Im a gun owner and Im pro gun rights...

Im a gun owner and Im pro gun rights. I think its a fundamental right for an american to defend himself and his property. However I do take issue with some of the logic people use when defending gun rights. Sometimes you guys say the dumbest shit and it makes us all look bad
>JEW SHILL FALSE FLAG JEW
Great meme but Im actually interested in an adult discussion if anyone would like to engage with these topics

>people can just illegally buy guns/extended mags or people will still find a way to kill people
This is the biggest one that drives me crazy. Laws dont make crime magically disappear. Saying we should never make laws because they'll just get broken is some of the most flawed logic ive ever heard. You’re just endorsing anarchy
>im protecting the country from tyranny
The united states military is on of the greatest if not the gretest fighting forces in history. Thinking having a few rifles hidden under your bed is protecting liberty from drones/nukes/tanks ect is laughable. Ask David Koresh how liberated he is
>pry them from my cold dead hands
First of all most of you guys are gen z pussies that would never engage in conflict but thats more funny than my actual issue with this statement. I think the whole “slippery slope” argument is terrible. Thats like saying we shouldn’t legalize weed because meth might be next. No boogeyman is coming for your guns. At worst there will be tighter regulation. Some of those “regulations” i have issue with but a few are very reasonable and aid in law enforcement. Personally i see no problem in a National registry. We do it for cars already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4GsCEopbd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Im a gun owner and Im pro gun rights.
No, you're not.

>However I do take issue with some of the logic people use when defending gun rights. Sometimes you guys say the dumbest shit and it makes us all look bad
Our rights are not subject to your feelings.

I am a gun owner. Blurting out stupid shit like this is exactly why nobody takes gun owners seriously

>I am a gun owner.
No, you're not.

>Blurting out stupid shit like this is exactly why nobody takes gun owners seriously
Our firearm rights are not subject to others abusing their firearm rights.

OMG GUIS U DONT NEED GUNS BECAUSE OF DEFEND FROM TYRANNY. YOUD HAVE NO CHANCE ANYWAY DUM DUMS!

>wat was vietnam
>wat was afghanistan

as if an AR-15 would stop the drones and stealth bombers and tanks

Be nice to see you try though

>muh drones and stealth bombers and tanks
Haven't ended our nearly 20 years of middle east engagements versus most insurgents with AKs and makeshift mines.

And that's in some shithole desert against people we don't actually give a fuck about. Like the military wouldn't be even more restrained fighting on their own soil, risking their own cities and infrastructure.

Fair point but those were both foreign wars not domestic. And neither had support of the American people. The full might of the American military is near unparalleled

>as if an AR-15 would stop the drones and stealth bombers and tanks
It will stop the pilot/driver.

I think you will find your "patriots" only live in bundyfuck hickland

your first point is good, but you can completely fuck yourself regarding the other two.

Nice false flagger. We all know you haven't touched a gun in your entire life if you hold these beliefs.

>Not realizing how much trouble the US Military would have keeping order in the US if even 10% of gun owners went rebel

あなたは火の中で燃えている嘘つきのズボンですBait.

>people can just illegally buy guns/extended mags or people will still find a way to kill people

We had a Prohibition, when we realized it was just making normally functioning citizens into criminals for no gain, barely reduced actual use and availability, and created organized crime, we got rid of it. We've had a War on Drugs for years now, and we're finally starting to ease off on it because, surprise surprise, it is turning people who are otherwise normally functioning into criminals for no gain and supporting organized crime, with drugs being pretty much universally accessible. Guess what will happen if we ban guns?

>The united states military is on of the greatest if not the gretest fighting forces in history. Thinking having a few rifles hidden under your bed is protecting liberty from drones/nukes/tanks ect is laughable. Ask David Koresh how liberated he is

He was holed up in a building and trying to defend his followers, and still took out a few of the federal agents attacking him. It would be a completely different story against actual guerilla forces. Also, nukes, really? You think the government is going to nuke Savannah because there are some rebels there?

