Seriously, if these are real students, isn't that MORE infuriating? Creepy little sociopaths every last one...

Seriously, if these are real students, isn't that MORE infuriating? Creepy little sociopaths every last one. At the very least they know they are complicit with big media trying to script reality for the whole country. This is BIG LEAGUE COMMUNISM at its ugly, propagandized worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/healing-trauma-s-wounds/201509/why-clients-smile-when-talking-about-trauma-part-1
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i can get behind the crisis actor memes but honestly the smiling and laughing thing is not a good way to go. people have nervous laughter and all kinds of reactions to stress and trauma. lets focus on more solid facts about this situation

>people have nervous laughter and all kinds of reactions to stress and trauma. lets focus on more solid facts about this situation
What bullshit are you selling? Nice attempted psyop, you commie asslicker

Tig if brue.

The world ended in 2000. Satan started his war on the earth and every child born after that date was born with the soul of a demon.

Nah

im not selling anything faggot cum slurping cock goblin, im being intellectually honest. just because someone is smiling or laughing doesnt mean they are dishonest. Now that being said I do think these (((students))) reek to high heaven of shenanigans

so these people can't smile? so if you arfe told "hey smile for teh camra" you arn't suppose to smile? you want these people to be sad fro the next 30 years of their lives?

no we live in the fucking real world and people can express different emotions

go outside nazi

weak b8 soros brockstein

lets spread this shit on twatter and goybook

Been looking at this from the wrong angle. It's not that they are contract crisis actors. They are just deceitful little manipulators. They get along so well with all the other ACTORS on TV like Jake Tapper, Shep Smith, Chris Cuomo, etc etc etc. All it is is communism at its ugly fucking worst.

your just retarded

Yeah, its still a fucking titanic shitshow let's just use it to point out the obvious communism. Nobody has to think twice about that like with the hired fake students failed psyop

no u
psychologytoday.com/blog/healing-trauma-s-wounds/201509/why-clients-smile-when-talking-about-trauma-part-1

This would explain so much.

You fucked up in your first post buddy. Youre a fucking divider so fuck right off

this seems plausible.

not an argument retard. i dont care about your feelings i care about the truth.

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

>people react differently to stress goy!
>robbieparker-lol-my-kid-just-died.gif

weak bait

Priveleged white kid gets priveleged media royalty treatment. Complicit in communist propaganda psyop. That's the Big news

ive offered my view on the matter, you can just put your tiny little pea brain in the sand and call me a kike shill if you want, or we can work together towards finding the truth

The truth is what I wrote dipshit. This is just a really elaborate communist mainstream media propaganda campaign just like Charlottesville was. Scripted reality supposed to be believed by all the goyim

>A kike shill thinks that preempting an accusation of kikery somehow neutralizes the validity of the idea.

Migrate! Take or drop info. Tons of info on all these shitheads!

Good post
Communists love to take over whole towns, usually nice suburbs

As a leftist everything you accomplish is luck and now this kid gets to be on the news like he dreamed thanks to the lucky break of his classmates dieing.

I don't think Hogg is a crisis actor but he's undeniably very creepy. What kind of person hiding from a school shooting would "interview" a classmate and prompt her to give canned platitute responses like "we need more diversity?"

I was rereading the Unabomber Manifesto recently and Kaczynski described this exact phenomenon - dubbing it oversocialization. This kid is so far removed from reality that he puts on a performance even when his life is at risk. He already "went viral" once when he posted that youtube video of him being confronted by a lifeguard last year. It must have been a massive rush for him to get national notice at such a young age. Now, his risk-reward mechanism is so messed up that when he thinks "danger" his mind automaticly turns to "attention." That's why he gives zombie-like responses to the CNN interviewer's questions later that evening. He thinks that if he sticks to the script, he'll be able to draw out that high. I don't think he's even consciously aware of what he's saying - that's why he gets tripped up on questions about background checks and timing. He's just telling people what he thinks they want to hear. Pretty sad, desu.

I witnessed a random murder when I was a teenager and it took me years to fully work through. I don't think there's a right way to handle something like this - but becoming a political zombie at the behest of adults who should know better definitely isn't healthy.

That's actually what freaks me out about this shooting more than anything - not only are teenagers becoming so poorly socialized that they now regularly lash out in nihilistic shooting rampages, but other teenagers respond to this behavior not with terror and confusion but rather with psychotic political focus and attention-seeking behavior.

Found the kike.

If you were genuinely upset and terrorized about your classmates getting killed (to the point of wanting all Guns banned) you wouldn't be smiling. Otherwise it hints towards disingenuous motives.

