STOP THE PRESSES! David Hogg DECLINE Meeting with Trump! Get here Now

Anons he is been EXPOSED!

After all the activism and CNN interviews HE BACKPEDAL. WHY?
This was his golden chance but blew it! Really suspicious

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/donald-trump-visit-florida/index.html
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
vimeo.com/162724222
youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc
youtu.be/tehvXO9-nyw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ&t=5m0s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519265720375.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was unexpected, so they’re drafting his script as we speak, and coaching him. He’ll reach out to “talk” with Trump soon enough

It will be too late and no one will fucking care or remember him

I would not count on it

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/donald-trump-visit-florida/index.html
trump visited

The nerve of this retarded child. As if Trump was somehow responsible for what happened...LOL. He's one of the only fucking people who can actually fix this.

Do Liberals ever act any other way? Do it my way or we don't do it at all is the name if their shitty game.

Exactly! Trump was there to visit. That punk actor is a con man

David isnt strong enough to take on Trump. Its the Virgin Vlogger vs the Chad POTUS. He would bumble his lines, he would crack. They know he would, and thats why they wont let him meet.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

>Trump needs to come to us, we're not going there
>Headline this morning on BBC Radio News with Lawrence Pollard: Florida activist kids headed to White House today
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

this

Where and when was this?

How cute. You actually believe your autism is on the high-functioning end of the spectrum.

Whore mother has different last name.

>we are not going there
but why

These posts are fucking retarded, what's the point of positing all of these questions if you don't have the answers. Disinfo at its finest

hand out flyers/signs to the kids; the 2A is being changed:
>replace "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed"
with
>"the right of Jews to never be criticized shall not be infringed"

THESE ARE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THAT DESERVE ANSWERS FROM OFFICIALS FAGGOT

DIFFERENT EARS
DIFFERENT EARS
DIFFERENT EARS

GIRLS IN PIC CONFIRMED NOT THE SAME GIRL

That cunt is going to show up for every school shooting from here on out. He will be all over CNN every time a new shooting happens.

>turning down a government paid vacation at a (probably) 5 star hotel
Nothing to hide here

He would literally be an anchor in a few years on a different timeline without 13,000+ sealed indictments and Trump doesn't declare martial law.

Then there's no point posting them if there's no answers retard, get back to everyone when you actually have answers

100%
"Trump has to come to Parkland" my ass

>kick and scream for gun control
>got invited to speak with the president
>"no, he has to come talk to ME!"

retard. why are we listening to children when it comes to politics? if we let them make the laws they would get rid of school and sit around all day on snapchat, getting high

vimeo.com/162724222

youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc

Listen to their voices.

Can’t let the puppet off his strings

It's time to stop posting

I want to be like this kid. What camera do I buy to walk around and be a believable pseudo-journalist?

Good work user

bump

Look at how these fuckers are communicating their negotiations through this scheme.

Shit is fucking going down behind the backs of this affair bigtime and its a stall tactic.....they are just toying with the public and this kid and his cabal are clearly being called out by trump.

That move saved a chance for more of Sup Forums to drop the facts on him.....

Le Douche

Trump should take him up on his offer just to fucking make him nervous

Yep, Trump should invite him to Mar a Lago (leftards equivilant of Berghof)

>why are we listening to children when it co es to politics
That’s what I wonder. Nobody would give a fuck what they thought about economic policy. This is like asking those who lost money to Enron to write economic policy.

So that ruins his whole narrative.
I noticed CNN isn't exploiting them today.

Him and the bald lesbian girl said they already committed to attending a town hall meeting with Jake Tapper. Not even joking.

>go to D.C. to march in protest
>refuse to see Trump, while there
>Trump has to come TO US

I’m glad that little fag didn’t show up. It was more productive without him.

haha. the liberals will learn their lesson this time. no one is buying this bullshit.

You guys haven't got the faintest CLUE how much $$ has been invested in this little booger eater.

He's been selected, groomed, and trained SINCE BIRTH for this. He was literally bred to rise up the ranks and eventually lead the Democratic party as President. Every move has been carefully selected and he's been carefully watched to make sure that there's absolutely nothing in his past that could be used against him for blackmail during a national election.

He's the first of a batch of future "leaders" that are fully indoctrinated and completely bulletproof. He can't be blackmailed, he can't be corrupted, he can't be set up to take a fall because his handlers are always with him to make sure he doesn't fuck it up.

This is the only way to be sure they win future elections. Everythig that this kid is involved in is intentional and scripted to build his public character.

