The Cicada3301

So I was working on the Cicada3301 intermittently around the time I was investigating Pizzagate and I found the solution to it.

It's Aaron Swartz. Now I will try and extrapolate the information as best I can and maybe we can have a discussion about it, I am interested in doing that because I think the implications for people are quite something...

Someone once wrote on Sup Forums jokingly, all the names in the bible are the same and they keep showing up, well I also started to notice this pattern in modern politics too.

Take the name Aaron relative to Moses.

The priestly class whereas Moses forms the legal class.

The name keeps cropping up, have you noticed this?

Aaron brother of Seth Rich
Aaron Swartz
Aaron Rouse...

The name Rouse... We will get onto that in a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9hxZq
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/745ty5/why_is_there_only_one_picture_of_this_man/
11alive.com/article/news/mars-just-fell-into-the-earth-brother-of-las-vegas-shooter-dumbfounded/85-480139667
archive.is/9ZIsF
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
archive.is/VNTHQ
grubstreet.com/2017/09/hillary-clinton-supported-comet-ping-pong-in-days-after-pizzagate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs
youtube.com/user/KilluminatiTheMovie
snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/
sosmaddie.blogs.dhnet.be/archive/2009/03/11/le-mensonge-de-gerry-mccann.html
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1352314/pg1
archive.is/0iGKd
nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258
archive.fo/iGzqb
boards.Sup
archive.is/seLP1
youtu.be/FY74AFQl2qQ
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19950294/
serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm
rigorousintuition.ca/board2/index.php?sid=68772f04f802ebe5a2d35e880519bd03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you be sayin cultures be namin their kids all differently n shiet? N peeps of diffrent cultures like certain kinda names n shiet?

Shieeet

Here is one of the Cicada3301 clues.

It's a drawing by Escher of an Eye.

K...... KEEP ME UPDATED FAGGOT

Ayyy

Just going to grab a coffee because this might take an hour.

Back in a moment.

One time seems to be hot for a story....

Lets give it to them....

Cicada is a Mikado.....A Mikado is a Cicada

Someone made up a game and doesn't want to be found.....

This is new and was found in Vermont

Wondering what it means to see that print show up on the waterfront and have it all laid there on a trail you regularly walk

i always thought it was strange that RSS failed soon after swartz died

did they kill swartz to stop rss? so they could start twitter? arguably the most successful (albeit controlled) delivery of information (or propaganda)?

First thing I want to say is that it was no coincidence that I was researching pizzagate and cicada3301 simultaneously.

It turns out the two are very related...

So is the Las Vegas happening too... I hope I can reveal this.

I'm no stranger to strange occurrences in fact I received a communication in 2008 which has remained in my head for the past ten years and also seems to tie into this riddle. 2008 is when they turned on the large hadron collider by the way and also in December of that year, it snowed in Vegas.

The communications I received in 2008 gave me a head start on the puzzle and so in 2010 I created hundreds of videos across the internet.

Here is a clip from one of the videos I made in 2010

Here is a clip from a video I made in 2015

As you will see, it continues the theme from the 2010 video...

It's also one of the Cicada3301 clues

Well this is creepy. I just watched They live and Donnie Darko yesterday.

The clips are from Donnie Darko.

Now the main plot of Donnie Darko involves a so called schziophrenic who saved humanity and his beloved girlfriend from death, by finding a wormhole.

As you will see, the T-shirt Aaron Swartz is wearing, is a reference to the jet engine which in the tangent universe falls into his room and kills him...

Now it might interest you to see who has left a comment under this particular video...

It's the mother of The Hampstead Children.

Archive I
archive.is/9hxZq

Cicada3301

My first reaction, you're one of them.

As we know...

One of the main focus points of the pizzagate investigations has been involving particular spirals...

The Jet Engine on Aaron Swartz T-shirt has a spiral too.

Even the Jimmy Kimmel show featured the exact spiral everyone was talking about:

May 14th 2015

Besta Pizza, Connecticut Avenue, Washington DC removed their spiral following the disclosure of Pizzagate.

The Las Vegas Event took place on October 1st 2017

Stephen Paddock pronounced dead October 2nd
Jack Parsons birthday is October 2nd
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On 04 Oct 2017

I left this comment on reddit:
Rocket Scientists are known to frequent Connecticut Drive, this isn't code, necessarily.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/745ty5/why_is_there_only_one_picture_of_this_man/

Now depending on which universe you are currently frequenting, the spiral has two meanings...

In this universe (as you are reading this), the spiral represents a vortex or wormhole/blackhole
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.” Tesla

As we know... Nikola Tesla was allegedly in communications with Martians...

Which makes this news article all the more interesting...

