White Squatter Camps in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc&t=220s

New Lauren Southern video about the white squatter camps in South Africa.

Most people don't know this, but over a million SA Whites live in squatter shacks now which is 1/4 of all whites in South Africa. No whites lived in squatter camps at all until 20 years ago when the ANC took over.

BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) laws created radical form of affirmative action for blacks that forced many Afrikaners into poverty because they're now excluded from the labor market because they're white. BEE laws have also completely wrecked the country's education system and economy.

Daily reminder that this is the future of all Western countries and the endgame of "affirmative action" if nothing changes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts&feature=youtu.be
>White squatter camps

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE
youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/10793785/The-sad-decline-of-post-apartheid-South-Africa.html
mg.co.za/article/2014-12-02-fsdf/
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf
tomatobubble.com/id425.html
whatishappeninginsouthafrica.blogspot.ca/2013/12/kwa-zulu-natals-durban-beachfront-1930.html
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/135711/durban-as-youve-never-seen-it-before-then-and-now/
safrpsa.org/
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show
wnd.com/2006/12/39301/
da.org.za/archive/sa-drops-further-in-latest-un-human-development-index/
nber.org/papers/w11384
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
youtu.be/Jq0GReiZyKc?t=418
safrpsa.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc&t=220s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
pmc.gov.au/sites/default/files/publications/BETA-report-going-blind-to-see-more clearly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The new phenomenon of white poverty is often blamed on the government's affirmative action employment legislation, which reserves 80% of new jobs for black people[17] and favours companies owned by black people (see Black Economic Empowerment). In 2010, Reuters stated that 450,000 whites live below the poverty line according to Solidarity and civil organisations,[18] with some research saying that up to 150,000 are struggling for survival.[19]

>less than 10% of the population
>still have affirmative action biased against them
>still have "empowerment laws" that force companies to hire black CEOs and sell/share stocks with them, and pay them more

"Social justice and equality"

What other countries actually do this?

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764

>Jared Taylor interviews a White South African:
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>Young girl talking about white oppression in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA

>Video about poverty and white people in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE

youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko

>More poverty because of the government
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po

>Full report on racism against whites in South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs

Yeah, no one cares, good luck with your next book or whatever you cunt

They need to set up something like those Russia brides website. They can move here and marry the betas. It would be a win win

?

where can I order a qt boer wife

Pic related is gonna be my next book. I still have to get through this.

SA Mail Order Bride. Get your own now. Beats out Russian/Asian mail order bride and saves white lives from genocide & rotten African ghettos.

WHAT DOES IT FEEL BEING THE OPPRESSED AND UNPRIVILEGED, WHITE SA?...WELL, THAT'S HOW THE BLACK COMMUNITIES FEEL IN AMERICA.

Heh. Karma? Social justice? Payback? Two wrongs making a right? Anyone reading this years ago (like me), could see this coming a mile away.

Blacks also get special treatment through affirmative action, welfare, subsidized housing, public prison costs, PC culture, etc. in the West

But since they're a minority & don't have total power over the govt. & institutions, whites can still make it and not completely be at their mercy like in SA

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
>12 per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men

thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
>In Canada, blacks made up 6 per cent of the Jane-Finch population, they accounted for 82 per cent of robberies and muggings, 55 per cent of purse-snatchings and 51 per cent of drug offences in the previous year

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
>>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release these data

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
>Many whites will be forced to leave the country under the current government's policies, former president FW de Klerk said.

>The sad extinction of the South African white Afrikaner
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307

>Farm work is South Africa's 'most dangerous occupation'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/10793785/The-sad-decline-of-post-apartheid-South-Africa.html
>The sad decline of post-apartheid South Africa

mg.co.za/article/2014-12-02-fsdf/
>South Africa’s corruption watchdog, Corruption Watch, raised “great concern” that the country has for the past three years scored below 50. Transparency International said this indicated a significant corruption problem, and Corruption Watch stressed a dismal performance for a third year in a row “places South Africa in precarious territory

>The End of South Africa
nationalreview.com/article/398136/end-south-africa-josh-gelernterf

Marry a qt Boer there, and bring their entire extended family to the US while it's still possible.

tomatobubble.com/id425.html

It's ok. While the nonwhite cities erode the squatter camps will become the new thriving ethno cities.

