc.

Then at the end, Trump introduces some of his "friends" to speak, they start shilling concealed carry for teachers.

Trump agrees and begins promoting concealed carry for teachers, Israel is mentioned that they do it in schools.

Students start nodding their heads in agreement as Trump talks about ENDING GUN FREE ZONES and giving teachers guns and extensive background checks for teachers

LITERALLY 4D CHESS

>teachers can't right school supplies off on their taxes
>wants them to have glocks
the NRA just jizzed

There are laws on the books that state anyone one affiliated with or promoting marxism can be arrested, it only takes a little enforcement. And these idiots love to brag on social media, they have practicallly made it easy to classify themselves accordingly.

im gonna have the best fap tonight holy shit.

Based Donald, I love this guy. I knew all that bump stock bullshit was to lure then into his trap. He's playing 8D chess, no need to doubt him.

Just when I think he can't fuck the left any more, he dips in again and goes full mating press

>Liberals face when

>tfw Trump makes carrying firearms mandatory

>Trump talks about ENDING GUN FREE ZONES

Yuge if tru

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
I'M LITERALLY CRYING
WELL DONE YOU FUCKING BURGERS

USING THE JEWS TACTICS AGAINST THEM
THE FUCKING MADMAN
FUCK ALL YOU DOUBTERS AND BLACKPILLING NIGGERS

RACE WAR NOW. DISARM NIGGERS.

Only problem is, once the Marxists are removed, who's going to teach all the schools in the hood and the majority of public schools? There goes 75% of teachers on unemployment right there. And 90% of female teachers will be without a job kek

TWO WORDS:
NORWEGIAN
TEACHERS

>shadman

win stupid prize get stupid president

So more spending on schools and healthcare then?

Nice, just like the old west when everyone was strapped. Hardly anyone was ever shot then.

TIME TO LOCK UP ALL THE CRAZY LEFTIES INTO THEIR FRESH NEW ASYLUM SAFE SPACES

Ain't enough Norwegians in this world to teach at all those nigger and yuppie wanna be suburban public schools. Fuck em

Will Blackpill addicts fuck off now?

b-but what will Yvette Felarca do?

I think Trump will ultimately choose a moderate position where he does all of this but adds background checks and removes bump stocks (who gives a shit about those). He might raise the age from 18 to 21 too.

I knew it was pacing and leading. Sort of like DACA... he announces he's for it and then he lets the DNC screw themselves.

You're trying, BLM. You get today's "Participation Award."

black pill faggot

Most of the people speaking sound like fucking idiots. shit this is horrible.

You chess fags should kys for worshipping this neocon kike loving faggot.

What I tell you niggas. Come your tits!

But I want to see more Trump rallies

Fewer pedo teachers. Absolute mad man.

>all teachers can carry a firearm based on their profession now! hooray!
>obviously we need to background check them more - can't have guns falling into the wrong hands!
>hmmmm...looks like you are a marxist agitator...no security clearance for you!
>no more marxist teachers
I
FUCKING
LOVE
THIS
TIMELINE

THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE LEGEND
YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
"TEFLON" DONALD JOHN TRUMP

GAS GAS GAS!

lmao oh Kadeem Rashid Mohamud you always get a good chuckle out of me

GIVE ME A FUCKING LINK YOU GODDAMN LEAF

>THIS FUCKING MEANS EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR TEACHERS
>AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANS
64D chess

Let's be honest, Israel is Sup Forums's dream.

theres also something about how the military is supposed to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic yet we still have democrats and rhinos in office

>"i like the jews when drumpf is sucking them off"

a cult where the leader is a orange schizo

The "wild west" is a myth created by fiction and Hollywood westerns. Hardly anyone was actually shot.

Amazing if true, an actual step towards... well a good step if manifested.

Bless Trump

FORGIVE ME GOD EMPEROR

HEY KIDS! BRING YOUR SOROS FUNDED BULLSHIT POLITICS TO SCHOOL; GET SUSPENDED.
>The Needville ISD is very sensitive to violence in schools including the recent incident in Florida. Anytime an individual deliberately chooses to harm others, we are sensitive and compassionate to those impacted. There is a “movement” attempting to stage walkouts/disruptions of the school through social media and/or other media outlets.

Please be advised that the Needville ISD will not allow a student demonstration during school hours for any type of protest or awareness!! Should students choose to do so, they will be suspended from school for 3 days and face all the consequences that come along with an out of school suspension. Life is all about choices and every choice has a consequence whether it be positive or negative. We will discipline no matter if it is one, fifty, or five hundred students involved. All will be suspended for 3 days and parent notes will not alleviate the discipline.

A school is a place to learn and grow educationally, emotionally and morally. A disruption of the school will not be tolerated.

Respect yourself, your fellow students and the Needville Independent School District and please understand that we are here for an education and not a political protest.

Curtis Rhodes
Superintendent of Schools

>orange
>schizo

gas yourself

this man is founding father tier amazing

Yeah, we know most of them have the crazy mind virus already so that just leaves gun loving conservative republicans to be teachers.

Give retired military vets jobs, they need them and I'm pretty sure they're aware of the bullshit going on in today's education system, also they know how to react in case some little nut job wants to go clay shooting

Prove me wrong.

>people expected anything less

I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK WHERE THE DON STOOD.

We also need a wall. Still waiting for that.

Yeah but they'd have to be "taught" to remember shitty useless math equations and dumb emotional books for young adults. School curriculum is fucking shit

Big if true

Can we have him added to rushmore?

....you realize they’re only going to check teachers who apply to be a gun owner and not the entire staff, right? And that political offiliation won’t matter regardless

This is assuming this even passes which is unlikely

Fuck off, Ann. Michele Malkin is my new Waifu.

>There are laws on the books that state anyone one affiliated with or promoting marxism can be arrested
Anyone affiliated with or promoting Communist Party.
USA itself is probably the most actual Marxist state in history, and recently the cultural faggots have been fucking it up with all the identity politics.
But stuff like Public education, unemployment insurance, public utilities, public transportation, focus on increasing productivity, gun rights, taxes on property/estates, progressive income tax, central bank, etc etc these are all Marxist or neo-Marxist policies (stuff like taxing estates increases production more than abolishing estates)

Fuck the NRA

Tig if brue.

>the chess meme is actually real
holy shit

No teacher would be better than a commie teacher.

Hall god emperor trump!

Then encourage them to do so, especially those looking to take advantage of the GI Bill, just seems like a solution that kills two birds with one stone

WTF BASED TRUMP PROVES HIS BASEDNESS AGAIN

I am for this but only if the teachers that are allowed to CC have dicks
Women shouldn't even be allowed to teach and the idea of giving them guns actually frightens me

PUBLICLY TELEVISED COMMIE HANGINGS ARE JUST 5ish MONTHS AWAY

cjrc.osu.edu/research/interdisciplinary/hvd/homicide-rates-american-west

"an adult who lived in Dodge City from 1876 to 1885 faced at least a 1 in 61 chance of being murdered...in those 10 years"

Any update on how that's progressing?

PffffttttthhhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

inb4 teachers become false flag shooters

ur mom gay

Just require a fitness test including pull ups

Holy shit, the dubz don't lie, Trumperino is actually a genius in disguise

Not if carrying a gun is an automatically granted right for all teachers. Then the background check and security clearance comes with the job. This, friends, is a true advance deep into enemy territory

Anyone got sauce on this yet?

No, fuck YOU, Dem.