Boruto manga

The second translation for Chapter 15 has been released.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/148970/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And people said that that fucking fat jobber and the rich kid were going to be relevant. Fucking trash of an arc, all of it was just to mention the existence of Kara. The manga is shit.

Where can i find it?

>commit fuckton of crimes with shit like abduction and forced human experimentation among them
>directly responsible for the deaths of two kage
>get your own playing card and be one of the rarest ones coveted by children in the village you invaded and destroyed
Orochimaru is truly the biggest winner in the entire series.

>lives his life supported by Konoha because "muh 6 million uchihas"
>deserter
>joins two criminal organizations
>kills innocents
>says he will destroy the leaf
>defends his brother, a literal mass murderer
>almost kills his friends
>even at the very end tries to take power by force
>is pardoned
>knocks up a girl and then leaves on "an important mission"
>doesn't even pay child support
>the crimes of his clan are literally erased from history
I don't get it.. are uchihas blacks or jews? Madara was pardoned by the first.. Obito is coolest guy.. what are they?

Sasuke is no longer a pretty boy, that was the only perk left for Sakura to at least be kind happy she married the sauce. Truly sad.

I want to lick Sarada's thighs.

From what the fat jobber said for a moment I thought Kara members had sigils like Boruto and Kawaki but judging by his memories they're just searching them. That would have been interesting, because right now I can't see them as a real treat to the leaf.

Why the fuck don't Sauce tell Nardo about the seal?

That drawing is so fucking ugly, it looks like I fucking dit it and i can't fucking draw

They probably won't pull any moves for a good while, because they are most likely the ones responsible for the destruction of Konoha, and that happens only after the timeskip.

>Madara was pardoned by the first
At least, Hashirama actually killed him when he became a massive threat to the Leaf. If not for Izangi, Madara would never have survived.

What the fuck is wrong with their heads? They all look like down-syndrome babies with encephalitis.

Naruto should have killed Sasuke it would have made everything so much better.

It looks like some artist making an art trade with Kishi or something. It doesnt look bad, it looks like the artstyle wasnt meant for that character.
As if the author of Made in Abyss drew it.

I think it was an interview or something, but I remember Togashi praising this guy's art.

It will never not be hilarious how thoroughly Orochimaru got away with it.

Fucking Obito would've probably got away with everything if he survived.

Isn't it a bad sign if Togashi praises your art?

It's catering to Ikemoto's fetish of drawing them younger than they are.

I think he draws them proportionally like they are children instead of these anime people who dont have relevance to real life biology.

I feel like Kawaki and the Ootsuki are responsible for Konoha getting wrecked in the future.

Kara strike me as an Ootsuki cult.

Oh yes he should draw them realistically proportioned while everyome else is ridiculously proportioned.
The guy is a fucking pedophile jesus christ

Neo-Team 7 have a good dynamic.

Their bodies are fine, but their fucking faces, only really fat people (or babies) have faces that big and round, also considering all the characters apart from shoji and chocho are under-developed ninjalets the difference in size between their heads and bodies is really off putting and slightly horrifying, like a head inflation mod for a video game.

I doubt people would make the round face argument very often if it wasnt for this picture.
Most of the time its less round.

Next chapter is in three weeks as well just before the last episode of Gaiden, so not nearly as long to wait as usual.

How did they get this picture?

Sauce has changed, he probably just let them take the damn picture, granted it's not something he likes.

Couldn't stop giggling at this part, honest ninjas like Iruka and Shino get shit tier cards, war criminals like Sasuke and Orochimaru get SSR cards

It's just assistant-kuns shitty art

>Machiatto
It's Macchiato! And why the caramel?

> _A_ Panini
"Panini" is plural!

> expensive
the hell? Is Konoha the USA?

Misuki and Sarada have hipster tastes.

At least Ino and Shikamaru are Rare. I really want this trading card game to be owned and run by Kabuto as a way of making money for the Konoha Orphanage.

>Wife can't get a picture for the family portrait
>Ninjas of the Coast LLC can

>Is Konoha the USA?
Yep. Boruto's favorite food is literally burgers.

When Shikamaru and Ino were shown as cards?
So:
Shino is Common
Kiba is Uncommon
Akamaru is Rare
Naruto is SR
Sasuke is SSR
Orochimaru is SSR

Well to be fair, Sasuke was going full hobo for almost a decade. Ninjas of the Cost must have approached him with a bag of bread and some beer and exchanged it for a picture.

It's not like Sakura could offer him anything he would want for a picture.

>Orochimaru and Sasuke, literal war criminals and terrorists, are rarer than the literal savior of the world
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You think that's bad? Just wait until we see the Obito card who is SSSR and just tell us "he was the coolest guy."

Come on, you people know Naruto would do that.

I took this from the Naruto wiki.

Sasuke didnt do shit except kill Samurai and fail to kill people.

Orochimaru attacked a village and murdered a kage.

>Sasuke is literally just Batman now

No. He murdered TWO Kages.

There's more than one version for each of them. Top ninja probably all have a super rare holographic and shit card.

yeah, I did double check and Hokage Naruto is a SSR.

Kid Naruto, Kid Shikamaru and Kid Ino are R.
Most likely, all the Kid versions are R.

Reminder that Salad is a literal slut who will fuck her way to become hokage.

Reminds me of someone I know.

>It's not like Sakura could offer him anything he would want for a picture.

Which is fucking dumb, because Kid Naruto is a little shit who ran his mouth at everyone without giving even a single fuck and was actually a funny motherfucker. He should be SSR.

How tight is Orochimaru's boi pussi?

