This is Akane sensei. Say something nice about her

This is Akane sensei. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IT1MYxNOcmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She sucks like a champ

She won

I don't want to.

t h o t

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

I want to be her cuck and lick clean her creampie after a long sweaty night with her man.

What if she doesn't sleep with other men and love you only ?

Where is the accompanying pic you post with this ?

She's cute.

Yes

I want to light up Hanabi's life.

Careful there are rumors she has aids and likes to spread it.

Kill yourself gently please, Akane-chan!

Now your post is complete.

Probably rumors spread by one of the jealous bitches who hate her.

I refuse to say anything nice to a piece of shit like her.

I'm a different user, just helping to maintain order.

Good job then.

Best character

Slut

She makes Honeybee look even better by comparison.

Akane dorama version

Is the drama worth watching?

No idea, i only watched some of it and dropped it because of anime. It's basically a soap and follows the same story line as anime.

Is she?

Well the anime was basically a soap, too. Shame it follows the exact same plot. They could have at least gone for a different ending.

KONO MAMA NANI MO NAKORAZU NI ANATA TO WAKACHI AU DAKE

Hanabi best girl

Akane is getting married!

Yep

Well, we are getting a bonus chapter atleast. Hope the ending is good there.

Yes

I hear she can suck dick real good.

S-she's beautiful.

Who is going to marry Kanai and Ecchan then ?

Have a happy married life

She's pretty.
She's sexy.
She's smart.
She's happy.
She got away with everything.

>She's happy.
Is she ? Although she ended up with someone, the ending seemed bittersweet even for her. It is more like a start of a new journey for her, just like the other characters.

Yeah, though I see it as bright in comparison to what came before. She's uncertain but hopeful.

True

She looks like my adorable daughteru.

worst type of fetish delivered.

Guy isn't even a cuckold, he just doesn't care. It was like he existed to lead her down the path to purity.

Your daughteru is cute.

He kind of is a cuckold if he doesn't care if she decides to fuck someone else. Open relationships like that sounds like a horrible idea.

Dude doesn't have that fetish but the file name though.

It shows how odd he is. She suspects he's a cuckold (he derives pleasure from her having sex with other men) because he isn't jealous like a normal person in love is or anything else she can understand. To him, it's just her hobby (and it is).

Yeah, being a cuckold != having a cuckoldry fetish.

she's got a cute gf

Smells like cigarettes, cheap love hotel shampoo, latex and lubricant, and sleeps with old balding salarymen and underage schoolboys. And the men/boys she sleeps with all know this and still will do anything to sleep with her. Shes basically a goddess.

>you will never be one of her boytoys

Still unbeaten as my fave ED

She's literally me

this. good post

Her hair has the same outline as a dick

Why even live ?

>Female wish fulfillment: the anime
Guess we can't really complain that much, right? Gotta throw them a bone every once in a while.

Is this bait ?

No, it's not bait. What on earth was controversial about what I said?

best girl wins

t.sanae

t. akane

She generally slept with men who were themselves found to be desirable by other women. Moreover, apart from a handful of people, most did not know about her true personality.

Because the author probably self-inserted as Hanabi and just like Hanabi, has mixed feelings about women like Akane, who despite being a bitch get a happy ending in their life.

She wrote a happy ending for Akane because she imagined that a horrible person could have a cathartic change of character after falling for the world's biggest beta cuck, truly changing them for the better. Whether she self-inserted herself into Akane's role or just wanted to tell a story through the lens of Hanabi that sometimes everything just works out okay for sluts is a matter of opinion. The story still is what it is.

She's the best girl of her show.

No offense user, but you are just mad at the ending she got. Here the author showed sympathy to a character even she might have mixed feelings about. If anything, Akane was a very convenient character for the sake of other characters. It's also obvious that Hanabi is the author's self-insert character.

They should have fucked

Will this ship sail in the extra chapter?

I can only hope.

Wait for the extra chapter.

How many people are actually pissed at the ending Akane got?

It's like counting how many drops of water are there in an ocean.

Well to be fair to those, she is a royal piece of shit. So to see her get arguably the best ending is kind of irritating.

That is true.

if only nidaime is here

>ywn love a woman this much.

I want her to put a chastity belt on me and kept me as her cuckold slave.

Not really, in fact she showed specifically through mugi that wish fulfillment trope of wanting to change one's love would fail. The beta cuck you are talking about never wanted to change her. Even Akane was surprised and it was Akane herself who was trying to be a better person rather than him changing her. Just because she had a positive ending like rest of the characters doesn't mean it was wish fulfillment, it was not. The author made Kanai a genuinely weird guy for liking Akane. Even their future has been left on an ambiguous note.

The mangaka ships it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=IT1MYxNOcmI

The mangaka would have probably killed off the cousin character if not for the editor meddling.

Was Freud right ?

Even tho she's a mute i'd still hold her hand.

I love how they had that in there.

Its such a good song.

>filename
kek

What's stopping the mangaka now?

How much?

I don't think he is a cuckold. Not anymore at least since Akane let go of Mugi.

Probably her editor again.

Fuck me.

She is intelligent.

>Female wish fulfillment: the anime

Female wish fulfillment is a self-described inconsequential average girl taming a dangerous but ultimately broken alfa male. Aka Twilight and 50 Shades.

Akane is actually "the man" in that formula. A desirable woman on top of the hierarchy. Ultimately broken. Claimed by an average nice guy.

Any new information on the bonus chapter ?

Nothing new since this many weeks ago. I hope she posts something on her twitter soon.