America NO

The bias is off the roof

Let's go folks #NotAllGuns

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Portubro are you rly against this? Don't you think guns should be banned or atleast heavily regulated?

your retarded why do we need more gun laws when we dont even know if our current gun laws work yet. The texas church shooting and the florida shooting are clear examples of our current gun laws not being enforced. lets enforce our current laws before we add more

Ei Spainbro. No problem with regulating guns, but let's prioritize: sweep nigger and muslim ghettos, and then go for the guns, which in many cases are owned only for sport, game, hunt, and self defense.

sweep for guns, I meant.

Yes I agree

How about you off yourself with the gun you have in your trailer, I will never understand why you fags have guns and push for them so vehemently

Not your country, not your business

Yes thank you.

LA CREATURA.
ONLY IN AMERICA. SAD!

Atheism in effect, stop believing and drop out

>Enough thoughts

theres just too many people. a certain portion will always be nuts, pedophiles, homos, psychopaths. thats just how it is. banning right to self-protection isnt the solution.

No one cares about CNN and its puppets. The president just had a productive discussion with the REAL victims and their families not these opportunist faggots trying to make a name for themselves. So, kindly fuck off.. FAGGOTS

STOP THINKING THOUGHTS YOU STUPID GOY!

I wonder if they'll say this when there's a islamic peace attack in Europe

The kids will fix it line is bullshit.
Kids in high school are split the same way adults are on this issue. Insane

>STOP POLITICIZING TRAGEDIES YOU NAZI

Jokes on you I'm only 3 of those.

Yep, that's probably it.

He should've stopped right there and we would've a perfect portrait of the actual left, libtards and company.

Next time I see a shitty #PrayForSomeWesternersMurderedBySandniggers I will answer with this image. Thank you libtards.

>Clamoring for an assault weapons ban
>The perpetrators of the most infamous school shooting used no assault weapons
These people have brain damage.

Take this one too

Aren't these the same people who got mad at white men for saying "enough thoughts and prayers" about the Muslim attacks in Europe??!??!

look at that self righteous, gaudy whore on the left.
disgusting

Lol, I just imagine him shouting "ARE YOU HECKING KIDDING ME!?"

CNN not the issue here. Of course they will cover it, but these people and their ""ideas"" really exist, whether CNN covers it or not

AR-15 isnt even an assault rifle. Uneducated libral swine.

So true Ameribro, so true. SAD

why is his ribbon a (((rainbow)))? is he a faggot?

Soon as they say Assault weapons, any opinion they have is invalid

I hope the next mass shooting happens at a CNN news station that accidentally showed the prophet muhammad on live TV by a Muslim.

I blame social media for kids thinking they can exert their will over everyone else's.

>I got 5000 retweets, they have to ban guns now

I'm trying to be peaceful and kinder in real life and on the internet but I sincerely hope all those dumb ass kids get hit by a large bus driven by a Muslim

I highly doubt high school students genuinely believe in this kind of shit. College is the age of political bullshittery

YOUR
FUCKING
FEEBLE,
FECKLESS,
FAKE
GOD
IS
A
SODOMITE

good luck pussy.
democrats can fuck right off.

>he doesn't want thoughts and prayers
Probably couldn't handle it desu

People have ideas like assholes. Shit comes out of them. They're going nowhere. Instead of reposting what these fucking retards are doing to enhance their acting careers, how about you post a video of a healthy civilized discussion Trump just had w/ the real victims and their families moments ago? I don't give a fuck w/ these sniveling disingenuous faggots have to say. It's just noise

>when all you have left is mocking bird assets and a portion of the libtard generation that was eating tod pods last week
The absolute state of the Deep State

DELET THIS

It doesn't matter. Where I live you need to pass a background check, take a firearms safety course, and have a face-to-face meeting with your local sheriff before you even touch a gun. The last mass murder event, the guy used a knife. In Europe, the peace attackers use trucks/cars.

Not to mention, you can buy a gun instantly for cash by hanging out with niggers at the housing projects. Americans are just stupid. A gun buyback program wouldn't cure the stupidity.

The easiest way to kill an American is with high-fructose corn syrup, but it's not working fast enough.

Niggers kill people. When are we going to ban niggers?

Lmao and he's going to fail
>muh children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HES GOING TO FUCKING FAIL AND LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>teeanger wearing fag pin screaming for gun control
not gonna win over any conservatives that way

leftards don't understand that the phrase "thoughts and prayers" is meant as an expression of sympathy, not as a proposed solution to the problem. By saying "thoughts and prayers aren't the answer" they are misrepresenting what people are saying. An actual valid statement in this case would be, "We don't want your sympathy."
Typical leftards, all they know how to do is argue against strawmen they create.

LMAO your country doesn't even let people vote. Lololololol. Stay in Europe faggot.

The 2nd Amendment is settled law, go home and study some Geometry, kiddo.

Fewer

>ban on assault weapons
What "assault weapons" can a civilian legally own?

>"We don't want your sympathy."
That comes off as too cruel to CNN's target audience. And they ("students") don't have enough cum in their nut sack to say that word for word, anyway

CNN pushing these "kids" in front of the cameras a little too much.

Do people in the US have no internet?
Don't they know that such laws only work if the country is an island that is either very small or underpopulated?

it's an american thing, you wouldn't understand. you couldn't.

