youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE
youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0
twitter.com/ddale8/status/966436343961268225
youtube.com/watch?v=knL8-pwBTXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnEScZJ_N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

>been on Sup Forums long time
>not autistically reeeing and arguing over the gayness of traps and calling the other poster a degenerate faggot
Pick one, user. Pick wisely.

GUN CONTROL BTFO

WE WUZ PREP SCHOL AND SHEEEIT

More salt!

*perp school

post yfw fluffy spends another weekend here, against his will, because his handlers have given him a new narrative

Lets fix this poll.
twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/966442578676600832

EUROPE NOOOOO

DINESH NO!!!

this is a good day
good days are meant to be shared with frens

Fox just pushed "muh civilian deaths are Russia's fault" story

#BANPUBLICSCHOOLS

>Media thinks they're getting a bump stock ban
>instead it becomes about CC on campuses and arming teachers, which invites the prospect of militarization of schools

thread?

We need a modernized version of this. Replace the languages with Spanish, Arabic, and Ebonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE

Unironically, I know your family is made of teachers, but most of them are awful people, it's the difference between people trying to reform you psychologically and those teaching.

>Listening to the "Now's my chance to be a star" mickey mouse gun grabber club rally
>"School is our home"
>"We need to be safe at home"
>realize that women toss their kids away when they are just forming memories in pre-kindergarten
>Parents (if they are lucky enough to even have two) rarely interact with them compared to children 100 years ago
>Their teachers are bitter gradschool flunkies that thought that public school education was just a temporary thing while they someday become a liberal professor, but the allure of teachers unions and low work load kept them as glorified baby sitters
>they view children as commodities in the same way that the subway sandwich maker views the sandwich they are making. It's no longer food to them, just a unit of work. It's no longer a child to the teacher, just a unit of work.
>The class sizes are growing out of control due to increase urbanization, increasing population density, and the dying middle class means less and less people can afford private schooling for their children
>Anti-bully campaigns, zero tolerance for fighting, and the social pressures of being a snitch create an environment where there is aggression and negative emotions but they can never be naturally expressed. So everything is suppressed and internalized.
>No guidance from your peers on how to act harmoniously in society. It isn't allowed. No one tells there that there IS a balance/trade-off between individuality and social connection. You either are a freak and lonely or a normalfag and have lots of friends (or somewhere in between).
>Since you can be anything you want, you become something retarded and create a make believe identity and have no idea who you are in context to society and what you want to be.
>All of this, and more, creates children who all feel isolated, worthless, and extremely misanthropic

Women. Stay the fuck home and be mothers. Don't treat motherhood like a part time job. Pick a good man. Stop killing our children.

>moving to Little Cuba
kek

Thou shalt not infringe

Hail America

Why should the government decide when someone is able to arm themselves?

Don't forget reopening insane asylums, which would immediately strike thousands of loyal Democrats from the voter rolls.

For real: Pretty extraordinary scene watching a US President sit there and let victims just go down the line and vent at him.

That last one made me laugh.

You let the Jews control control bud.

FUCK GUNS
FUCK SECURITY CHECKS
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Kids shoot up schools because of that.
Two parents work. Kid gets a goodbye and a goodnight hug and that's all they see of their parents. The death of the family. The death of the child.

Bun post. Also I'm sick of this idiots saying "you don't need an ak for defending yourself!" It's like they don't get that some people want guns in case the government goes bad or something. They're the same people who always say this system is corrupt yet we shouldn't have guns like what type of double think is this?

>2 years ago
>dinesh is token brown stuffy conservative
>now making fun of "survivors"
lmao

>leftist show everyone how mentally stables they are

In the old days you could sign a petition to meet the president.

whoa

How did Trump's meetings with the crisis actors go?

Holy shit, is that a real revolver? Do want.

kek

You gotta pick your fights, user. I stay out of that one.

>import millions of Muslims into Europe
>act surprised that they still don't like you

The Jew cries out on pain etc.

It. Was. Awesome.