11alive.com | 'Mars just fell into the earth' | Brother of Las Vegas ...
11alive.com/article/news/mars-just-fell-into-the-earth-brother-of-las-vegas-shooter-dumbfounded/85-480139667

Archive II
archive.is/9ZIsF

Cicada3301

Beep bee bee bop beep boop boo bop im a fancy ai

In this clip, Eric Paddock reports "An Asteroid" has fallen (not dissimilar to a comet) which is relative to the cover of The Economist 2017 year ahead article [see image]

You will see that below the falling star, there is a dark lunar surface, where it is alleged that Jack Parsons has a crater named after him...
Vegas gunman's brother says it's like an asteroid hit
youtube.com/watch?v=er8Be_mOdmY

The joke about the Parsons crater is that the moon doesn't actually have a dark side.

As it takes observation to collapse the wave function into particles/matter. It remains as wave otherwise.

Just like a file on a computer "exists" when you don't access it but it takes the clicking on that file for it to truly exist under observation...

So Jack Parsons was the head of the Agape Lodge of the OTO.

Agape means unconditional love, like that of God towards man and man towards God.

Thelema is the human will.

Both are represented by the number 93
93 (Thelema) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)

Thelema
Θ (Theta) 9
ε (Epsilon) 5
λ (Lambda) 30
η (Eta) 8
μ (Mu) 40
α (Alpha) 1
Θελημα 93

Agapé
Α (Alpha) 1
γ (Gamma) 3
α (Alpha) 1
π (Pi) 80
η (Eta) 8
Αγαπη 93

Which is interesting because in September 2016 just before Pizzagate broke into public awareness, Google paid a visit to Comet Ping Pong and took a particularly interesting photograph which they marked with the number 93

Archive III
archive.is/VNTHQ

Cicada3301

So... That brings us to this:

Clinton Quietly Supported Comet Ping Pong After the ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting
Excerpt

“You bought I don’t know how many pizzas, but a lot of pizzas, and sent them … to an after-school literacy program in D.C., which was never publicized.”

Article: grubstreet.com/2017/09/hillary-clinton-supported-comet-ping-pong-in-days-after-pizzagate.html

Which is relative to this [image]

You will notice there is also a "soda" sticker behind that door.

Which is interesting because in the IMDB page for James Alefantis' film Automatic At Sea the term "secret pizza" was replaced with "secret soda"

During my investigations, I came across this curious [image]

It is the comparison between the reactions of Eric Paddock and Gerry McCann upon losing their daughters.

Eric Paddock and Stephen Paddock here with The Powerpuff Girls in the background.

When we take a look at the etymology of the name Podesta, we find this:

The term derives from the Latin word potestas, meaning power.
There is a similar derivation for the Arabic term Sultan: originally meaning "power" or "authority", it eventually became the title of the person holding power.

Can you elaborate on these when you finish your thought?

>I received a communication in 2008
What are you talking about?

You might want to check this pout in your free time. youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs

This is also a good insight into metaphysics. This channel went down for a long period of time but now it's back up. Weird... youtube.com/user/KilluminatiTheMovie

You are a shitty larper, buddy.

Yes of course.
During the double slit experiment, an electron was fired towards a board which contained surprisingly, two slits, with a board at the back where they could see which slit the electron had gone through, either left or right.

When the scientists observed the experiment, they found that the electron decided to go through just one of these two holes, thus it behaved as a particle.

The strange part of the experiment was, when the experiment was not monitored and the electron was fired, the board at the back of the room showed an interference pattern, which indicated, the particle had seemingly gone through both slits... As it had behaved as a wave [see image]

This very much correlates to the question Erwin Schrodinger asked:

"Do electrons think?"

The implication being, that the electron is conscious.

Go on...

As for your second request I shall do it in two parts
During the Pizzagate investigations, a number of police photofits from the Madeleine McCann investigation were found, one particular set of images investigators thought resembled the Podesta brothers [see image]

Snopes website was quick to point out that these photofits were actually of the same person:

From Snopes Article:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WHAT'S TRUE
Taken out of context, two images of a single suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann appeared to resemble Tony and John Podesta.

WHAT'S FALSE
The "efits" circulated by police depicted one man, not two; the images were of a person of interest or witness, not a possible kidnapper.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
source: snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Part Two
One of the most interesting and perhaps least discussed elements of the McCann cased involved the curious decision by the parents to initially leave the child's Coloboma unacknowledged, it is quite a unique marking after all and given it's uncommonness would surely be an important thing for the public to look for during any suspected sightings.

The strange thing is depending on the photograph, the coloboma changes position, sometimes at 6 O clock, other times 11 O clock and other times, it was not present at all.

Another interesting factor was that Gerry McCann was given access to the Whitehouse and an audience with The Pope during their search.