Wow, I'm convinced. What a powerful message. I mean, is there anything that low IQ high school students DON'T know?

sorry its over OP
we fold
#yesallguns

>bias
>still doesn't know CNN is a CIAnigger operation run by kikes

They target so called assault weapons because of the word assault. It conjurs negative feelings. Why do you need a tool whose purpose is to assault someone? When in reality the guns most often used in shooting sprees are handguns.
You cant hide a full length rifle in your pack. You can hide pistols and pistols carbines

God what a nation of mongrels, you spaniards really did a number on americas.

The reason they use these brats so much is actually a little more pathetic than what you are thinking.

You see, people trust the MSM and politicians SO MUCH that if they were the ones pushing this then absolutely no one would care in the slightest. Just imagine Nancy Pelosi in place of that bald dyke, saying mostly the same lines. Nobody would bat an eye.

That kid is clearly demon posessed.

You’ve never been born and raised in a country with a way of life worth protecting. The United States is the greatest place on earth. Nowhere are else are you more free than here. Guns are part of our culture. They were intended to be used in case your government overstepped it’s boundaries and to protect yourself against fellow citizens (and non citizens more likely) who don’t follow the rule of law. In most places if someone breaks into my house and tries to harm my family I have to wait for police to help or fight them off by hand when they could have a gun or a knife or a bat or who knows. I’m my country I put two in his fucking head and nobody would question the morality of it. Americans culture means that we don’t rely on our government for shit. We don’t need anyone but ourselves and our countrymen. All this faggotry you see on TV is the result of NuAmericans trying to replace ACTUAL American values. These shootings, the high rates of suicide and drug use, crime, immigration etc are all the result of our values being decimated over time by Communism and the Zog. You don’t know a goddamn thing about being an American because ou will never be one. You have to be born and raised by a REAL American family to really understand us. So fuck off back to your shithole.

we should just use the hashtag and spread anti terrorism messaging desu, "enough thoughts and prayers" go well with that.

Cold. Dead. Hands.

Jews with immigration changes in the mid 60s did more damage to the USA than spaniards of the past

who the fuck still pays attention to (((CNN)))?

Even my blue-pilled boomer father calls them full of shit and doesn't pay attention to them.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Yep, that thing is absolutely a jew.

Not untrue.But when their noise is so blatantly biased and hypocritical, they must be exposed.

Thank You well said and God Bless!

Gun sales are going back to Obama levels now.
Thanks kids.

I dont get it. How was it staged? For example, for it to be staged, every police officer in the scene would have to be in on it. However the police officers who responded to the shooting were just local police officers, or, the conspirators arranged a way of making the local police officers out of the scene. But if that's the case, then how come didn't the local police officers find the situation strange?

It simply can't be a conspiracy, there are just too many people involved.

>"Enough prayers"
>Mad that in a Godless society bad things happen

Really activates my almonds.

I like to see my enemy shoot itself in the foot. And in the head next please.

>Worst mass shooting in the USA (Vegas)
>Killed less people than the Truck of Peace in Nice, France
maybe it's not the guns itself that are the problem

civil war if this happens, 100% a sure bet.

#NotAllGuns #AllmostAllMuslims #Almost AllNiggers #NotAllTrucks

that hash is DANK

>Be god fearing society, get the plague

>(((Solidarity)))

But when it's muslim bombings and a right winger says enough of thoughts of prayers , he is vilified ?

Paris also holds the world record for mass shooting with the Paris massacre
and Norway for a single gunman

I just wished you(since I'm not North American) were able to really bring back the REAL America you talk about. Same goes to us and Europe.

yap, it's unfuckingbelievable

Nigger commits crime Ban all niggers

is there a video of that wide mouthed kid talking?

>Next time I see a shitty #PrayForSomeWesternersMurderedBySandniggers I will answer with this image.

Thank you libtards.

America GO!

Most can't define what an assault weapon is

says the arab rape baby

people with bad hair shouldn't be allowed on tv

They aren't.

>hair
tfw you can perfectly judge this book by his cover lmao

Look at it this way, does your country’s media reflect your personally held beliefs? Do you really think ours do either? Trump won because most Americans share my point of view. You would never guess it by the media communism craze lately but if we were as “tolerant” and “diverse” as they say he wouldn’t be in office despite all their tricks. This country has a foundation made of rednecks, livestock, guns, tradesmen, truckers, bikers, military, law enforcement, and national pride to carry us through these hard times. The trick is getting the ones closer to the cities to believe it. I live near a major city for work and it is nothing but faggots and trannies and degeneracy on every street corner. After seeing it all day every day you become numb to it. All of these suburbanites near the cities are less liberal and only need to be shown a modicum of respect and brotherhood. If you want to garner that spirit in our own country then next time you see a white guy walking in the rain pick his ass up and give him a ride. Call him brother. Tell him you stopped because we need to as white men stick up for each other. Stop for a broken down car. Buy that white homeless guy lunch and motivate him to do better. Do something charitable for people in the community of our race. Make them feel like they are included solely on the basis of nationalism and brotherhood. That is why the commies are kicking our ass so bad. They make each other feel good. And who the fuck doesn’t want to feel good? All these fucking retards sperging out on this board always fail to realize that they ARE what they hate most about humanity. The change starts with you. Help your brothers out. Tell them to pay it forward. If you can even change the culture of just your own neighborhood that is enough. Someone is gonna move and spread that ideal. Plant the seeds of a better future and you will see them sprout.

Me too buddy

>enough thoughts and prayers
hmm me thinks this would make a good hashtag when the Muslims show their peaceful ways again

Amen ameribro