Fate Extra Last Encore

How will shaft mess this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6465-Fate-EXTRA-Last-Encore?p=2574559
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5875-The-BAMBOO-BROOM-DIARY-(Nasu-and-Takeuchi-blog)?p=2532717&viewfull=1#post2532717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By sexualizing Tamamo.

Head tilts, head tilts everywhere.

I could see her doing the previews nothing more, unless this is extella zero.

Nasu+UFO=ubw
Nasu+shaft=fe
Urobuchi+UFO=fz
Urobuchi+shaft=Madoka

This is Extella zero.
Source - Nasu's blog.

Having gawain and leo be beaten off screen by redman sounds boring to be honest.

They'll get Sakurai to write the script.

>Nero
The show is already a failure.

There is nothing left to mess up.

Letting Nasu making it Extella/Zero which he will.

Stop bullshitting the official site literally says that it's not an adaptation.

>making Tamamo a third wheel and a comic relief
No. Better not include her at all.

Yes. This is not an adaptation of Fate/Extra game. That is correct.
Go to Nasu blog. One of his entries say that the anime will be Extella Zero.

>One of his entries say that the anime will be Extella Zero.
This is not true. Or post the link I can read moon.

Oh, Shaft is jumping on the Fate train too now?

it got edited because he realised he fucked up, the original Japanese text could be on the BL thread where this was translated.

Don't have one. It was just before Extella western release iirc

Same way they mess everything else up: crappy unfinished animation due to piss poor scheduling

Someone has fooled you.
The nips don't talk about that at all so most likely there was nothing.

The entire anime is ruined already since Nero is going to be the main girl.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6465-Fate-EXTRA-Last-Encore?p=2574559

>Both Master/Servant pairs riding the elevator to the arena
>facing away from one another
>head-tilted to maintain the conversation regardless

It looks nothing like Extella

like your life

user there's nothing.

Extella Zero and Extella the video game are different things.

What's the original version of that image, anyway? I can never seem to find it.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5875-The-BAMBOO-BROOM-DIARY-(Nasu-and-Takeuchi-blog)?p=2532717&viewfull=1#post2532717

Half the people after this make remarks about the fact that it originally said "in the anime" and, even if they don't, they say that it will probably be the plot of Last Encore.

And? Doesn't explain why Last Encore's general aesthetic looks nothing like it, or Extra for that matter. Also, I'm pretty sure whatever anime comment people keep mentioning is referring to Extella's general script size.

That's not really conclusive evidence at all, especially if that whole thread is going off a summary and not an actual translation

I wasn't aiming to give you conclusive evidence; I was showing you who is/was talking about it, why, and why they believe it. And they're not going off of summaries - half of the people posting there are translators, and there's a full translation further on.

Not a Shaftfag but this will be way better than Apocrypha.

>Male mc

this

>people trying to delude themselves into thinking Nasu didn't spoil this shit already
I mean I understand why, I don't want it to be related to Extella trash either, but the evidence is conclusive at this point

Can't mess it up since it is going to be an original story.

Extella 2 reveal and Typemoon Ace Vol. 12 are both coming out on the 30th.

Probably some anime information will be revealed in the magazine too.

They already have by putting nero in it as a lead and not just a servant killed by Tamamo or another master's servant

I just want Tamamo's backstory animated.
Don't care about everything else.

You mean her nice PLOT and BACKSTORY right? Because I agree. I want to see the magical fox girl animated with all her ear-twitching goodness, and that big PLOT moving around.

is this way.

But femc with archer? That's not st/u/pid

>we get Hakunon
>probably just gonna show her and burned redman being beaten by twice or they replace Gawain and Leon
JUST

Femc with Archer would be okay, but this anime was full-on Nerobait from day one.

Or Gil for that matter.

Just so you know, this is bait. In case newfags can't see that.

It's really not

There is no information about Last Encore plot. Do not listen EOP shitters and /u/ degenerates

By not adapting CCC

It's ok, she lives happily in Chaldea in a CD drama AU. Bless Nasuverse kaleidoscope.

Redman still has feelings for Rin essentially, even in Extra, despite it being an 'alternate' version of him. There's no point in pretending that he and Hakuno have any chemistry.

He also has feelings for Sakura, so there's no point in pretending that he and Rin have any chemistry.

But he also has feelings for justice, so there's no point pretending that he and Sakura have any chemistry.

They already did by not making it Hakunon+Redman

???
We already know It's Male Hakuno + Nero from various trailers and promotional images. Unless you are implying all that is an ebin ruse.