They do thorough background checks on anyone who meets the president.

Trump would have found proof David is fake.

Ok, but at this point he is about as impressive as Kennedy.

NICE.

Yep..it was very good

Trump knew the kid stood zero chance against him without being forced fed talking points through an earpiece.

be honest anons. if you had the chance to meet any sitting president obama included you would fucking do it. I know I would. so the fact this kid didnt show up is setting off my bullshit meter.

>so the fact this kid didnt show up is setting off my bullshit meter.
Or it could be you're pointing it in the wrong direction.

Hi shill

>what's the point of positing all of these questions if you don't have the answers
They are the questions that should have been answered by the police already you fucking kike

>vimeo.com/162724222

not even close

Glow harder

Why would he pass up such a great opportunity?

He could have just spouted the same stuff he did before and had a chance to meet the big guys.

They didn't even have to take him on, trump was not challenging them, just letting them speak.

But user, the voices are very close. Its not for certain, but its very close.

>vimeo.com/162724222

fuck off with these lookalike threads they are obvious disinfo

Real redpill.
They want Trump there because they've got their guys there. They can JFK him there and get away with it.
I hope he doesn't go.

Wow, it turns out a normal family can't afford spur of the moment plane trips to DC.

>father a weapons designer for the CIA
>in any way a normal family on a normal budget

choose 1, and only one, NIGGER!

"don't ask questions you don't know the answers to"

The ears, nose, and chin look different

The sooner kids get rights the sooner they can bang them. Case closed.

Hey I made this meme:)

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

>the president should come to me

Nice try jew how do you think you are Soros?

Of all the the kikery I’ve seen here...just wow

I said this before, girl on the right has 2 piercings. Bald slag has only ever had one (you can see easily that there is only one). There is no possible way they're the same.

Everything about this stinks, his spook dad likely told him not to.
You know the fellow that is X FBI but now has billion dollar contracts with CIA for creating "unconventional warfare" techniques and special goal oriented ops.
Small fucking world eh?
his daddy just happens to be the guy that would be in charge of creating things like false flags
youtu.be/tehvXO9-nyw

I don't think he wants to be anywhere near Trump. The kid also LOVES the FAKE news and strives to be one of them. Him and daddy are Obama lap dogs
you don't want to research this rabbit hole.

>He's been selected, groomed, and trained SINCE BIRTH for this. He was literally bred to rise up the ranks and eventually lead the Democratic party as President. Every move has been carefully selected and he's been carefully watched to make sure that there's absolutely nothing in his past that could be used against him for blackmail during a national election.
>He's the first of a batch of future "leaders" that are fully indoctrinated and completely bulletproof. He can't be blackmailed, he can't be corrupted, he can't be set up to take a fall because his handlers are always with him to make sure he doesn't fuck it up.
There is a solution to this though. It has already been proven in Oslo.

>turning down most powerful man in the free world for "town hall" with loaded questions

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm

top lel

ride high, doggo

Every assault backfires and they look like fools. This is the new normal for them.

I didn't see the original video when it was first released.

Please tell me this was real. I NEED this to be real.

oh its real. im fairly sure our memes accidentally manifested

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ&t=5m0s

What is this?

Not the same person you dense retard.

Maybe bred for CNN- I’m not saying you’re wrong.. Go to his Instagram, says something along the lines of “not a photographer because of talent but because of genes”

>DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!!!
>GO GET THE ANSWERS!!!

this is a special level of retardation.

David Hogg is at 14min 30 secs on the fame arc.

>tfw reality is starting to break down into a comedic shitshow of sarcasm and outtakes
have I just not noticed this for my whole life bros?

I was actually thinking this very thing. I told my wife how upset I am that we are stuck with this little shit forever now. He will either always be in the media or will be a politician.

Yes it's been there all along.

>tfw just buzzed my head and i look like emma gonzalez but i am 42 year old man

>what's the point of positing all of these questions if you don't have the answers
>all of these questions if you don't have the answers
>questions if you don't have the answers
>questions lead to answers

WHOA

>finally found a photo-op he wasn't interested in
this one was unscheduled i guess

But he did come.
Libtards pretended he was a monster for doing so because that's how their minds work.

new and improved

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519265720375.webm

HUH?

CNN field trip or something. he was a "journalist" at the high school's fake TV news show. Lots of high schools have a broadcasting class as an elective.

Take the final hoggpill.

>OP that clearly doesn’t speak English natively
>pushes a conspiracy theory angle
>divisive rhetoric

Wow, it’s an actual Russian post. Neat.