What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

big if huge

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

Shills in suicide watch

Why do american high schoolers look so washed up?

so...someone who in probably in her 40's posted this? need to find out who the other kids are and try to verify this.

For the last fucking time you autistic spergs. There is no source for this, no evidence presented aside from an out of context image likely taken from the high school that got shot up, and then claimed to be from somewhere else, despite the fact that there's someone wearing an "Eagles" shirt in the picture, and the Eagle is their mascot.

Fucking retards, you are seriously so gullible and dumb that you fall for this bait, it's unbelievable how stupid you useful idiots are. Then again, you ARE useful idiots, just pawns to be used to make your side look like the scum you are.

He is a senior at the school that got shot up. The source is some parody "antifa" twitter that took the image and made up a story that he graduated from a school in California in 2015 in an attempt to discredit him and make him out to be a "crisis actor." It's literally a bait fake news story, and you gullible fucks are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

That's also not a real account of facebook. How do you feel about either intentionally creating fake images to support a narrative or being gullible enough to believe in the most ridiculous of conspiracy theories without checking its credibility yourself?

You're a fucking sheep

The same trolls that spread this pic, too.

>40
nah just being poor and a roastie, plus the white genes won't help either

it's fake. just found a video of the guy opening the book. won't let me post the link.

This is a lie. If those were senior pictures those kids would be more dressed up.

bad shoop is bad

i dont know, shes a woman, why would anyone care?

last i saw the russians are up to lagbeachantifa9 now

large if substantiated

It's so rich seeing these retards rail against MSM and fake news when they fall hook, line, and sinker for any out of context image supporting their rabid conspiracy theories

^

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS NIGGA. HE KNOWS WHAT'S UP.

Fake and gay. This is disinfo used to discredit Sup Forums and alternative media. Stop spreading this bullshit unless you have a video of someone holding the yearbook that proves it's from California

IDS DA RUSHSHINS! The day will come.

You again shilling against /ourguys/ Antifa meme accounts where they pretend to live in Russia. Have you even used Twitter? Faggot. Answer me.

I noticed that, too, when I checked out their twitter page after they posted the first pic. Never forget, Sup Forums has no monopoly on shitposting.
>joined Feb 2018

Shareblue is angry. They got a reaming out from their owners because they screwed up the narrative for the little shill kids. it's why they're in here so hard trying to veer it away from the sensitive points.

The truth is, the whole "Crisis Actors" bit came out of their usual smokescreen of a thousand conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. Problem is, it got too many people looking too hard at their little-coached shilly kids, which now draws their credibility into question. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that shit hit the fan at Shareblue central.

That's the reason why they keep sharing this crappy picture. It's all part of a smokescreen to try and muddy the waters. Trying to build a "Crisis Actors" is crazy talk with the fake evidence, so, no one looks too closely at the videos of your little shills and realizes how coached and scripted they are? Hmmmm?

Fake news, that is just the Parkland year book from last year

I saw this posted on another thread several minutes ago, you're literally just copy pasting this proof-less, nonsensical bullshit

>despite the fact that there's someone wearing an "Eagles" shirt in the picture, and the Eagle is their mascot.
Eagles is the mascot at both schools. Crazy...

friendly reminder to all anons that this narrative is a debunked antifa psyop. they are trying to make us look like idiots by pursuing the redondo high angle (which they have proof is a troll). Hogg is a crisis actor, but this is not the proof we are looking for.
honestly this op seems like something we would pull

This account literally does not exist on facebook. Keep on drinking the kool aid, moron.

Agreed but you should calm down. Getting this worked up over Sup Forums makes no sense.

All I said was that the Eagles are the mascot for both the Parkland and Redondo Beach high schools faggot.

it's not just pol, I see this happen on Facebook constantly. This is why things are the way they are right now. Slow drip of this literal fake news over years and fucking years, people read pictures with words on them and think they are informed, I don't like calling people sheep, but FUCK