>Unless you are implying all that is an ebin ruse.
It is. We talk about Extra after all.

That would make it better.

It's just not the same user.
You cannot compare a silly drama cd with a full whole adaptation.

I'd believe it if they were using Tamamo with how much they love to shit on her now but there's no way they are gonna do that with our lord and highest the best emperor ever who has never done wrong Nero-sama-umu. These adaptations never go for the FemMC despite her being more popular too. I'd be happy if it's all a ruse, but I'm not seeing it happening.

Compared to what you see in CCC and Extella everything is possible

Extella's not really as insane as CCC though

I'm offended that you are putting Extella and CCC in the same level.

By not having Gawain in it

>Gets beaten by a soul-less Hakuno AND a burned EMIYA
>Probably even under numeral because Hakunon didn't have a Rin or Rani helping her
How can Gawain ever recover?

Another Fate anime. Will there only be Fate works left once the Olympics take place, making all other countries wonder what Japan did to their historical figures?

FGO2 Extella 2 or 3

It's got Nero so there was never any redemption to it

Seems like just an urban legend. I didn't see the original Nasu's text, only some gossips. So it's nothing.

Because no one thought he would actually delete it.

>These adaptations never go for the FemMC despite her being more popular too.

Seriously, are the producers braindead in not realizing that and maximizing its potential?

To play devil's advocate, this type of adaptations a rarely target the fans. They are glorified ads for the source material for people who don't know it and most of those people will prefer the Male MC for self-insert purposes, familiarity, romance between the MC and Heroine, etc.

They won't add enough fanservice.

Or maybe some guy just made up shit.

Why the fuck are they shilling Nero everywhere? As if her wank in Extella wasn't bad enough

Nero is main Extra character deal with it

Nasu is butthuted as fuck that DUDE was written better and tried to one up Gen, he apparently gave up after CCC and just made her really strong along with pushing her hard and killed DUDE in Extella out of resentment.

>Male mc
It's already a mess

This

She's a Saber clone. Nero was designed to be the main girl.

Newfags should stay on reddit.

Gonna feel bad for Nasu when Strange Fake inevitably gets animated. Fujo power alone for Gil and Enkidu is gonna send that shit into space.

Actually SF is pretty much a fujo paradise.

SF is never gonna get animated because it'll have to be at least 50 episodes long. Narita's autism is really not adaptation-friendly.

And yet 62 episodes of DRRR exist

You are proving my point with how awful of an adaptation that was.

He's never going to finish it anyways. He's too busy writing Bleach novels.

What's already there is barely enough for a 2cour as it is with almost not major plot actually covered beyond getting to the true servants. It'll get announced though the moment Narita delivers on Jeanne finally showing up.

The Grail gave up on this war a long time ago. It's unsalvageable. What the heck is Jeanne even gonna do if she appears?

i think it will be good desu

The first season was pretty good. The following seasons spiralled into new-character fodder but I was too deep into it to stop by then. It's possible that Strange Fake will be fine as long as characters aren't introduced last minute. In fact, given that the majority of it up until now has essentially been surrounding the characters instead of the plot already provides a better set-up.

Get raped by a body swapping loli that eventually takes over her body to defile her while her mind is still in it.

>It's possible that Strange Fake will be fine as long as characters aren't introduced last minute.
There's new characters getting introduced in SF even on the latest volume. I seriously hope they don't introduce anyone else after Ishtar. This War is enough of a clusterfuck as it is already, let it progress at last.

Yeah and he's being cucked really hard by Nasu fucking with him.
>Delayed the 4th volume of FSF for Babylonia because Nasu was going to do Enkidu and Gil interaction
>Surprised it's actually not Enkidu but Kingu
>Made Thomas Edison before Narita had the chance to say True Berserker is Thomas Edison
>Spoiled Gilles's boyfriend's identity in a gag comedy
>Fucked him over with DAA shit.

If they put the same effort into it that they put into kizumonogatari im pretty sure it will be a glorious piece of shit

Narita really needs to stop giving a fuck and just write the shit he wants to. Nasu already pretty much told him to do so and to just lol Kaleidoscope Parallel Worlds to explain any inconsistency but Narita's autism is way too strong.

>Narita goes wild and started having fun
>Nasu figured out where everything was going
>spoiled literally everything Narita was doing but in a way that he can claim that he actually made it up

Then to make matters worse Narita had to write Bleach novels. Nasu is a cancer and a criminal.

Same shit happened with The Case Files Author.

Why It's supposed to be bad at first? Because of fake spoilers? Just watch trailer.

Why do you speak like a troglodyte?