>people actually believe a president and his children who carry will enact gun control but sending a memo to an Alabama AG who will then enact this ban.

I credit a lot of my relatively well adjusted behavior to the fact that my parents worked from home a bunch of the time when I was growing up.

Oh no whoops I just found out he violated campaign finance laws.

>stay woke
kek was this last night? I only got home in time for hannity

complete opposite of what you would have expected it to be

kissing a girl with big lips is fucking amazing though, no homo

Going in!

Is Mark Cuban getting BTFO for something?

What race is Sara? 56% mongrel?

Yeah and I gassed the nigger cattle.

why the fuck is Blackwater trending on twitter? i see people bitching about DeVos but not a clear answer

thats legit disgusting

#MeToo bullshit

They're not too bright.

yes, he keeps moving too much
jumpity ngger

nice album/song to introduce me toburzum /ptg/?

To be honest, I thought he was gonna pretend to listen, wrap it up, and do nothing; basically, pull an Obama.

Then Trump reminded us that he's not Obama.

>questioning who is in charge
Get a load of this goy

this is now a Tunes thread

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0

kek oh well, shouldn't have fucked with The Donald. The curse is real.

I didn't want to see that...

*to burzum

Blackwater unironically did nothing wrong

Yeah. He told his team to shitcan the rest of the season. Token fine, but he'll take heat internally. Also the back office is apparently full of grab assers.

probably still this letter

This is why. twitter.com/ddale8/status/966436343961268225

Cuban, they produce white girls and Jim Acosta boys

So what did Trump decide at the listening session? AWB? No private sales? Minimum purchase age 25? Hopefully all of them as Trump knows best

/ourguy/

Prolly about to fiend from coke

youtube.com/watch?v=knL8-pwBTXA

This
>state can have an army but no one else can
Fuck off statist

Watching the thing from earlier and Trump just brought up how airline pilots have guns in the cockpit now as a last second solution. Never really thought about that, desu. Would have prevented 9/11 too.

Did anyone ever find out what's wrong with that guy/why he twitches?

I like you

>People believed Trump would do the exact thing he suggested for no reason out of nowhere
He was likely a b testing it. Clearly he felt some snap back, but it still was a dumb move. Gun owners who were lukewarm on him will be difficult to secure if they don't trust him.

Elaborate please. I missed it.

He wants to arm teachers and reopen mental asylums.

Is opening up the asylums really necessary? I mean, it sounds harsh tbqh

"For enabling a culture of sexual harassment at the Dallas Mavericks organization, then feigning ignorance".

WE

yes on multiple fronts
>fined 600k for "tanking" comments (basically saying it would be better for his niggerball team to lose as part of an overall strategy)
>didn't fire his personal rob porter "domestic abuser"

REMINDER
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnEScZJ_N4
Sup Forums is always right

>Apocalypse Meow
The fuck were the translators thinking? How the fuck did they get from Cat Shit One to that shit?

>sluttier younger version of timpf
HNNNNG

Talking about employing vets in the school system is something I remember from almost the first week of Trump General, almost three years ago. I don't remember who brought it up but it was probably Trump's people.

t. shit-dribbling retard. It was EXACTLY like the "I mean really" tweet about DACA - a pure baitpost.

why dont they at least try to be believable?

Anytime I see any mention of the alt right I immediately think of tiki torches. I mean they can protest but wew is it spilled spaghetti central.

That aunt's name? Albert Einstein

Y-you too

I had a dad that was a super dad. I don't know if he ever slept.
Working 10-12 hour shifts and still taking me camping, fishing, hunting, shooting, taking me to football practice, etc.
My mom was good too. She was at the house a lot when I was young but when I became a teenager she started to work part time jobs more.
Jesus Christ ladies, is 10-12 years too much to ask for bringing forth the new generation that will inherit the earth?
If you get a woman that can't teach your kid up to the 6th grade, why are you breeding with retards?

How you YOU feel if YOU were the one the state decided to put in an asylum?

Sum total of reddit salt

I dunno? I liked it better when it had a cat pun.