Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/P_99_999999_N_S_N00_ACT-GCPR_National.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dAHoxaphbEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

humans aren't eggs

I don't get it.

>one has aids and sickle cell

Fuck off with this thread every fucking day

apologize

mindboggling how god made us all in his own image yet some people are still racist

the message is, you can't cook eggs without heat.

Fuck you.

We're all asian?

I think it's saying.. we're all Chinese on the inside?

fucking ''nigger''

Burn in hell you filthy kike

It means identity politics are retarded even if you're on the "right side of history" and both sides need to get a fucking life

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

Bird species eggs are identifiable by their shell, but not by the yolk.

i understand, when you bash niggers heads open the yolk comes out. that's where eggs come from right?

Then why can't races get bone marrow transplants from each other?

Checkmate.

XDDDDD

>in his own image
Which of us? Is god's image white or black?

Apologize

We're all a bunch of fatasses with high cholesterol?

That's the weirdest HowToBasic teaser I've seen in a while.

>the left doesn't even know how to cook eggs properly

eggs taste good?

wtf I'm an egg now

Damn. Never thought about it like that. I’m gonna have to rethink my life.

Woah...

Abos are so primitive looking wtf. They make the African skull look normal.

All these years and all these people still asking but no one let's that sink in!

im sorry your iq is too low to understand

No.

Except we are different internally. Has no one seen the differences between a white skull and a nigger skull?

make one with cum

Yeah, now what? Should i crack my skull open to prove my brain smashed on the pavement looks the same as Jamal's? Stop being so fucking stupid JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

2deep4me

but their bantz tho!

cum together usa

Vegans btfo?

Jesus, people are fucking retarded...

This

The FBI says that the right egg's community is responsible for 50% of violent egg crime despite only being 15% of the egg population

The white egg yolk is more centered and balanced. The nigger egg yolk cant keep its shit in line.

Makes sense.

bahahaha

>comparing humans to eggs.
what an idiot.

>even when cracked, the white and brown eggs stick within their own part of the pan unless forced to blend together by an outside force

hm.....

the white eggs gives off a deep orange nucleous compared to other egg types
here it Italy is mostly well known as pasta eggs as it is more useful to make cakes and pasta
The darker egg is a regular egg and the two eggs looking alike in the second foto is bullshit since different egg batches having different shell colours means different shades of the nucleous
t. pasta maker

Checkmate

one of my eggs had a little dragon or something in it. is this normal? the hen that laid it was a Rhode Island Red breed. should i let this thing hang out with the other chics that hatched or is it going to eat them?

What I don’t get is why leftists think that we still base shit off of skin color. That’s fucking retarded. We base it off of race, which is deeper than just skin color, physically, genetically, and mentally.

She is saying that white or brown it does not matter. She will break open your body to gain access to your precious fatty meats. She will cook your mortal remains and throw away that which gave you individuality.

The yolks of all these eggs look the same.

a minute doesn't seem like a safe time interval to fry an egg.

The left one is an Anglo egg the other a European one. They look quite alike indeed. For comparison they should try breaking a black egg.

>kike hat on caucasoid

>Great Tit
>Coal tit

Anyone have the version where only the white one breaks?

I found the problem...

act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/P_99_999999_N_S_N00_ACT-GCPR_National.pdf

Thats a massive over simpflication of race and how it effects society but please spoonfeed us more shit that are basically lies.

White egg paid the toll.

>bearded tit-mouse

4 of those are white
The rest are either honorary or half white

Wew lad

better analogy

>what is trade

Some are for eatin' some will hatch. I don't expect you to know the difference.

>unfertilized chicken embryos meant for eating are exactly the same as fertilized human embryos.
wut

actually funny... +1

When you remove humans from their ethnic identity, they become food for some kike?

>0.02c

Up next: televangelist uses magnets to prove why homosexuality is wrong.

These jewfags want to race mix, they can "blacked" themselves all they want. Once YT is no longer around, the Asians will the wall up bigger than the great wall ever was, and be the only non-savage places left on the planet. With any help, they will colonize another planet and leave this place for the animals.

Friendly reminder eating eggs is literally eating chicken periods. Meatfags BTFO.

>Animals products come from animals
No shit, we don't care.

So you enjoy eating animal periods? Are you a literal nigger?

Fpbp

Did you know that grain and other seeds are literally grass foetuses? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

You can't see the aids in that picture

seeds are literally plant embryos.

did that black dude just steal the egg shells?

My ideology is German
My gun is Austrian
My enemy is Israeli

Excellent delicious pasta, amigo. Ciao

>I'm a vegan btw
>hey guys did you know I'm a vegan
>holy shit, haven't you heard? I'm vegan
I swear this is some kind of a mental disorder.

fpbp

Also it's an interesting logic.

> My stuff is French, German, Japanese, etc. so we need to let Somalians and Haitians move in

>grass
>sentient
holy shit i swear meatfags have braindamage from all the chicken periods they're eating

Yes. We are all jewish. Every one of us. Every human is jewish.

See brainlet

>Unfertilised Eggs
>Sentient

For that matter,
>Chicken
>Sentient

Lost 10 IQ points, thanks Reddit.

We got to break a few eggs to make an omelette? Cool then, let's kick off this race war.

>muh sentient life
Eating meat is what gave our brains the fuel to develop you dunce.
Millions of species are Carnivorous yet you want us to revert back to herbivore status(who contain 99.99% of brainlet species)....

There is no such fucking thing as an African American
>African
>American
Pick one

Right and you want that to meld that all into one so nothing has identity anymore

Well look at the dudes body. He does not look in good health at all. One day his kidneys or liver are just going to sit the bed or something.

THis is you're brain on drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=dAHoxaphbEs

it comes out the pooper of a sentient being brainlet and results in the unnecessary murder of hundreds of millions of sentient beings every year. It's also literally unhealthy to eat. Seeds provide only positive nutritional value and don't cause unnecessary death to sentient beings. Kys brainlet.

>Eating meat is what gave our brains the fuel to develop you dunce.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOE ROGAN IS THAT YOU?

Apologize