It's so fucked up and creepy but there it is. Right before our eyes. That kid's independent thought functions are gone for good

Fuck Jewish-invented Communism.

*you're

i still cant believe they fake ALLL of these shootings (no one is literally dying from these) and yet no one besides the sanest people in the world knows about it

>He's just telling people what he thinks they want to hear.
good summation. i saw a few of his videos and he is talking as if he is a news reporter, trying to use the same inflection and metre and using grammatical words and phrases that would be unusual for a teen, but normal for a news report. he is pretending he is ON CNN and not just on cnn.

Do you think they would tell them to smile and be happy for this wonderful event where 17 people were horrifically gunned down?

Haven’t studied much about what communists did to manipulate the populace but the whole emotional bullying seems like a commie tactic.

NEW YIDS ON THE BLOCK

Uhhhh....guys? Girl on the left ???????? PIC RELATED????

Very much. they love these sort of incidents because people are easiest to manipulate after a tragedy.

They deserve to get memed on from all angles - in battle there is no law

Is it confirmed this pic was after the shooting?

They're from the generation that literally doesn't care about anything but "the social cloud." The deaths of their classmates mean nothing negative to them because they are but a few out of millions.

In fact, this week was the greatest week of their entire lives. The social rewards they've gained from the shooting is greater than anything they could've ever done in their entire lives through merit. That's all they care about and that's why they're in a state of absolute bliss right now.

So glad to see you AR fags are shitting yourselves .
Writing is on the wall for assault rifles.

Kys

Calling me a kike is not an argument.

Creepy but sadly accurate

>once someone has experienced trauma, they never smile or laugh again for the rest of their life

Die faggot

Epic strawman retard.

Theyre brainwashed ignorant kids.
>I know its a cliche but it always happens the same way.

This is the best thing that ever happened to me...

If only someone had tried to kill these faggots...

>Florida legislature votes no on AR ban
>Kids in audience start crying as if they saw Shillary lose all over again
>writing is on the wall

0/10

If any further gun legislation passes I will be killing Jewish families in their homes and synagogues writing on the walls with their blood.

Quick question, anyone know if he was registered as a student?

>Ohhhhh woe is me! 17 of my super duper closest besties died! Have pity on me for I have been touched by the hand of God!

>Just kidding best day evar!!!!!

Yes he was. that’s resolved. there was a psyop campaign yesterday that included fake yearbook and online profile claims that he wasn’t actually a student there

how can your eyes see when they not real?

Can I get a pic or some kind of proof?
I was explaining it to my father and told him he graduated in 2015, but asked if he was registered to the Florida school. I said no and they planted him. The school probably forged a document.
"Well that's bad on the School's part, but as long as there's no proof, you can't claim anything." And he's right. He's just helping me back up my claim, he thinks it's a little weird too.

This happened less than a week ago, I'm pretty sure you'd be unable to smile under pressure when they can't stop talking about your ptsd. Fuck off commie, these kids are creepy when used as such utter pawns to take away peoples' rights.

Script kiddies

Not 72 hours after my school was shot up, and my friends got killed no. Didn’t some of these kids see bullet-riddled and bloody corpses?

Fuck off Emma. Fucking dyke.

Oh, you mean, the pic I just uploaded?

This is an obvious shill attempt to discredit the conspiracy. Just an average white girl crying, you honestly think she's deaged in the past 6 years?

>"Hey guys, you're only here because 17 of your classmates were gunned down and now we want to push for law changes. Smile for the camera for an epic selfie post lmao

Idk if they’re actual students or paid actors or what but I do know that they were picked to represent for CNN and against guns. They’re friends. Prob been paid and they all take or have been taking journalist, acting, production classes and have been reading scripts on the news. So in all, they’re fake. They’re trying to get paid or be famous or gain out of something so tragic. Funny how none of them were at the meeting at the White House today.

You guys are fucked up. When I was a teenager, 4 of my best friends were murdered in front of me. It was horrible. You have no FUCKING IDEA what that's like. All I could think of was embracing my life's purpose, self promotion, and how much I hated President Bush. I spent every waking hour seeking the admiration of others as I tried to transform my loss into a great career. Yeah, I never shed real tears, because that's only in the movies. Instead I wrote a series of gotcha pieces to have at the ready should a camera swing in my direction. I know what these tiny small children are going through. It's hard. But if you handle it right, you could be set for life.

Congrats friendo! If I ever bother to get on this week I'm spamming your post

Checked tf out

Bump