More interesting still is that Gerry McCann is involved with RFID technology, as is Jared Kushner:

Gerry McCann is involved in RFID technology "Gerry McCann a confirmé hier devant à la commission parlementaire ... Imaginons que l'enfant ait été équipée d'un système RFID( puisque ce ..." sosmaddie.blogs.dhnet.be/archive/2009/03/11/le-mensonge-de-gerry-mccann.html

>>>

LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES (AKA "Lucifer Technologies") headquarters: 666 5th Ave, NYC
This company is involved in making biochips for human implant godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1352314/pg1

George Soros funded Jared Kushner's Start Up...

>>>
OK let's do it in three parts as we should discuss the genetics behind the Coloboma and why this is relevant.

Thank you very much

I will return to that in just a moment for you

Part Three
Occular Coloboma occurs because of a genetic quirk with the Pax6 transcriptor.

Other visible quirks of this genetic transcriptor include heterochromia iridium (different coloured eyes) which Alexander The Great carried.

Now the reason this is interesting is because it brings us to "Little Caesar Pizza" which of course, is Caesarion, the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar.

Referred to by Plutarch upon his return from India as being lauded as

"The King of Kings"

He was also known as "The Chosen of Ptah" God of architects and craftsmen, which is interesting because... The word "Tekton" in Hebrew has been mistranslated as meaning carpenter, it in fact means Architect.

>>>

The Cleopatra Line is a B Bloodline. Caesar is an A Bloodline

Ramasses is thought to have B Blood… He is also a relative of The Rothschilds.

In the film Alien Ark Of The Covenant…
There is a poem inscribed on a statue entitled Ozymandias

The poem is about Ramasses.

The House Of David… Is The Tree Of Knowledge.
The Ark of The Covenant, is a bloodline.

The Apollo bloodline, such as that of the Dauphine of France (Dolphin) represents one half of the Mystery of the Tabernacle which is concealed in Dolphin/Unicorn skin...

When does the Narwhal (Francis) Bacon?

(Scientia Est Potentia)

Archive IV
archive.is/0iGKd

Cicada3301

this is what schizophrenia looks like, pay close attention and try to avoid it.

Holy fuck user
DEUS BUMP

"Pizzagate" on June 2, 2011 Trump ate his pizza with a fork and knife, which made many people go bonkers: nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258

>>>

There's a Hidden Message in the Little Caesars Logo - K102.5
k1025.com/hidden-message-little-casears-logo/

From Article:
"There are many famous hidden messages in logos. There's a "MOM" in the necklace worn by "Wendy." Of course you know about the hidden arrow in the Fed Ex logo - once you see it, you can never un-see it."

>>>

This is what autism looks like. Show appreciation and let the man do his work.
>Jellyfag

OK so to return to the question about 2008

In 2008 CERN switched on the large hadron collider.
There was a freak blizzard in Las Vegas...

I was unaware of the Blizzard at the time.

On the 8th of August 2008 I made a commitment unconsciously to begin working on various issues, one of these issues happened to be 9/11 and the use of directed energy weapons, which was a very controversial position at the time and brought with it a great degree of ridicule.

I was conscious of the positive associations of 8/8/8 as The Beijing Olympics occurred between the 7th to the 24th of August 2008.

I was aware that the technology used was the same kind spoken of by Tesla in the context of Free Energy. "Spanking" energy back and forth throughout the Ionosphere.

Years later it came to light that John Trump of MIT had been asked to look over Tesla's work on behalf of the FBI.

I, at the time, was under the impression this would lead to, during his presidency, the release of Free Energy to the world.

hope the coffee is strong

>ops connects the dots but i don't understand the dots or the number shit or any of it so it all sounds random to me
just get to the point op. was it aliens or jews?
kidding, you may be on to something, it's all 2deep4me to say but keep it up

Interesting theory, however, how does an asteroid hit earth if there's nobody to witness it. How does the moon end up filled with craters if there's nobody to witness it? I mean, if it's just waves until witnessed, then nothing would be happening until someone is around to witness it, right?

I have actually fully discussed 9/11 on another thread which I will include below to avoid cluttering this one with information already out there:
As I looked more deeply into the politics of 9/11, I became concerned that the technology was being suppressed and had continued being used for nefarious purposes. So, I set to work making a multitude of videos to try and highlight the fact that so called Truth Tellers such as Alex Jones were actively ridiculing those who ventured off the beaten path of "acceptable" 9/11 truth.

My feelings had been solidified by some indirect references which formed part of the conversation which took place in 2008 between someone claiming to be "My Father" and I.

I knew the conversations were directed towards me because my name was specifically mentioned with (you) in brackets.

The conversation was hidden under a youtube video and the first few pages of comments had to be manually opened, as on the old youtube voting system, a certain number of downvotes would close the comment and you would have to individually select to open it.

