A Nazi in the making

All of you alt-right NAZIS posting your racism, is this what happened to you? Did you lose a fight with a black man who was half your size, and now you rage on the internet against blacks and call them n*ggers? Pathetic. Maybe you shouldn't fight with minorities in the first place and understand that their life is hard enough without someone engaging them physically.

liveleak.com/view?i=3c9_1519201262

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUBIWzchI_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is why i don't even compete. i lost all the urges to pursue women. if someone say "dude you lost lol" i would say "on what? i didn't even try". i'm almost sexless now, i can't even jerk off anymore, i can't feel horny anymore. everytime i try to jerk off, reality hits, that the sexy scenario in my head wouldn't happen because no matter how much the girl loves me, any black guy would make her moan louder so idk it just kills it for me and i can't even fantasize about anything without thinking she would moan louder if she's with a black guy.

life is meaningless now for me. there's nothing in the future that i'm excited for. i don't want my kids being born in this western-centric world where he's the automatic/permanent loser.

Never had a GF cause black guys would bully me all throughout school.

>understand that their life is hard enough

We need to segregate schools again, niggers obviously can't co-exist with the white man

>soyboy, the post

im not even white and i hate niggers

Why is your life so hard nigger? By the way, I started to hate niggers when niggers started to hate me because some police officer I never met, from a town I’ve never heard of lawfully killed a useless nigger.

Stay poor you dreg.

Those children are so fucking weak with those slaps.

Hey OP, I have something to tell you:

Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,

We need a regime that gasses all of these animals. I'm not just saying it cause I want it, but it's just as likely as your idea.

Sage, nigga

>All of you alt-right NAZIS posting your racism

How does that impact you? Has an alt right nigger ever done anything to you other than post something online you didn’t like? Niggers=confirmed crybabies.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

kek awesome

keks

Another example of blacks being inferior weaklings. They never fight alone and usually lose to whites one-on-one, if it's someone of equal size and strength.

>their life is hard enough

You literally show no signs of intelligence. A three year old with a disability is capable or drumming up the drivel u nerds preach.

I'm not racist, I just want all the niggers to go back to AFrica.

You're literally turning to a chat board to have your cries heard baby dick

If people start demanding school segregation again, it would pass.
Where as gassing billions of niggers might not

This will not make ur life any different than it is now. Know that most likely nothing will change and eventually whites would begin to turn on each other with you at the bottom of the food chain. Kys

How to make niggers, spics, SJWs, and feminists

>Work hard
>Succeed
>Breed
>Be happy

Racism is on the lips of every dindu and shitskins mouth because its subconsciously what they feel all the time towards whites. They all have a deep insecurity complex that they dont want to confront. How to truly win against these dregs? Just live a fulfilled life, as you can be sure they will struggle and flounder with their shit genes and functioning retardation to the day they die.

nothing. I don't think "New World Order" without nations and borders and homelands is a good thing.
I don*t care about "masterrace" and I can interact with people of other races without problem

I really really doubt that because of the evil waysizm ;( which is the biggest evil ever, especially in America.

Nope. I just can see the results of them in my country. So I hate niggers. Not all blacks are niggers. I have met a few that were alright. Very few, but I can admit that some have been good people. There are a lot of people here though that just straight up the black people though. I’m probably in the minority here.

I'd notice the crime statistics change. We'd notice the money we save. We wouldn't have to hear about these nogs in the streets crying about how they get shot by cops as if cops don't shoot white criminals.

They need to go back and fix their shithole countries.

furthermore,
Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger

t. nigger

Stoopid you are maybe the grand champion fuck off and die this coming from a guy who has had 100 street fights

Georgia has some segregated schools because the niggers there wanted them.
It's not only whites that want this shit

nigger nigger nigger

WHY DONT WHITES GROUP LIKE THESE NIGGERS

WHERE ARE WE GOING TO WIN ANYTHING WITHOUT FRATERNITY

GROUP UP AND FIGHT LIKE BROTHERS CRACKAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

Break their fucking necks. These fucking niggers.

It would make a world if difference. Billions of dollars were taken from citizens and transferred to nigger welfare programs. Imagine being able to keep all that money. Maybe you niggers need to pay us back.

why do niggers always jump in the second it starts going bad for their "homie"?

Top kek that was beautiful

nogs don't intervene until they see the black boy is losing. Than they all jump the white guy. Because they are black and a black fellow is about to lose against a white. een though he started it

The other white guys just stand and stare and dont help

Well, in defense of the other whites at that school that guy looked like a hipster soyboy jerkwad
I doubt other whites even liked him , he most likely acted as smug as he looked

Stop ruining AUS

I had never seen nigger people in real life until the refugee crisis

Ahh it's babydick. Get out faggot, and stop looking at babies pervert

Are you implying that beating the shit out of a nigger will make everyone on pol suddenly not racist?

You boys know what to do

I'm not a nazi, I'm a libertarian, fags like you just drove me to ally with them due to your constant attacks and attempts to destroy the US Constitution.

So good job.

Lol! Nigger gets beat by a literal soyboy, his homies throw their chimp fit, then he was up and suckers him AHAHAHA the absolute state of fucking niggers. This is why you just kill them they don’t fucking learn

Because wh*toids have no honor and all they care about is individualism

I'd rather they starve to death off the government tit, freeze to death, or simply get napalm'd.

We'll never know for sure until we reach that point. It's best for the government to start as soon as possible to find out.

