How does it feel knowing that Trump has no hope for a second term?

How does it feel knowing that Trump has no hope for a second term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ddPTyoV-Irc
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/5-300-fraudulent-votes-may-have-been-cast-nh-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=l5YisuodWPs&t=227
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel knowing Trump has 13,000 sealed indictments for the swamp and there is no escape from Judgement?

La creature muttgloblino 56

Sorta feels like thread hidden.

>he has texas and alabama going blue in 2020
Your opinion can safely be regarded as dog shit.

>9 may. 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0

He nails Trump core strategy for his term

I'm getting this bizarre feeling of deja vu.

>Texas
>Red
The delusion is strong in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ

Why exactly would PA go blue??

>Texas
>Blue

Fucking dropped.

Not to mention red CA will only become possible after the big one finally hits.

oh fuck when did PA drop to blue??

>I have seen even more troubling predictions

Muh Blue Wave

>no hope for a second term?
Nigga plz... TRUMP 2020 IVANKA 2024

The chance of Alabama going blue is literally zero. No analyst on the planet, not the most rabid Dem strategist, thinks Alabama will go blue in 2020

Who is the Junior Senator from that racist shithole again?

Tell that to the Alabamans who voted for Doug Jones.

Because someone want's it and as a PA Resident here..

It won't.

Borders New York, a lot of niggers in Philly, they'll speak up after realizing they made a mistake not voting in 2016.
I forgot to mention AL is because of Doug Jones influencing the country for the worse.

He's been voting with Republicans though.

>California
>Red
When did I arrive in bizarro world?

Yeah but ca going red is no shock lol

I just noticed that wtf?

Must be a troll.

DREAM ON
DREAM ON
DREAM UNTIL YOUR DREAM COMMME TRUE
DREAM ON
DREAM ON
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Going to depend entirely on who he is running against.

The red coast uprising is coming.

Texas is blue and California is red?
OP is being a faggot again.
But...do you guys actually think Cali might go red if election laws are upheld?

>red west coast
>being this shitty of a shill
If he passes ANY gun control laws/executive orders/ANYTHING, then he'll have done it himself, pic related, it's payback from the people for being backstabbed.

Shit, I'm for it at this point.

Fuck what the Dem's have become.

>How does it feel

Okay, I'll play double advocate with a small change.

This is retarded in too many ways. Bye thread.

I don't agree with that at all.
When presented with two shit sandwiches, people will pick the one that appears more appetizing.

Unless you can honestly say you'd vote Bernie Panders 2020 over Trump, your premise doesn't work.

how does it feel knowing that if he is not reelected soon after there will be civil war and every liberal democrat moslem nigger and spic will perish?

>payback
>giving the fucking liberals a "mandate" in the next election
Yeah, that'll teach Trump. We're stuck either with him, or whatever piece of shit the Democrats think they can get away with (I'm guessing either Booker, or that Warren bitch).

lol my favorite part is how retarded you are for still believing these mean anything

Sure Jan. Just like how that happened after Obaboon was reelected.

This is like a semi literate playing with colors ?

this is probably the most retarded map i have ever seen. 10/10 troll

Texas is not republican. Not anymore.

>double advocate
Please tell me that's an auto correct error and now how you usually say it

Yes it is.

Trump will drain the swamp and lock her up.

No I say it like Devil Advilcate
Nope. Too many Muslims, niggers, and illegal aliens.

You're only looking at the larger cities, the other area's are not and believe it or not, some of the spics vote Rep.

You're literally talking to someone who was BTFO there when trying to get more Dem voters in 2016. It's like a drug: the people around there that are Rep cox you into voting Red with how nice they are rather than how us Dem treat you like shit you you talk out of line from the party's will.

Why would you think Texas is blue?

I don't think that's true.

Just like he had no hope for a first election. Hehe.

I remember these charts from 2016.
They were so reliable!

>Red Alaska
>Blue Texas
Alaska had a margin of 44k votes, Texas 800k votes, so more likely you'd flip alaska before texas.

>Unless you can honestly say you'd vote
I wouldn't vote, that's the point, nor would many other 2A absolutists.
>vote for dem who will ban your guns
>voie for rep who banned your guns
easier to just stock up on guns and fuck off to the woods and not vote.

>giving the fucking liberals a "mandate" in the next election
WE gave Trump a fuckin mandate in electing him: DON'T FUCKING PASS ANY GUN CONTROL. ANY.
>bump stock ban in the works
>background check expansion in the works
>age increase in firearm purchase in the works
>a ton of pressure to ban "assault weapons" in the works

This is an example of cognitive dissonance: republicans control all branches of government, so no gun control will happen and when it does happen, we have to vote for even more republicans, otherwise the democrats will win and have a mandate to do what the republicans are already doing.

Stuff Trump should have done in his first year:
>National conceal carry
>remove silencers/short barreled rifles/shotguns from NFA
>repeal 1986 machinegun ban
>repeal 1989 semi auto import ban
>repeal 1968 gun control act
>repeal 1934 national firearms act
>abolish the BATFE or at least convert it to BATE

^none of that happened, none of it will ever happen under Trump.

Instead? We're likely going to get more fuel for a total semi auto ban because bump stocks are simply "fast semi auto trigger pulling" devices, when you get down to it, there's no difference between a bump stock and a trick shooter:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddPTyoV-Irc

hello comrade

>blue texas meme
>red california meme

total dog shit lie. 0/10. fuck off and kys you faggot retard. no bump.

yeah because republicans didn't show up.

>Devil Advilcate
That's... not actually better

>blue texas
HAHAHAHAHA

im from FL and I feel offended that we're mostly liberal degenerates.

lol

Dream on, nigger.

Washington and California, red...
>kill yourself

>Florida
>Blue
further proves your point, doesn't it. I'm as surprised as you bud.

