Women hate thread!

Introducing new meme:
Vaginal jew meme

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM&t=4285s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

black dick thread gets 20 replies, but woman hate thread gets 0 replies?

pol is taken over by white gays.

Im done.

The boyim know.
Shut it down.

Is everyone too busy sucking dick to bump this thread?

Bump

Look it's not that I necessarily hate women, I just hate what we've let women become. I know women are inherently childish and they shouldn't have absolute rule over a marriage.

/bant/ here we come.

Stop posting this legendary post.
It is too true, it turns us melancholic.

THE TEMPLATE BTW

Incels will reject this

10/10 reply. But only artificial wombs and sexbots can free us from the vaginal jew!

>incels
Stop fornicating, user
Do you think we're impressed with that

LOL @ you!

The point of this new meme is that women are just like jews!

I can't stand men whose political opinion is formed solely by their wife/gf.

Try western women, Dmitri.

At this point incels can be glad they are incel

I love this tweet.
>Can a sex doll cook your meals?
>Can a sex doll have your kids?
>Can a sex doll wash your clothes?
>Can a sex doll make your home?
Would a woman? lol

>/bant/ here we come.
Why do Sup Forums mods think that hating the political decisions of 50% of the population is not Sup Forums related?

Bloody hell I miss this show.

Because the most important political issue in history is not considered political to (((mods))).

Some of them are probably women or """"""women"""""".

Continuous social engineering and men allowing them to get their way about a lot of things. Sometimes too much choice is bad.

>Bloody hell I miss this show.
dude just torrent, you will enjoy it. RARBG or plain the piratebay!

Verily

you do realize those statistics include blacks?

take white single moms of white children and you'll notice the effects won't be as extreme

>implying i haven't seen all of the episodes with good ol' Tomasz Knapik's voiceover.
It airs on TV from time to time, I'm just a bit sad that there are no more episodes of it. Shit was great.

these are really bad, you should stick to the based asian women meme

>wahhhhh I'm afwaid of anything other than white males despite their documented history of violence wahhhhh
pathetic

Women hate thread aka total faggotry thread. Surprised you guys aren't posting pics of the type of dick you like to suck.

mods need to stop unarchiving women hate threads! They are 50% of the polulation and 90% of the problem!
this, most mods are ok though ( my inference, not fact)

Because mods are women, why do you think there are like 20 blacked threads up constantly?

I've spend a few weeks in Malta this winter in a language school. Had a conversation with people from nordic countries, western and eastern europe, Asia, latin America, Algeria etc. It was in Paceville - in the place of clubs, lounges and other such things. It was like that many girls had a whory behaviour, jumping from one guy to another, but I didn't notice any pattern by which I can claim that women of a certain nation are worse.

FUCKING RETARD
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
E
T
A
R
D

In terms of crime yes, all the other shit (drug abuse, suicide, mental disorders) is pretty much across the board.

>women are the problem
found the virgin

It is a fact that women will be extinct in the year 2050!
We have no use for your pussy and womb once we have sexbots and artificial wombs.

Youre a woman. LAUGH! Laugh all you can. SOON!
Very soon!

shill thread

Enjoy.

>makeup
>will only fuck the top 10% of men
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>why wont you worship mEEEEE!!!!!!!!

To know women is to hate them.
To understand women is to be indifferent to them!

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/

>Hispanic (50 percent) and API millennial women (53 percent) are the most likely to call themselves feminists, compared to 43 percent of white and 47 percent of black millennial women.

Remember, it's not CP if they're dead

>t.nigger bitch
Kill yourself!

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
>This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

Less than half of black women too. We've just proven black women are based!

Sage nigger, women are like children, the merchant controls them because the western men became too pussified to control them themselves.

lmao that misleading ass title. they bait you in saying "less than half" are feminist but then you find out it's 43 fucking percent i.e. BARELY less than half

y e s

>____ hate thread
> 0.3 shekels deposited in your account

Sup Forums doesn't operate on animalistic emotion like the teenagers in your shill group does. We are more based in logic and reason, and thats why governments , criminals , big business and kikes pay u to shit all over our community

just in case you think asian women aren't shit

>Is this what will become of me in the future?

how is that misleading

>women are innocent!
>muh jews!
Why did God judge Eve for her sin in the garden?

anyone who actually goes to church knows that it's full of old people and families. "just get a church girl bro" is ironically only ever said by atheist faggots who don't go to church and therefore don't know that single young adults do not go to church.

