David Hogg Confirmed Crisis Actor

Run Down:
>David Hogg conducts interview during the florida school shooting, which is weird in and of itself
>seems eerily unconcerned about shooting taking place
>During interview Hoggs ask girl about shootings and how to solve them.
>you can clearly hear Hoggs whispher, "say we need more diversity"
>video proof: twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/966373194180407296
>another video uncovered but this time it wasn't edited
>in this video you can here Hoggs claim he was conducting the interview at 9:32
>however all reports say shooting didn't start until 2:19 pm, roughly 5 hrs after Hoggs says his interview was taking place
>video proof: twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/966406905709998080
wtf is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a splice my dude. Listen to the noise level spike when he says it and then go back

fuck off COINTSHILL

He's just a little fagboy whose shilling for his papy. You fuck right the hell off

wait, did anyone with some actual sound engineering skillz actually sync up the police scanner with the interview?

Hogg just got MOGGED

potential explaination: His stupid little interview was literal acting because that would of been the time they had the "shooting drill". However there was an alarm later in the day for the actual shooting. I think Nikolas planned to do it during the drill... maybe he was late? what time did that Uber drop him off with that duffelbag full of ammo? kek

(((you)))

convenient

Big if true

>assuming it was 930 am
b8 thread

>kid who's bog into politics sees opportunity to get spotlight
>gets time wrong
>WOAH MY DUDE HES IN ON THE CONSPIRACY THAT CAN CONTROL ALL THE MEDIA AND THOUSANDS OF TEENAGERS BUT CANT FIND AN ACTOR TO GET THE TIME RIGHT

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

THIS THREAD IS A FALSE FLAG. DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANY FALSE FLAG POSTERS. ANYONE WHO THINKS THE SHOOTING WAS A FALSE FLAG IS A FALSE FLAG FAGGOT THEMSELVES

Exactly. How can we establish it was 9:32 AM and not 9:32 PM.

This isn't amateur hr, anons.

Fuckin' shit user.

>school was open at 9:30 pm

Are you a retard or just Korean?

>SOMEONE WHO IS BALD CANNOT MAGICALLY GROW THEIR HAIR BACK. FALSE FLAG

Correct. And now idiots have put the spotlight on him guaranteeing him a future and a career in the MSM like he wanted.

Plus instead of calling the MSM out on using these kids instead of kids who were actually closer to danger, all criticism is now easily dismissed as deranged, making these kids the "stars" of the whole event.

Good job retards, you got played hard.

That doesn't look like the same girl. Different ears, fewer piercing holes, shorter nose, more pronounced upper lip. I want to believe, but that's fucking weak dude.

stop drinking from a poisoned well faggot. Krasky is a much more interesting figure than this twerp. Krasky maybe trafficking humans. Nikolas may of just been some fucked up abused kid that they literally had all excited about becoming the next famous school shooter.

This little fag recorded an interview during the live shooter drill. They had an actual drill before the shooting. I'm not sure when Nikolas showed up but there was some Uber paper trail or something... anyways, wake the fuck up. This kid is a "spooky puppet" not a crisis actor

>may of

bumping for memes

Elbows too pointy
2/10

>let's just give them gentile names, the goyim will never notice!

My oven is warm and ready

another thread got shoah'd

>>you can clearly hear Hoggs whispher, "say we need more diversity"

No, he simply says "come on, we need diversity". He doesn't tell her to say it.

i believe in a shadowy organisation so powerful that it is able to manipulate public opinion by orchestrating false-flag attacks with actors as victims,

But i also believe this organisation is so incompetent as to use the same actors in multiple events. behold my amazing brain