Win win.

thats a completely different country you fuck face

How do white Americans donate to help these white south Africans?

fucking niggers, man

Spotted a mud shark at 2:41 in the second youtube video link

>tfw that shanty town is still nicer than any slum built by niggers

yeahhh... i am against racism but i dont feel sorry for them.
You guys said WHITEYS were hi-IQ yet, where is the gleaming beautiful village.
I was expecting with their ENORMOUS IQ a couple of whites would at least build something that resembles the countryside of switzerland...
but alas...their EXTREMELY HUMONGOUS IQ has allowed them to live in what is effectively patch work shanty towns.

It's weird but it still looks better than Detroit

This is something I don't get too. I've never met any white person who would live in such filth unless they were strung out on drugs very badly. I think it's possible these white south Africans can be drug addicts, mud sharks, or liberals.

Orania, South Africa is a good example of a white built village for whites only. Pic related.

Also East Asians have higher IQs than whites and that didn't help them stop living in shanty towns until after WW2 when the white americans built their countries and economies for them. Japan excluded.

But I still haven't found a link to a page for people to donate. So I think this may be fake.

>white

It scares me because if the water and lights go out...

And looking at the daily mail articles, the white people are smiling and appear to be happy. The children too. And there are dogs that look fed. So this is just proof that the jews can't hold the white man down even when they force them into poverty

I doubt any white people live in a shanty town filled with HIV infected niggers

Go to wakanda if you can find it and ask to #refugee status.

>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on heroin
>overdose
white genocide was never as easy as this

meanwhile poos are now the highest stolen income earners from the whites that perished under the globalist white genocide scheme

This doesn't look to bad at all honestly. If they have medicine, food, and can be taught by the village, it's all kids need to grow up with potential.

It honestly has some similarities with the rural US, except that these white south Africans are smarter.

Nope, same beaches. Look up Durban beach with any date on any search engine and you'll notice the gradual changes.

whatishappeninginsouthafrica.blogspot.ca/2013/12/kwa-zulu-natals-durban-beachfront-1930.html
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/135711/durban-as-youve-never-seen-it-before-then-and-now/

Search photos of Detroit in 1940 and now to see similar demographic patterns.

You can donate money to safrpsa.org/ to help white families who have slipped through the cracks in the last 20 years. That's the one I know of.

>where is the gleaming beautiful village.

Have you looked at Cape Town or Orania?

>the Dutch and English build South Africa
>Most prosperous nation in all of Africa after they install "evil Apartheid"
>Blacks would travel thousands of miles over war-torn terrain just to live there and to "Get a better life", even when Apartheid was in place
>Apartheid ends, communist niggers of the ANC are put in charge, tens of thousands killed
>The entire country's infrastructure is falling apart
>they're literally running out of water now
>crime rate has never been this high

>After South Africa transitioned from White to Black rule - complete with the murder of thousands of Whites
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>It has been referred to as the "rape capital of the world"
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/SA-rape-capital-of-the-world-20051122

>And "a woman is sexually assaulted every 40 seconds."
theweek.co.uk/tv-radio/big-brother/28073/big-brother’s-south-african-rape-horror-show

>It has also been described as the murder capital of the world.
wnd.com/2006/12/39301/

da.org.za/archive/sa-drops-further-in-latest-un-human-development-index/
>SA Drops Further In Latest UN Human Development Index

nber.org/papers/w11384

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

this is the result of not killing all the niggers.

Look at this pic man, from the second daily mail article. Niggers had to be kicked out of the white camp by police but many would just move back. You literally cannot make this shit up

OP photo is a black slum. White camp in Lauren video shows well-maintained living areas. However, the girl interviewed at 3 minutes is clearly colors (mulatto). youtu.be/Jq0GReiZyKc?t=418

Stay the fuck away from them, bringing them here will only kill their people faster; While slowing the happening here.

Learn the language first, most of their fathers are literal SADF bush vets, and won't allow you to date them anyways.

>Tfw 'n baie mooi meisie se pa hou van my
>Tfw Nederlandse kinders

Oh ok so let's make laws making it easier to whites to get a job and harder for blacks. Since you say we already have that then we might as well do it.

It's because the angle and lighting of the photo are aesthetic. Those trees probably help. They look just like Detroit in person though.

I imagine that it's more likely that they didn't get out of the cities and got stuck there. Additionally, even building a house from plyboard could be too expensive for them. Redoing the shack from galvanize to plywood is usually done about 10 years after squatters establish themselves in an area. I imagine they would eventually try to go the way Indian people have in pic if they haven't been brutally murdered by then.

Another factor to consider is the fact that having a nicer shack than the niggers might make you a target in your shanty.

They have something called BEE, or Black Economic Empowerment. It's waaay worse than AA here. I think like, 35% of large companies have to be black, it might be more.

Fuck these people, I have no sympathy for them. If they don't take up arms or move, they deserve it.