Individualism necessitates honor. Otherwise an individualistic society could not thrive

yes we need to stop giving out gibs

So the meth addicted white Americans living in trailer parks aren't a drain on the economy? Lol these people do exist, more prevalent than you'll allow ur disillusioned self to believe.

Was it enriching?

lol. niggers never fight fair. niggers must be the most useless animals on the planet.

>is this what happened to you?
I live in Northern Ireland OP. I could count the number of niggers I've seen irl on one hand, and I'm the most racist person in Europe, quite possibly the whole northern hemisphere. You fucking faggot

>can't call niggers nigger because that's racist
>niggers act like niggers
fucking niggers

But niggers can't be racist

I’m jealous. My life has been niggered-out.

>niggers must be the most useless animals on the planet.
the advancement of automation during the industrial revolution made sure of that

Individualistic society can not thrive.

Did he died?

There are poor white people who I cross the street when i pass these because I don't want problems. We are humans color aside I'm sure a white crack head would kill your mother for a fix in a heartbeat. Probably get away with it too, cause of guys like u Ofcourse.

No. I beat the niggers.

Sure hope so.

I've done the math, it's very roughly somewhere in the range of a trillion dollars a year that they area net negative on the economy. Yes a trillion. As in every man woman and child could get $5k/year minus blacks and you wouldn't see a drop-off in any type of government service or increase in deficit

OP: listen nigger, you can’t have it both niggers. You can either nigger the nigger, nigger the nigger, or nigger the nigger that’s niggering the nigger.

Shit bait if troll, if not troll, then I don't know what manner of beast you are, you are definitely no man. According to my amerimutt bestiary, you might be one of these.

kek. niggers tribe up and OP blames wypipo for being raycis
you;re a fucking idiot and you should feel bad

It's coming, user. We're in the process of making them believe segregation is their idea. That way when it comes to fruition, they'll jump at the chance to separate and white children can return to an environment conducive to learning.

Dey wuz Kangz, you know.

This is a meme. The white underclass is not nearly the drain that the black one is. Nigger gunshot victims alone cost us billions. We would become the best country in the world overnight if blacks disappeared.

and now they just sit around shitting up anything they touch.
while we pay for their gibs.
(((you)))

Basically the pussiest soyboy you could find still beats the black guy who sucker punched him more than once. Then a bunch of blacks jump in. I didn't grow up around blacks and watching this just adds to the disgust I have for them. Like Obama said, people aren't born racist, they learn it. What he got wrong is that he thinks white are teaching racism. It is black behavior that teaches racism.

Bruh this is the most pathetic shit I've read today and I've been reading on here all day.
Girls are better off with you stepping out of the game. You'd be driving girls to nogs with this self-loathing, loser attitude.
And none of my girlfriends have ever slept with a black guy. I doubt that any of the 15 girls I fucked (or the dozens of girls I did other things with) proceeded to get blacked because of anything I did. I doubt any except maybe one would ever get blacked except via rape.
You need to stay out of the game. Do not compete.

I find it so funny how white people have an entire board where the create like racist comics and spurt white supremacy. Blacks don't do this lmfao we just dont have the energy to engage this petty life style

Now you are putting up a strawman, maybe if niggers and whites actually agree it's better to teach our children without the influence of the other maybe real action can be taken.

kek
ok_kid.jpg

That one was staged friend.

>get away with it

more whites are killed by cops than niggers

more niggers commit crimes than whites.

do the fucking math nigger.

There may be more white trash than niggers, but niggers are pound for pound more detrimental. White trash doesnt demand special treatment, where niggers do (Section 8, BLACK LIVES MATTER, "who gunna feed deze kids?). White trash lives in rural areas where niggers ruin cities. White trash is for the most part harmless where as niggers promote gang culture and are instinctively territorial to a fault. White trash doesnt commit as much violent crime as niggers do. White trash doesnt abandon their kids as often as niggers do.

Niggers are absolutely a bigger drain of the economy, and its apparent because they huddle in the nations population centers and still ride the coattails of civil rights rhetoric from the 60s.

They still haven't found an alt-right member with a cock bigger than 4 inches.

>we just dont have the energy to engage this petty life style
actually, its because you people suck at technology and computers and would explore long enough to find out whose using you. Its the exact reason they want more of you

Ooh a slide thread! I can't help myself I must post!

Nigger apes always gang up as if they are monkeys in the jungle. Something triggers in their ancient chemical systems and they jump

Those niggers don't even want these niggers

>wouldnt*

This video depicts exactly why the world world hates niggers.
Lose in a fair fight and have all your friends fight for you.
You have no honour. 0.

The stats showing that race is real

You completely misunderstood the point. Maybe not you, but to an extent greed plagues the Caucasian. Kinda sad the animalistic shit whites do, (institunalization of inferiority), all while pointing an accusatory finger screeching "niggggeeerrrr" its lost its effect.

Move them to Wakanda High so they can get their own rocket science programs and sheit.
No wait, science is colonialist.

Coming to a town near you
>youtube.com/watch?v=nUBIWzchI_Q

Lmfao spare me please, i think i may have touched a nerve

absolutely

On top of that, niggers there have to compete for the gibs that are handed to them, why go to Africa when you can get a welfare check, foodstamps, free medical and an Obama phone here ?

Living with them made me realize that they will ALWAYS act as a group even if they kill each other at ridiculous high rates.