It was a long conversation and the individual within it left their social security number.

I found their AOL email and intuitively knew to use the social security number as the password... I was in.

I was aware of other methods of hacking, such as backdoor with an individuals security questions and brute force attacks though I didn't have any programs to enable me to do that.

I knew I was to use the social security number to access the email account, although the email was not present in the conversation (to my knowledge).

Thorium is the new trend

It's still on their shop signage, just drove by the other day

So as I said in 2008 The Large Hadron Collider was switched on...

I have mentioned a comment from the mother of the Hampstead children here:
The reason she left me this comment was because I worked pro-bono towards trying to return her children.

I made a thread including my letters to and from Lords, Baronesses, The Ecclesiastical Society, The Ministry of Justice and so on, on another thread which 404'd but I do still have an archive of it:

archive.fo/iGzqb
(boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/141773032)

The thread was created on 09/16/2017

You will notice I get pissed off at the bottom of the thread because I was livid. However you will also notice... I mention a phenomenon called Triboluminescence within the thread, and specifically a roll of sellotape in a dark room...

This is relevant and I will show you why in just a moment...

On 09/19/2017 I received a thank you note from a former computer analyst from CERN... For my work trying to help the victims of child abuse, namely The Hampstead Children.... Which I mentioned above.

Joining the ride.

Archive V
archive.is/seLP1

Cicada3301

Haha yes! I'm just going to make another one. Back in just a moment.

>tfw too brainlet to understand whats going on

This is like one of those dot pictures where you connect the dots to reveal a picture. The picture in the more complicated ones often doesn't reveal itself or start to make sense until you have most of the dots plotted in order. Then you connect them and the picture starts to unfold.

can you just get to the point and then prove the point afterwards. cause i feel like you're working up to something and what you're saying now would likely make more sense if i knew what you were working up towards

youtu.be/FY74AFQl2qQ Start here.

Keep going user

It does correlate indeed , the measurement correlates with the electron's path.
It doesn't mean electrons are conscious, it just means that this new information we get is somehow stopping the one about the interference pattern.
Information, like energy, can not be created or destroyed, therefore is follows it has some sort of conservation law that keeps all things even.
Might seem spooky at first sight , but so is an electrical circuit, where each component will receive just it's precise amount of the electrical tension , instantaneously solving complicated mathematical equations

thanks user

OK

So continuing from here:
As I say within the thread where I become livid at the bottom, I make a specific reference to a roll of sellotape within a dark room.

My earlier comment about Francis Bacon is relevant because:

Triboluminescence was first reported in 1620 by Francis Bacon, who wrote:
"It is well known that all sugar, whether candied or plain, if it be hard, will sparkle when broken or scraped in the dark."

I have included an image of the specific comment.

The reason the roll of sellotape is especially relevant is because...

(See Video Title)

Which brings us here

Go on brother

wait was some new cicada 3301 stuff been posted, i thought they stopped doing that years ago

And that leads us back to this post regarding who my Father is...

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19950294/

We wuz christians and sheeeeeit

Which is why the emblem of Joules Unlimited

Is a black hole...

>There is only one pole on earth, it is the celestial pole
What do you mean by this? Does this tie into Antarctica?

Yes it does.

It's not that the earth is flat per se...

It's that "we invented the lines"

"The map is not the territory"...

The Midnight Sun IS Antarctica

That's why part of the conversation I read from My Father in 2008 said...

Sarah had a cat named midnight
That cat was found in a flooded area...
Sarah loves to swim...
People "reel into her"

She has love, for all...

Besta Pizza

Why does the name Aaron keep popping up in this context?

What?

per aspera ad astra

through hardship to the stars

Well this took a turn.

Rapture

The Black Cube was CNN

Pedos are everywhere.. just look at that guy who ran as a republican in alabama ;)

This is a Freemason symbol. The clock positions are 2 and 8. This is very relevant to zero-point energy and anti gravity technology. I don't remember the specifics but, it is covered in the Killuminati move I linked to.

This is one the most disorganized thought pattern I have ever seen. I really hope you get this evaluated.

Operation Crossroads

No Nuclear War

>Rapture
>The Black Cube was CNN
?

are you implying nukes dont exist?

>[desire to know more intensifies]

Checked

Holy shit guys turn on the news..

Yes. Spread the word.

What about hiroshima and niggasaki?

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2015-08-18 10:30 Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

What about the non-existant planes of 9/11?
Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77
Did Not Exist on September 11, 2001
By Peter Meyer
serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm

rigorousintuition.ca/board2/index.php?sid=68772f04f802ebe5a2d35e880519bd03

Have you seen these folks? They may want to hear what you have to say.