White squatter camps, WAAAA FUCKING RACISTS, fuck niggers these people need help there is systematic oppression in the state.

Black Homelessness,poverty police violence and hiring discrimination simply based on names and systamtic racism build into the system and is leftovers from the segregation era. lol niggers can't even get themselves out of the ghetto. What's a slav? All white people are equal also

This is what being a retarded racist makes you think. SAGE

Take note, this is the future if you do not act and give up your dominance. If you build it, they will take it, and you will be reduced to living like the nigger.

>safrpsa.org
This site hasn't been updated since December, 2016.

A lot of the whites in these SA camps are drug addicts. No other reason why a white person would look live like a nigger. You can drive down to the black part of your city and find white girls who look just like some of these poor white people in SA because they're both on drugs heavily, otherwise they'd be too smart to live like a nigger.

I don't see u doing shit pajeet

SA is a successful experimental model of transition from white to black rule, which is now being applied worldwide.

what happens there is gonna get amplified by 100X when it comes to full fruition on your land.

Whites build camps. Niggers move in, commit crimes. If either isn't kicked out, whites move out. Niggers destroy camps, then blame whitey

Replace "camp" with anything and you get an accurate picture of the world.

The nigger is an interesting creature, for sure. They are literally like children. I can't believe they even try to get gibs from poor white squatter camps in FUCKING south Africa. And have to be kicked out by police. Are these camps in ZA segregated by law?

>might as well be a picture of a couple hyenas next to toddlers
I live in a relatively small house but I'd happily put up as many of these people as I could.

Whites arent supposed to be there in the first place! God It warms my soul knowing that they are suffering.

Lauren did a really good job.
I'm proud of her.

Now she need to cut of the retarded idea of going without security or she is going to end raped and murdered.

She is going to be targeted now that she is making a lot of noise.

Somebody needs to go there and make a real documentary. I saw the one that blonde jewish whore lauren southern made but her face is the fucking thumbnail for fuck sake. She just done it for herself. I hate these dumb bimbo bitches

100% chance this guy isn't even black or white

Whites are niggers

Im not shilling. I mean every word I said

>MUH HABBENINGINGINGNG

Fucking retard

could say the same thing about all the muslims in europe and all the niggers in brazil.
got a snappy meme for that?

If you don't want woman doind the job of men.
Then create better men.

Are you black?

>france

There's a 100% chance that you have an object in your anus right now.

They are escaping hardships. You all went there and disenfranchised the people of SA then when it happens to you its a travesty. gtfoh. It aint the same and you know it.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. That said, our slums are actually self segregated so I imagine that has something to do with it also.

>disenfranchised the people of SA
motherfucker there wasn't even a south Africa when white people got there. and the majority of niggers aren't even there to begin with

yup,Im a Nigger, Monkey, Slave, the whole 9

Even if that was true which it isnt, why didnt you all just stay in Europe. I mean you all hate when Muslims and Blacks immigrate to Europe but for some reason its ok when you all do it to other countries.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc&t=220s
>New Lauren Southern video about the white squatter camps in South Africa.
>Most people don't know this, but over a million SA Whites live in squatter shacks now which is 1/4 of all whites in South Africa. No whites lived in squatter camps at all until 20 years ago when the ANC took over.
>BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) laws created radical form of affirmative action for blacks that forced many Afrikaners into poverty because they're now excluded from the labor market because they're white. BEE laws have also completely wrecked the country's education system and economy.
>Daily reminder that this is the future of all Western countries and the endgame of "affirmative action" if nothing changes.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts&feature=youtu.be
>>White squatter camps
>youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
you are a fucking idiot die soon painfully

They should go back home to Europe. They could help with the white birth rates and gtf off our land. Its a win/win

because whites did it 600-700 years ago and for entirely different reasons than getting free gibs and committing crime

I watched this video last night, and noticed lauren was wearing blue jeans.

Girls always suprize me with what they have on underneath their blue jeans. It could be a tiny lace G-string, cute little cotton bikinis, a solid coloured cheeky with a contrasting lace around the legs and waist... God I wish I knew what panties were worn that day, and every day to be honest.