>pry them from my cold dead hands

You're right, this isn't really an argument.

I’m a cocksucker and I’m for cocksucker’s rights. Wait, no I’m naught

t. Shlomo Shekelsteinbergsonman

1. 90% of military and police bros are pro 2A and will refuse orders on any type of commie style mass arms confiscation.

2. Any attempted seizures of firearms of the population will quickly be stamped out

3. Additional restrictions and regulations on accessing firearms is infringement and unconstitutional

4. Basing national policy over a few emotional teenagers being pushed by jews and soros will be forgotten in 2 weeks.

5. Molon Labe is the attitude of like 95% of gun owners in this country so good luck.

>Thinking having a few rifles hidden under your bed is protecting liberty from drones/nukes/tanks ect is laughable

Once the military is involved the government has basically admitted it is no longer able to maintain normal law and order and there will be riots and looting in any conflict area they are deployed to. That even assumes the whole command structure of the military actually follows orders to kill civilians.

There wont be a complete gun ban. Nobody is seriously pushing that. And right to bear arms doesnt mean you can own whatever you want without laws pertaining to it. It doesnt mean that now nor has it ever

You think that there would be more support for tanks rolling down Times Square, and suburban neighborhoods getting airstrikes?

>still took out a few of the federal agents attacking him.
Fbi lost 4 agents. Karesh lost 82. Thats not much of a victory

Against a tyrannical government? Hypothetically yes. Its a hypothetical bro of course theres a way to imagine that

>Im a gun owner and Im pro gun rights.
Obligatory: no you aren't.

>This is the biggest one that drives me crazy. Laws dont make crime magically disappear. Saying we should never make laws because they'll just get broken is some of the most flawed logic ive ever heard. You’re just endorsing anarchy
I'm well aware of that. The issue I have, however, are laws that would unduly infringe and/or not actually make a difference, but will sure give a lot of ignorant people the illusion of safety.

>The united states military is on of the greatest if not the gretest fighting forces in history. Thinking having a few rifles hidden under your bed is protecting liberty from drones/nukes/tanks ect is laughable. Ask David Koresh how liberated he is
How many drones/nukes/tanks were used against Kuresh? How well did the attempt of the seizure of the cattle from Bundy's ranch go? To enforce a police state, you need police. An armed citizenry makes that exponentially more dangerous than an unarmed one.

>First of all most of you guys are gen z pussies that would never engage in conflict but thats more funny than my actual issue with this statement.
I served in the Marine Corps. Most of my friends are either veterans or still active. Most of my friends are also vehemently pro-gun. Another community that is also largely pro-gun is the law enforcement community. Good luck getting two groups to enforce laws that don't agree with against themselves.

>>I think the whole “slippery slope” argument is terrible. Thats like saying we shouldn’t legalize weed because meth might be next. No boogeyman is coming for your guns. At worst there will be tighter regulation. Some of those “regulations” i have issue with but a few are very reasonable and aid in law enforcement. Personally i see no problem in a National registry. We do it for cars already

Literally every country that has done a ban had other measures first. Also, the are numerous gun control advocates that straight up say that their eventual goal is complete disarmament, but they're aware they can't do it now. Go ahead and tell me which ones are reasonable so I can judge just how ignorant you are. And fuck off with a registry, that is a non-starter. It's literally the first step of a ban.

Inb4 "muh australia"

you can call us crazy, but can you deny your own fucking eyes?

Karesh lost 82 including non-combatants, and as I said he was defending a particular building to the last man with literal religious fervor, a building which was in the middle of nowhere I might add. How would that work out if the rebels are mixed with the normal civilian population? Is the Army going to kick down every door in Alabama? And why do you expect guerillas to defend buildings, if they are going to get overwhelmed they retreat and find a weaker part of the occupying force to attack.

Also, American guerillas would probably have covert operational and materiel support from Russia.

1. 90% of military and police bros are pro 2A and will refuse orders on any type of commie style mass arms confiscation.

While this might be true, they have no problem enforcing existing gun control law.

