Feminism

This thread is for the sharing of Memes on the Femin Virus and raising awareness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ48Oj4ZNvA
youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once you see the snake/serpent symbolism everywhere you cannot un-see it.

The Hydra, if even one head is left alive the rest will grow back, the infected all have to be culled.

You can see mans battle with the virus throughout history in ALL cultures.

Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. When it releases its tail, Ragnarök will begin.

There is a reason the symbol for healing has the snake/serpent in it.

The same symbol

Man's greatest foe can we beat it this time or will our civilization collapse like all the others because of it?

*in the past*

When you start looking for the symbolism you can see them everywhere, notice the female cop is the only one looking at the snake?

literally not one reply from anyone. bogan you need to take a fucking hint. no wonder you dont get any pussy

You can spot this Hollywood female cult very easily.

>half woman half snake

u mad bro? explain why you're jimmies are rustled im genuinely curious.

What in the wide,wide world of sports is going on here?

>typhon
>typhone
>tyrone
Anyone else notice this?

Friendly reminder.

Feminine: having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

Feminism: ^ Basically prescribing to or supporting (etc) that.

You/They should really find a more appropriate word. Unless you're all really misconstruing true feminism.
However, perhaps all of the above actually ARE qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women.

In which case, never mind.
Everything is so convoluted now.

What evidence do you faggots have that the femin virus even exists?

Im glad these chicks stand out in a crowd. I wouldnt want any of these creatures polluting my blood line

What in the fuck, where in the fuck, and why in the fuck does that picture exist.

I demand an explination!

Look at the dude in the back, with the ultra fem hat. Talk about desperate for pussy.

we need a version of this

Stop watching sports
Burger posting everyone
ok
The evidence is everywhere unplug the bananas from you're ears.
True, dont wanna risk infection
lurk
The sneaky betas must be punished severely, they enable these monsters.
I'll do something with it.

Dude, he stated in one interview that some of his stuff is based on dreams he had.

Stop it with the fucking con nutter shit.

There he is again, the guy with the super fem hat. Good god man.

I hope that is not Jesus.

I guess the fistings and cheating boyfriends really ruined their life.

In 35 years,
they have ruined America!

This has to be lesbian influence

Comparison 6 I would go out with. For her its just a fad, thank god.

I have never seen angrier titties on a woman before.

Especially if you are mentally deranged.

Its just people trying to be edgy and cool. For all you know that lady in that picture used to go to a snake dancing church and is showing her roots in that culture. So shut the fuck up.

Got any more really crazy examples of these women losing their minds doing fucked up shit?

Or she is looking to corner the market on freaky people.

No one is looking at the snake. She might be looking at trumps ass though.

Fucking con theorists.

TAKE YOUR CON NUTTER BULLSHIT AND GO BACK TO MOTHER FUCKING X YOU CON THEORIST RETARD.

Dude stop trying to fettish this thread you fucking cunt.

Psst, it might also be the whore of babylon. For it "services" all.

Now stop it with the con theory snake shit, its fucking enough.

You are interesting, please continue.

What a waste of milkies, there are a couple good pairs in there.

good god, the drag queens look better than the fucking cows. Thats fucked up

bump

allo allo

Something happened to google, i can no longer click "see image" I have to go to the page.

WTF?

that thing is not physically capable to close

Don't have sex with radical feminists or you will become infected and when you find a good girl and sleep with her it will turn her mad and into a degenerate slut after all the Virus wants to spread and it isn't going to be able to do that with a good girl.

>The evidence is everywhere unplug the bananas from you're ears.
Just because it's obvious that feminism is widespread doesn't mean that a virus is causing it. There are other hypotheses that are just as likely to be true for what causes feminism. Learn to epistemology.

lol muh ideology makes people do this jpeg, ok milo

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ48Oj4ZNvA

Yeah because it would have been so well accepted if he just talked openly about biomechanic experiments and chimeras and shit he had seen.
He would have "fallen" down the stairs much earlier if he did that.
I think he's in the same vein as Kubrick and Crichton, has to keep things hidden in art or come to an untimely end.

Wrong, he bacme even more popular during the 90s due to this. Mostly because of the new wave of rock bands and ultra surealistic imagry used by some of them.

Have a nice day.

Is there a video of OPs image here?

>walk around with a fart/shit/skunk spray
>see exposed vagina/ass
>discreetly and casually spray some skunk perfume on exposed vagina/ass
>?????
>profit

i've seen people spray public benches with skunk spray to get people to cover their skin when sitting on benches

>Not one "femanon here" post yet
Disappointing. Loving the memes tho.

Fun fact: these physical changes are in all likelihood due to hormonal changes. Such as testosterone gives you more masculine features and estrogen gives you more feminine features, for instance.

>the Femin Virus and raising....
RAISING THE SKIRT
A flash of the genitals has been known to calm forces of nature; in Madras India, the act was known to subdue storms by locals exposing their genitalia. In other folklore people could drive away devils, evil spirits and even invading warriors.

drive away the ebil benis...
ƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎƎЯ

/r9k/ with the camera

Wanna know how i know you're new?
profit
Even if you dont believe in the Virus it is still an effective meme and the butt hurt by the feminists when they see these memes will eclipse anything the anti sjw's ever produced.
Well i am forcing it so hes not wrong, i think its also in support and encouraging it get forced more perhaps.

ill get the trench shovel

Oh I believe user, I believe.

And that is how you end up getting run over by me at a beach.

I am still going to blame the lesbians on that one.

Are you serious?

The silver lining is that it's already spreading there over in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw

I am not new cunt, I just want to see the goddamned video without having to dig through cringe tier faggot shit on fagoogle.

Cheers for the input storm front.........
You didn't mention the CIA created this wave with the help of Gloria Steinem, you're memes are not very effective and you wont co-opt this you're simply not funny enough or creative enough.

This is a Virus that yes with the help of alot of leftist activist who predominantly jewish pushed the ideology

This isn't about the ideology though why dont you lurk you basic bitch storm nigger?

A might be causing B, B might be causing A, or C could be causing both A and B. That's a hall mark of scientific theory that you should take into consideration when looking at these kinds of things.

Yea these are definitely the most depressing. So much potential.

You take beautiful, feminine, cute women raised under the watchful eyes of parents, community, and maybe even church then induct them in years of Marxist filth and indoctrination.

I mean men get cucked too but it's not nearly as visually striking or disturbing.

No Leftist on earth can tell me with a straight face these women are better off or happier being "empowered" or "liberated".

Its, the, lesbians

They are going to implode that country, ironic.....

You got got "surround them with lesbians with pussy breathe"