Naruto's being a little shit has been declared Black History.
He was the good at all subjects. Like Sasuke.
He was popular with the girls. Like Sasuke.
He was at the top of the class. Like Sasuke.

>yfw Naruto can't even take pride in his underdog background
it's kind of sad

>only one produced ever
>Naruto has it framed in his hokage office

mah boy Kakashi got a limited edition card

"Supporting Kage".
So, Sasuke is like that nigger who, when you're fucking a woman with him in a threesome and your dick pops out of her, gently pushes it back. Because he's a bro now.

And, with that, I defined his character on Boruto perfectly.

>SHALL WE BEGIN?

I cant believe they've done this.

>blacks or jews

get your racist shit off of Sup Forums you Sup Forums nigger

>Cappucino and Panini

Maybe he just likes italian food the way you love cock you fucking faggot

>Kakashi is the most rare

I see there is still some justice in this world.

Now what would Jiriaya be?

>Now what would Jiriaya be?
SSR like Orochimaru.

Sage Mode Jiraiya would be LR, though

>because Kid Naruto is a little shit who ran his mouth at everyone without giving even a single fuck

Just so that he can end up as a corporate slave later in his life. Jesus, man, what went wrong?

I'm still waiting for the limited edition Neji war hero.

Literally Jesus, the Rikudo Sennin fucked his way to the present so he could make Naruto a real messiah instead of the little nigger he was supposed to be.

I think he killed a few Cloud ninja in the anime as well, but it's up for debate as to whether it was Jugo or Sasuke that killed J in the manga(if he's even dead since no body was shown) and if that other cloud ninja Sasuke genjutsu'd to get Killer Bee's location is dead too.

Except the monkey paw would have made Nartuo kill him, and transplant Sasuke's Rinnegan into Naruto's eye.

Well, he's sorta punished, kinda, not really. He's monitored at all times (hinted at). I assume they pardoned him (and Kabuto) because he healed the Kages and assisted Kabuto in healing Sasuke.

Reddit is down the corner

god bless araki man

Sarada is pure sex.

gimme dat sauce

Couldn't Hinata and Himawari just use the byakugan to see the cards in the packs before they were opened and tell boruto which one to buy?

No, the Byakugan sees chakra flow, its not X-ray vision

It does have X-Ray AND microscopic vision. Hinata even uses the X-Ray properties to peek into Naruto's wallet when she noticed he was short on money during their first date.

nhentai.net/g/148970/

>Once manifested, the Byakugan will automatically activate if the user is stressed enough from confrontation.[7] The Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra.[8] The range of this vision varies between users and can be improved with training:[9] for example, Hinata Hyūga as a genin could see targets 50 metres away; by age 18, she can see targets 20 kilometres away.[10] Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects and obstructions,[11]

>Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects and obstructions[11]

I want Hinoko, Ro and other characters from the Hiden novels to return at some point.

Thats so filler bullshit and you know it.

Yes, it can see through items and show chakra behind a tree or wall. Cards don't have chakra

>Thats so filler bullshit and you know it.
No, it's literally part of the canon. Kishimoto drew it, and it was meant to compliment one of the only two canon movies in the franchise. It's actually legimately higher canon than the novels for example.

>Yes, it can see through items and show chakra behind a tree or wall. Cards don't have chakra
There are a bunch of panels where Byakugan users can actually see physical organs along with chakra points, so yes, it perfectly mimics X-rays, in fact it's more like a CT-scan image.

Hinoko and Chino must return

>Snapesuke kills Narumbledore

Some cool uncles let their nephews drink booze, Sasuke lets Bort keep his hax tattoo without Nardo trying to seal it.

Maybe he will wait for Naruto to compose an epitaph beforehand?
Kek.

Just for you speedreader.

Don't the bugs have chakra?

Anyhow, you should have used the page where he uses the eye to cheat on the written exam.

He's not a corporate slave, he's a politician. That's how the POTUS' life is, basically.

>Don't the bugs have chakra?
The point is that he's watching Shino's bones, as if he's watching an X-ray plaque Einstein. But yes, that was going to be the next example.

He's actually a military dictator masquerading as a nice nanny president. Anyway, here's the promised scan (I actually got caught up reading old Naruto for a moment, still good as good as ever)

This is the best example yeah. You also could have used that doujin where Hinata uses it to see Naruto is hard and steps close and slides her hand down his pants to grab it.

Couldn't Bort just trade his Hokage Naruto card for Tento's Sasuke one? Isn't that what TRADING CARDS are for?

Instead he chooses to spend all of his money on the small chance of getting a picture of a guy he knows

>there was only one person who idolized child Naruto
I wonder who might be behind this.

Mitsuki's comment about the cards makes it look like Oro is behind them.

hinata also saw naruto's bones when she put his shoulder back and when she saw his heart was weak

>t. sasuke fag

I'm a bit interested in who these guys are and what's their connection is to the ayy. Maybe, they're "god" killers or ayy worshipers?

I'm glad the villains have another color other than white but I hope it's not an Akatsuki rip-off either.

Kawaki is probably affiliated to Kara though, I don't think the Ootsutsukis would ally with a human, unless it's a rogue ayy instead of one of the main clan.
They have tattoos, that is for sure, but I don't think they killed any Ootsutsuki. Maybe it's some kind of ripoff tattoo and they are trying to get the real thing or something?
It's totally an Akatsuki rip-off. I hope they have good non-fodder characters though. But hey, they have a girl!

Orochimaru and Sauce are super strong though

>Sharingan Kakashi
>limited edition
kek

This a good quality thread guys. Totally not a stealth general thread invaded by /vg/.