>While this might be true, they have no problem enforcing existing gun control law.
If that were really true, there would be a hell of a lot more arrests in New York.

Don't try to converse with these tards.
Vote.

True it wouldn't kill the pilot. But it would kill their families.

Registry bans nothing

This is true..

Jews make the money from gun sales. Why would they ban them? Jews love money

Learn to read dumbass. It's the first step. But go ahead and tell me why you'd want a registry. How would it prevent deaths?

However..

The US Govt doesn't stand a chance in hell against an armed populace and for this reason alone the second amendment must never be revoked no matter how many sporadic shootings occur.

Never give up your guns. My government banned guns and now every criminal is armed while that same government pretends daily crime and murder is just 'perception'.

You missed a point
>guns are just really fucking fun to shoot
Forget militias, tyranny, and self-defense for a moment. If faggots can get married, the family can be destroyed, we can illegally be taxed for merely existing and owning land, and everyone can do whatever they want as it feels good, and the gov gets to do anything with impunity and we can't stop it... Then why can't I fire a full auto whenever I damn well feel like it? It's fun. It's exhilarating.
Oh right, conservatives aren't allowed to have fun.

I truly hate you hypocrites. Truly truly, as God is my witness, may you suffer in this life and the hereafter for what you've done, do, and continue to pseudo-intellectually rationalize.

Go back to hell.

God I fucking hate you stupid shills. "Durrrr why even bother fighting tyranny when the tyrants can drone strike you? Just give up." I'm going to enjoy helping crush you leftist trash.

Civilization, not guns, is what keeps us safe.

If civilization breaks down, guns won't be any help. You will run out of bullets or end up selling the gun for food almost immediately if there is a collapse. Carrying food and other equipment is more important than lots of guns and ammunition.

NEVER let them do to us what happened in Australia.

There's also something I really need to stress and that will maybe, finally put the right fear into you bitches. It's actually paramount for your safety that a registry or any other type of serious infringement happens. Because not only will I target the people who try to enforce that infringement, I will target everyone involved. Including, but not limited to, little bitches like you that supported those infringements. Think real hard OP, you ever post on fagbook about the big evil guns? If so, I guarantee someone like me is paying attention and will remember, if the worst comes to pass. Please don't make us.

>'s actually paramount for your safety that a registry or any other type of serious infringement happens.
That it never happens that is.

I'm sure lots of Romans thought the same fucking thing until a Goth shoved a sword through their guts.

Force defends civilization. Nothing else. That is what keeps you safe.

Guess what helps you get food from people that don't have guns?

Holy mother of god you are a FUCKING idiot. If guns are 'no help' in a civilizational breakdown then nobody would be exchanging food for them. Retarded cunt.

you are delusional
most guns are in the rich suburbs

you will run out of ammunition trying to fight your way through anything. Its best not to let it get to that level to begin with. If things fall apart, you're going to be running for your life so carrying a gun will be almost impossible. Water would be more important.
if you do that you will be caught and killed by others.

>if you do that you will be caught and killed by others
Only if they have weapons.

Kek

Normies are honestly illiterate.
Prove me wrong, and explain to me why Athens, Corinth, etc. fell to Rome.

Was it because Rome was more civilized and cultured? No. Quite the opposite. It's because Greece was full of tolerant faggots that stopped caring. They were done fighting. Their civilization (which was superior in terms of knowledge and experience) did NOT save them.

Honestly, discussing politics with leftists is basically like discussing politics with an articulate toddler.

>Also, American guerillas would probably have covert operational and materiel support from Russia.
There is no way to know that. It could easily go the other way

How would you know who the family is? Drones are remotely controlled

>There is no way to know that.
Given that Russia has outright said they would support a Texas separatist movement, it's a fair bet.

Thats tinfoil teir. It literally does nothing to infringe on law abiding citizens. However criminals with unregistered guns would have pressure from law enforcement

Still waiting for your response in how a gun registry would be an improvement.

Rome claimed to be liberating the Greeks from Macedonian control.
Learn from what is happening in syria and iraq. Those that fled immediately survived. those that stayed with their guns and fought it out, died in the tens of thousands.

