imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 21
>RuAF deployed today few numbers of their fifth generation fighter jet the Su-57 in Khmemeim
>Idlib; HTS withdraws from Ariha, hands over control to Ahrar Al-Sham per agreement
>4th Division continues to launch missiles into E Ghouta in advance of upcoming op
>SANA; New group of Syrian forces arrive in Afrin on Wednesday to help Kurdish fighters repel Turkish Army
>Damascus & Ankara dispute whether pro-Syrian govt forces entered Afrin
>Syrian ambassador slams Turkey’s operation in Afrin as ‘blatant violation of sovereignty’
>Ru diplomat; US stance on East Ghouta shows ‘egregious double standards’
>Kremlin rejects accusations of Russian forces’ role in civilian deaths in Eastern Ghouta
>UN chief urges Russia, Turkey and Iran to ensure ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta, Red Cross demands access to wounded
>Anbar; ISIS ambushes and kills 20 truck drivers waiting to cross into Iraq, escape with vehicles
>2 Turkish soldiers killed near Sy-Iraq border from PKK IED
>Afghanistan; Human rights group demands investigation of alleged civilian executions by Afghan forces in Kandahar province in Jan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/966452851781328896
twitter.com/ihanetebedel1/status/966386637650518017
youtu.be/sAYEAnOK3I4
dailysabah.com/columns/ilnur-cevik/2018/02/21/international-chess-game-played-over-afrin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bettencourt_affair
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_Sarkozy-Kadhafi
youtube.com/watch?v=fmhlftGCJ1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Breaking: #YPG reportedly to hand over some #Aleppo districts to Syrian Army

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/966452851781328896

juden raus

>1488 in pic
>Hitler salute in pic
>gets 88

is the US or EU doing anything to re-civilize Libya? I haven't followed that situation much at all, it's more or less a frozen civil war right?

Maybe as part of deal to get some official SAA in Afrin?

Wanna bet Trump hasnt even read on "letter to America", "letter to the youth in euroe and america" and what else exists.

>oing anything to re-civilize Libya?

take a good guess

poonisia

Haftar is slowly winning, hes a former gadafi officer turned CIA spook.

twitter.com/ihanetebedel1/status/966386637650518017

suicide bomber k*rd roasted by tank cannon. his dreams of an independent k*rdistan went up in flames

dont fuck with us you silly kike tools

convert to .webm please, it's banned in germany

> France
> Having any post war plans and agenda for Lybia
Hell nope, we went skinny sky diving on this one again.

Wow, now that's some proper message.

fuckin you know what I mean
Haftar ok i'll read a little ty

>NATO rebuilding

youtu.be/sAYEAnOK3I4

I’m sure the Libyan population enjoy the new freedoms brought by NATO just like the Iraqi people do

we just wanted him out, but of course we're very worried about human rights also.

you do realize that the reason why we went so quick about removing Qaddafi was because sarkozy needed to bury the dirt Qaddafi had on him?

good that yellow spot on the map have triggered me for ages, prolly ocd or something

nop, they just rekt the country and fucked off

>sarkozy needed to bury the dirt Qaddafi had on him
Time to make like a cancerous faggot and ask "redpill me on this"

lmao 4chinz is banned here and I can't post files on proxy. you'll have to ask someone else my dear kraut

>Erdogan's advisor Ilnur Cevik: "The Assad regime should be thankful to Turkey, because once a political solution is reached in Syria, Turkey will hand over all these areas to the rightful administrators in Damascus."
dailysabah.com/columns/ilnur-cevik/2018/02/21/international-chess-game-played-over-afrin
Was Erdogan /ourguy/ all along?

>because sarkozy needed to bury the dirt Qaddafi had on him
really?

Shoud've known by now how NATO cares sooo much about what happens after they waggle their cut cock on sandcoon faces.

would go die in war instead seems more stimulating

>inb4 another guy in the admin says "Assad must go".

Isn't he the Russian guy?
We really need a /lg/

Last time I checked both sides retreated into urban areas, they do human trafficking to Italy to fund their military activities, while in the desert in the south there's Daesh and Al Qaeda. Since they don't have coast acces they can't do human trafficking, so they just intercept negroes going north, enslave them and sell them for $450 as human property.

Both Hafter or GNA have barely enough strength/resources to control the few cities, but not enough to confront Daesh/Al Qaeda, let alone each other.

he gave him big money to fund his presidential campaign
not the first time he has the law up his ass for shady campaign funding : the one the most covered in MSM was this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bettencourt_affair
also this for gadaffi, but only in french so use google translate
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_Sarkozy-Kadhafi

>We took care of your terrorist libya
>No need to thank us

>While held prisoner [in Chad], [Haftar] and his fellow officers formed a group hoping to overthrow Gaddafi. He was released around 1990 in a deal with the United States government and spent nearly two decades in the Langley, Virginia in the US, gaining U.S. citizenship.[4] In 1993, while living in the United States, he was convicted in absentia of crimes against the Jamahiriya and sentenced to death.
0800-notto-dissu-shitto

I dont think the military deploys memebrs with brain tumors

>We really need a /lg/
Fuck no. Not enough happenings and news in Libya to warrant an entire general. Plus /sg/ is already /geopol/, so /lg/ fits here and here only.