How does it feel knowing that Bernie has no hope for a first term?

>Alabama
>Blue

do we have to go through with this all over again?
you already know the result

>How does it feel knowing that Trump has no hope for a second term?
I'm fine with it. Hopefully a Trump loss will galvanize Whites into no longer trusting the whole, rotten system.

Voting won't free the White race from the Jews and voting won't save the White race.
Democracy is a sham. It's only purpose is to prevent real change.

>deja vu

I'm getting a bizarre feeling of
GAS
GAS
GAS
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Also unless they run an anti-globalism white (fe)male they aren't getting back the rust belt.

They sure as shit won't win the rust belt back with a fucking California 'gays muslims no guns and hold hands with the world' president.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Look at the race demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

I don't even like Trump and I'm not buying this bullshit.

Sage

>Also unless they run an anti-globalism white (fe)male they aren't getting back the rust belt.
They'll just flood the rust belt with non-Whites through some housing/job diversity program.

Their intent is to turn this country non-White to ensure a Democrat majority forever.

They have no problem with passing laws to make that happen.

Clinton won:
>NH by 1,400 votes (0.3%)
>MN by 40k (1.4%)
>ME by 22k (2.9%)

patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/5-300-fraudulent-votes-may-have-been-cast-nh-2016

I'm being generous btw, NV and CO are next to flip

Honestly 2020 is going to possibly be the final election were America has a white majority

Vote wisely, America

>Time is short.
The problem is that the people have two choices

1. Democrats who want to destroy the White race via mass illegal non-White immigration.
2. Republicans who do not care about the existence of the White race thanks to mass legal non-White immigration.

>Vote wisely, America
Democrat candidate: Wants to destroy the White race
Republican candidate: Does not care that the White race is being destroyed.

Yeah. Great choice there.

Only true option is ethnic separatism/war

>SC
>red
spotted the russian shill

>Only true option is ethnic separatism/war
And there's a group with a plan that is working to ensure Whites come out on top in such an instance. The Northwest Front.

I support it as long as you guys dont annex SE Alaska

Trump will take 45 states. 400 plus electoral votes.

>I support it as long as you guys dont annex SE Alaska
At the moment, Alaska is not part of the Northwest Imperative.

kek, nice Bannon talking point

>Trump will take 45 states. 400 plus electoral votes.
And then what? Whites will still be a minority by at the latest 2045.

What then?

>payback from the people for being backstabbed.
>let's vote for democrats who hate guns even more
wut

I think the next election will be more along the lines that every, single Democrat and Liberal and non-White will be voting against Trump. And the Democrats won't be underestimating Trump like they did last time.

Plus there's always the vote rigging which will be in full effect.

What makes you say that?

>blue Texas
>red California
at least try

Just imagine it - election night 2020: "But the indictments!"

Kek. You are in for a very long decade.

The fact that you posted this and you saw no problem with it is kind of scary. You are such an idiot it hurts.

Don't be delusional tho. Dems could run a mass shooter and he'd still carry states like CA, NY, CT, RI, VT, WA, IL, MA.

Oh, I know that Trump is a speed bump. Starting a few years back, whites became less than 50% of kindergarten enrollees. We have already allowed too many shitskins in, and they breed fast. Our only hope is that we can purge them. If we do not do it, America is finished. It will be just another shitskin filled, impoverished hellhole. With lots of cool ruins.

>I think the next election will be more along the lines that every, single Democrat and Liberal and non-White will be voting against Trump
What is their platform going to be? "F Trump"? It usually takes more than that to get centrists out to vote. Remember that the Democratic party does not entirely consist of the left wing wackos that you see on TV and social media. A lot of Dems came out to vote for Hillary because they thought that Trump was literally the next Hitler that would crash the economy and start WW3. That hasn't happened.

It literally took abhorrent amounts of false child rape accusations and millions of dollars just to barley get a victory.

I'm going to drink your tears when a democrat wins Texas. It's inevitable and if you've ever been anywhere near Dallas you damn well know it.

>Oh, I know that Trump is a speed bump. Starting a few years back, whites became less than 50% of kindergarten enrollees. We have already allowed too many shitskins in, and they breed fast. Our only hope is that we can purge them. If we do not do it, America is finished. It will be just another shitskin filled, impoverished hellhole. With lots of cool ruins.
Well people need to stop relying on voting to save us because we don't have a lot of time left.

>What is their platform going to be? "F Trump"?
It will be "we're not trump and we'll undo everything 'bad' he's done."

>It usually takes more than that to get centrists out to vote.
They won't need it. They'll have every Liberal, non-White and Democrat voting. On top of the vote thefts.

>A lot of Dems came out to vote for Hillary because they thought that Trump was literally the next Hitler that would crash the economy and start WW3. That hasn't happened.
And the closer we get to the election the worse the media coverage will be. You thought it was bad before? You haven't seen anything yet.

You're assuming that Trump will be allowed to have a fair shake in the election and the media. He won't.

Regardless, even IF Trump is re-elected, it doesn't save the White race.

Nah, Trump has decent support among spics (somewhere around 30%) and blacks (12-13%).
Florida has a big Cuban minority, and they tend to vote 60-65% R.
About vote rigging, voter ID is a necessity.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5YisuodWPs&t=227

Who says he wants a 2nd term? He's already gotten his tax cut and defeated ISIS. When the Dems win back Congress they'll compromise with him a mainstream immigration bill modelled on the 2013 Senate bill. Combine with this a massive infrastructure package. Combine this with Leitheizer crafting NAFTA 2.0 and with these 5 accomplishments he'll call himself a success having completed his entire agenda and leave after one term.

Well this is an obvious bait thread...

Against who?

Thanks for replying to this "obvious bait thread", shortbus.