Waco sure seemed one sided and those wernt seals or marines

>Thinking having a few rifles hidden under your bed is protecting liberty from drones/nukes/tanks ect is laughable
Yeah I'm sure the U.S. will nuke itself in order to protect itself, you fucking idiot. That wouldn't invite international outrage at all.
>Muh drones muh planes muh tanks
Useless in guerrilla warfare, useless without support. They also have operators who need to eat, sleep and poop like everybody else.
1/10 tired rehashed non-argument.

>taxed for merely existing
Not a thing

Those that fled were cowards that have gone on to rape women and sire 10+ children from multiple wives, in their demographic conquest of Europe.

>Thats tinfoil teir.
It's proceeded literally every other ban.

>However criminals with unregistered guns would have pressure from law enforcement
You mean the criminals that by and large don't own weapons legally as it is?

I know youre good at overwatch man but youre not the punisher

How'd Bundy ranch go?

"Shall not be infringed."

Now please proceed to kill yourself, kike.

How about addressing some arguments? Tell me how a national firearm registry would prevent crime?

>Property tax
It is a prerequisite for harmonious existence to sustain yourself on your own land.

Its. Hypothetical. The next generation of rusians may be less inclined. Especially if the new us is tyranical and red

See

>died in the tens of thousands.
And how, pray tell, have they died?

what is isis
>what is the IRA

That doesn't address anything. How would it put pressure on people that don't own firearms legally as it is?

>>im protecting the country from tyranny

tell that to afghanistan, shill.

>Especially if the new us is tyranical and red
Not that I didn't know it, but thank you for confirming you were lying about being a gun owner.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE FAGGOT!

You laws are unconstitutional and I won't think twice to shoot tyrants in the fucking face!

cia niggers?

Someone pilots the drone, stealth bomber and tank. That person needs support, fuel, logistics, food, water. They also have families.
A tank/drone/stealth bomber isn't some unmanned automaton that runs on free energy and infinite bullets like your video games.

>we dont need laws if criminals will break them
See my first point. Laws are a deterrent not a magic wand

If one child throws a rock at another child, do you give that child a rock to throw back?

The "logic" (or lack of it) among Americans on this issue is laughable.

0 casualies

Not everyone who merely exists owns property

Oh wow, your going to win a war of attrition

Enjoying spending nights in the snow, and yes your loyal comrades will not turn you in for a cheeseburger either

Confiscate guns from those who own them illegally and they cant commot crime with them

You say that but if 100 angry Americans start scaling the compound walls of say, Dianne Feinstein's Commifornia compound (walled compound inside a gated community inside a police state) then you might think differently, as a congressman.

I have little shelters built up all over the place in prime recreational locations. I don't actually own the land, but I still get use of it.

How does a list of law abiding gun owners tell you who illegally owns guns?
Oh, wait...

>own them illegally
SHALL NOT INFRINGE FAGGOT

>I think its a fundamental right for an american to defend himself and his property.
>However
Go fuck yourself.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>It's a deterrent!
That doesn't work, flat out. Deterrence largely doesn't work on people that commit most crime.
And had Bundy not had a plethora of armed support? The BLM would have come in and done whatever the fuck it wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4GsCEopbd4

How do you confiscate something if you don't know they have it?

>American government has a legitimacy problem
>an armed legitimacy problem
>US Gov’t accepting help from foreign governments
There is nothing the Russians could give that would be worth the cost of using foreign arms/troops/supplies to suppress American civilians. The Feds are dumb, but they’d have to be amazingly dumb to accept anything that even looks like outside help.

>Doesn't know how more powerful America was compared to the viet kong
>Doesn't know how much we bombed them and a lot of crazy shit that would make it seem like a cake walk
>Somehow still lose

yes its like at school when a bully hits you do you just let him hit you or do you go home an make a nuckel duster and beat him back ?
> thats what i did and he never even looked at me again

Also, the Warlord scenario to go along with this.