>starts talking about asian women
Know how I know you're a roastie?

Wow, nothing forced or jewish here

because 43% is a shitload of feminists and the article tries to make it seem like it's less likely than you think. if anything 43% is more than i would have guessed, in my experience girls who actively identify as feminists are rare and most girls are simply apathetic but agree with feminist ideology. if almost half of young women identify with the moniker, that's extremely worrying.

>single young adults do not go to church
They do, but roasties think it will undo their past.

>5% of women were virgins when they were married in 2010.
that's a lot of wife material women actually, I thought it would be much lower. that's virgins AT MARRIAGE, who the fuck does that anymore

Jews and roasties share the same stereotypes.
>greedy, backstabbing, emotional to a fault, false flagging, consistently liberal, cries out in pain as they strike you, encouraging of circumcision, unable to admit wrongdoing, etc.

I love these memes, simply because its so fucking brutal and gory, but when you look at it, its just pepe, so we laugh

>started posting asian women
want to know how I know you're a failed man

The only place you can go to church and expect to actually find an attractive virgin is Asia.

Banishment from Eden a punishment from God for Adam because a) he behaved like a beta and didn't discipline his woman and listened to her instead and b) he lied to God because he was a pussy too afraid to take the blame and shifted it on the woman. Men are born to lead and rule, women to follow. Women always follow men.

>engaged to a foreign girl
>not in debt
>have assets worth thousands
>plan to have baby next year
Do tell.

Also, white knights are a result of men being controlled by women through feminie means of control like shaming, rallying etc. and in and of itself is sinful.

>p-pol is about logic
>thats why I use 0.0 logic in my post
KYS

Im not joking! 1 minute after men realise they can use artificial wombs and sexbots they will choke women and the policeMEN will JOIN them!

Sinful for the man to fall pray to, I mean, you can't expect women not to do the feminie things.

ITT: insecure faggot incel posts a bunch of false cause fallacies.

>blames everything on men even though the bible is obvious for all to read
You're a really desperate, thirsty cuck.

>will undo their past

I thought it was pretty unsurprising. like you said, most girls are apathetic/apolitical but tacitly support it. that makes sense, and there's the absolutely gigantic media/education apparatus that's been inundating young women with this shit. if less than half see the term as a positive label then one of the following things must be true: feminism is self-defeating, these girls are surprisingly resilient and independently minded, or the right wing is effectively working against it

>Men are born to lead and rule, women to follow.
kinda agreed. Not always but as a major rule.

>>engaged to a foreign girl
there it is

The reality is that these laws that help protect women in society is allowing for all of their shitty opinions to prevail.

We have to allow wife beating by law.

>come to do my monthly check in on Sup Forums
>see this
Everything is in its right place

Roastie, what is it to be a successful man? He must tame and marry a white whore with miles of dick? I'm truly interested. Teach me the ways of being a man.

I was going to say wise information.
I chose not to. KJHBEfs

>muh desperate because you don't shill for gooks
Nigger if men didn't become apathetic cucks like boomers and them similar there would be no feminism in the first place, you can post all the fedoras you want but you can't expect women to "man up" and take the blame and change their ways, only men can make logical conclusions so there's no point circlejerking about women hate because they will not draw conclusions from it while men can improve and change their behaviour - women will follow them whether they like it or not.

>He must tame and marry a white whore with miles of dick?
loving the dogmatism my dude. who hurt you?

>voiceover
Thank god we only use subtitles, these dubbed TV shows and movies are just horrible

roastlets are definitely posting on this board now, I've been in other threads today talking to literal boomers, if boomers are here then so are roasties

Only half true. White kids without fathers become the emotionally ruined addicts prone to suicide. The Black kids are the ones that become violent criminals.

Well that's disheartening . . .

What the hell !

>hite knights are a result of men being controlled by women through feminie means of control like shaming, rallying etc.
THIS!

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=EcAWn2D8EsM&t=4285s

THE TRUTH IS VERY HEAVY!
DO
NOT
WORSHIP
WOMEN!

Women HATE men that respect them!