Technically, he's right.
The overall conflict in ME is not the stupid story of shias against sunnis (they hate each other since 1400 years, but they never been at war), but a conflict of monarchy against republics.

Iran, Irak, Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, they are all republics.
On the other side, Saudi, all the gulf state are monarchy (and pretty young country in fact), and Israel a theocracy.

That's the real dimension of the conflict: Monarch freaking out of republican ideas.

>you should be thankful that I steal your shit, I will give it back when /if I deem it advantageous

>cut cocks
>the echo of a jewish superstition older than the oldest recorded written word strikes at the tip of the burger today and robs him of his pleasure

I'm willing to bet YPG has lower standards kek, they do accept volunteers after all

this sounds like a major jihad waiting to happen

With jews you lose.

People keep shitting on Erdogan and I guess there must be some reason to care about TFSA, but I really think Assad has to turn this shit into his advantage, not provoke conflicts with Erdogan.

I think that if things go south Russia will step in.

Interesting. Thanks lad.

well in general; joining the military is pretty pathetic in times like these, and joining YPG is even more pathetic
Just kiss a train head on

Did this actually happen? I can't tell if youtube.com/watch?v=fmhlftGCJ1Y this is the bombing referred to in the photo. Could someone point me to something more conclusive?

>believing anything you read on Sup Forums

Drumpf will attack Assad in less than 48 hrs.

Thanks for the info

>everything on Sup Forums MUST be false

ev go o bed.
No one here likes you and I hate you.

okay better go OD on pills that's much less pathetic right?

I will only believe if I see proofs

Suheil will die in less than a week, check'em.

>derailing the thread again
Lmao

Less than six days.

The white helmets are false flaggin again

Naaahh.. dunno anything about it.

wrong

Go ask for proofs then.

Less than five days.

Less than four.

If i was to tell you that oil or terrritory had nothing to do with it, and that every deployment, every objective or stationing of troops was only a cunning front to disguise that the (((cabal))) was digging in hundreds of ancient ruins excavating alien technology and ancient 14000 year old stone wonders from all over the middle east you wouldn't believe me.

I don't know what you are talking about.
I didnt say anything /soc/ tier or w/e.
or?
>ev go o bed.

Checked, mashallah

>and again

Yeah, that's a shame. I really want Libya to unbecome a shithole as soon as possible. I live far too close to Italy not to care.

I think mommy Russia would step in if Erdogan tries anything funny...
Who knows. Fucking mutts.

Not sure what you mean by this.
Jihad is already happening.
Libya really doesn't have much people, if you mean refugees. But it's in a proper shithole state as of now and it can't really control people going through. Which means Negroids have virtually unlimited access to mediterranean.

Europe is cucked and can't defend itself. Not very good PR for France, Sarkozy and Mutts.

Wikipedia is claiming it happened and cites Medium (which cites nothing) & Imgur, I figured it didn't actually happen. Do you know anything about that Ivan guy? Obviously the page isn't moderated very much which is surprising considering it's Sup Forums.

nice schizopost

Interesting

Shall we discuss ISIS executions? It is Syria-related after all

suheil will live

Shut it down !

>Xeno technology

Don't blame me if you turn thread into shit again

Those executions were short and efficient. Optimal for high body counts, and the river helps eliminate the bodies.

next hunt when?

you might be on to something here....
calling alex jones rn

You can clearly see these guys are disciplined. They shot one after another, and the closeup on the brains and gore maximizes the shock value.

call it a premonition. if you have a frozen civil war where the parties are only deteriorating and no one gains any ground, and then there are jihadis somewhere out in the wild and no one knows exactly what they're doing... my gut tells me that within 10 years we'll suddenly find out that ISMaghreb has grown to 10 times its old size and has been out in some cave training, biding their time, and that all of a sudden they come pouring in and obliterate the old, stale combatants.

D-don't even remind me of the possible opposite outcome
This is my first time on /sg/ I honest to God don't understand what you are on about.
Can you jsut stop please.
You make this place seem very unwelcoming

like there's a real risk that no one is keeping up with what is going on out there because they're too busy with their own fight.

Fuck Israel, they need to be nuked so can have a muslim superpower in the middle east and then Europe will never have to be worried about getting overran by muslims again. Also we need to nuke America so Russia isn't upset and doesn't invade Europe again.

Post that one with a shotgun to the head

That one however, was not so professional. The camera quality was lower than what ISIS is famed for, and they continued firing after the prisoners were dead. I would not recommend that squad.

>second dude from the fron tis crying

>with my daughter's picture
>my daughter

Now I give ISIS points for creativity here - wrapping chain explosives around the prisoner and filming the explosion with emphasis on the explosion by slow-mo and brief rewind. The aftermath shows how neatly the heads were removed. That video is one of their better videos.

To any law enforcement monitoring this post, I just want to make it clear that I support NATO and Israel 100% and wish no harm on anyone.

quite possible.

A short and simple video, of a shotgun execution. Slowmo for maximum shock value and documents the effects of a shotgun blast to the head.

الموت لأمريكا!!!!!!

both of these guys get it

fag
death to the jews

I forced my sister to go out with a different nigegr every weekend, and I have promised to send my first born to join the IDF and convert to judaism.
I make my grandparents feel shamed every time I see them for not stoping Auschwitz and saving the chosen people.
I stnad with NATO and ISRAEL!