Every time I think of Lauren, I think of her panties and dream about what they must smell like.

hey im anti immigration all the way. Which also applies to whites. Doesnt matter when they came. They can always go back

Whites build, blacks destroy

Its really as simple as that

This is why you never, ever give anything to niggers. Never give them your country. In fact, if you can, it is best to eliminate niggers from your society.

you sick fag you need killed. theY re outnumbered 10 to 1 by niggers and mud people with the deck stacked against them. you must be a NiGgEr

LOL you need a history lesson on the scramble for Africa. Even if what you said was true. White dont people for the benefit of the natives. They build for the benefit of themselves and oppress the natives. So how does your presence benefit the Natives?

show your real flag then dumb ass

haha So why move to a 100% black country in the first place? You should have stayed your asses in Europe

>natives had a higher quality of life before the Portuguese brought them their ponies and guns

How do we support them?
I am more than willing

Leaf faggot said it best you take your buttplug out

We should have genocided all niggers. Many of you are fucking useless, other than for committing crimes, and even that you often fucking suck at.

Should have conquered Africa and then started ethnically cleansing it until all but the most useful black people, a small minority of the entire black population, was left.

Africans bought guns from many different sources. Guns did not improve the quality of life. Listen to yourself , you sound like an idiot.

>lkekistani flag
>comparing what's happening in South Africa to blacks being on welfare and commiting a massive amount of crime in America, and maybe not being hired because someone doesn't like their name even though they benefit from affirmative action & some studies have shown otherwise

See: Why are liberals so delusional?

Also, this is just one small part of what's happening in SA

pmc.gov.au/sites/default/files/publications/BETA-report-going-blind-to-see-more clearly.pdf
>Minority candidates less likely to be hired when names hidden

Here's the short of it:

>Land that is now South Africa is largely uninhabited
>Small tribe of Khoisans live there
>the Dutch and English show up to land nobody lives in because blacks can't farm and can't stay during winters, and whites want segway trade port there to sail further around the world; this is even before the US was founded
>Get along with Khoisans after some skirmishes
>Build nice first-world country
>Meanwhile Bantus are genociding and expanding across the continent
>they start moving in from the North and expand into white South Africa because whites built stuff and they want food and "a better life" and to colonize another piece of land
>Bantu nigs like always, have 8 kids each and outpopulate Khoisans
>whites segregate themselves to preserve white people's values, culture and ways of doing things, and prevent the current violence and disenfranchisement
>Jews create the communist ANC, backed by the USSR
>civil war between whites and blacks ensues, after which the communist ANC takes over
>the ANC implements a radical form of affirmative action for blacks, and their commie policies destroy the country's industry and educational system
>Modern day Bantus scream a bunch of bullshit about "muh ancestors owned this land and evil whitey stole it" and now want to kill them and confiscate their lands

>Egypt is in South Africa

When whites go to shitholes shitholes become inhabitable, when minorities niggers and muslims come inhabitable areas become shitholes, look in mirror see shithole

Africa was conquered but luckily you all could only survive in a few countries (Thank God!) without catching diseases and dying. It would have been similar to S America. I rejoice seeing whites suffering in a place thy dont belong

We should start a trade program, like they do in professional sports. North America trades nogs to South Africa in return for white people

No, I just know that black people claiming Ancient Egypt was Black triggers you Honkeys.

Look at those shanty towns. Even in poverty whites have a dignity about them. The roads are clean and free of trash.

When I look in the mirror I see the original man from which all human descend.

I take it you’ve never visited a California coastal city? They’re filled with the same types of squatter villages. Many young whites live in them and work service jobs instead of sharing a tiny overpriced place with 4 roommates.

There’s no section 8 or EBT or gubmint jobs for young crackas in Cali. That stuff is for blacks and illegals.

>white butterball finds a new way to cope with his strong barbaric black bullies in (((contemporary art)))

Thanks to the Jews for saving one of our kind.

stock photo you cunt!

Minority rights only exist when whites are the majority.

It doesn't trigger me, but I do find it amusing. I'm probably the odd one out in that I'm not a racist, but I do laugh at black stupidity just like I laugh at white stupidity. My best friend is black, and he believes melanin gives black people some kind of superpowers, and believes in the whole yakub thing and we wuz kangz thing. I laugh in his face, but we still get along.

Making the argument that we should have killed you all.

This is undisputable fact.

I am not a Kang.

Cool.

I've been to SA to find a boer wife,
They are all huge and chunky and look a little bit inbread with very pale skin,
just like people in the rural areas of Belgium and Holland where their forefathers came from

don't. they'll just spend it on booze and drugs

God damn niggers are ugly

Wonder how SA will look in another 20 years, looks like its going to shit fast.

Hopefully 0% whites

Well I'm of the opinion that Africa should be turned into a nature preserve for you, our primitive brothers to live as nature intended. All animals deserve to be protected.

Replace the racist BS with the working class and you have what's already happening to people of all races everywhere. Dark skinned people and Jewish people aren't your enemy. The rich fucks that allow this are.