For those of you who say that downloading is better than streaming and give a bunch of reasons to why torrenting is...

For those of you who say that downloading is better than streaming and give a bunch of reasons to why torrenting is better, how do YOU support the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLfhiO2Y5Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela
aja.gr.jp/english/japan-anime-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't and I don't care.

I buy figures. I may also buy the Blu-rays if I REALLY like the series.

Im tired of nu ironic weebs shitting Sup Forums

Lots of people on Sup Forums buying overpriced pieces of plastic portraying characters from anime

I support my dick
With your mouth
Get sucking faggot

>""""""""""""supporting"""""""""""" the anime industry
>actually giving money to a proxy run by jews

why are you shilling here
go back to twitter
fuck cr, "supporting" the industry while reaping most of the money yourself

Nobody cares about Crunchyroll anymore.
Netflix won. Funimation is now Sony.

I hope this thread gets purged and OP gets banned.

>not 555x555

Absolutely tragic.

Check these.

Checked

I use cr cause I don't dl.

>paying for anime

oh nice. share some of those digits with me.

Check'd

Why not? If everyone tought like you, than they wouldn't have a reason to release anime in the first place.

But if you pay for the anime AND the figurines you'll be supporting them more.

>If everyone tought like you
They don't.

>But if you pay for the anime AND the figurines you'll be supporting them more.
if you sent money straight to the studios you'd be supporting them more

>But if you pay for the anime AND the figurines you'll be supporting them more.
Bitch please. I don't have infinite money to throw at anime industry.

I don't want to support the industry.
I only care about continuations of specific anime shows. I don't want my money to be distributed to other production committees of shows I only watch once and have no desire that they get more seasons.

Fuck off CR shill.

>supporting a dying industry
>the money doesn't even go directly to the studios
Huh

>they wouldn't have a reason to release anime in the first place.
Good

So about that sticky thread.

Anime was a mistake

We've been over this already.

Now witness my repeating digits.

>Supporting
>Not through buying moon tanks and BDs

hoping for dubs

I buy manga. I doubt that helps but I feel its better price than 12 eps for like 60 or whatever.

Looking for dubs in all the wrong places.

Figs and the occasional BD if I really love a series.

Buying source material, Soundtracks and Blu-Rays if I can find them for a reasonable price.
I also paid for Princess Principal on Wakanim because they let me download the episodes.

>Implying studios give a fuck about the western audience

Why is this thread still up?

Everyone by now knows that it doesn't matter if you pay for streaming or you buy shitty figurines directly in Japan.
None of the money goes towards the anime studios anyway.
The anime industry by itself doesn't need any help in the first place. It generates 17 billion dollars revenue each year.
Buy crap because it has value to you, not because you feel an obligation to support it.

I actually believe that the creator of this post are literally Crunchyrolls employees. Like if they were fucking fooling anyone.

First, thinking that supporting Crunchyroll is supporting the industry is almost the same as thinking that buying Nicaraguan bananas actually do a shit for that country. You actually do more for the industry actually liking youtube videos and sharing on facebook your weeb fetishes.

nice digits

I bet you also didn't buy vuvuzelas to support starving african children

buying BDs of my favorites anime.

Obviously are.

CR on panic mode now that Netflix is trying to dominate the market.

T H I S
Plus japs give zero shits about off-shore sales

I want digits

I send money to the authors

nice.
check'd

Not even the nip money from nips living in nippon-land buying nip-shit goes towards anime studios.

You do know that not a single penny of your Crunchy subsciption go to "the industry"? They're just middlemen.

I don't support the industry because the industry sucks.

I buy physical manga though, because it's actually an auteuristic medium.

Manga is literally the more popular medium in Japan too.

You CR shills should really stop using "support the industry" in your campaign. That statement only reminds people of your competitors, Netflix and Amazon, as they have whipped your ass hard at that.

>giving your money to SJWs and normalfags weebs doing horrible translation
>giving your money to ''xD im such a weeb nerds hhihihihihih crowds''

No thank you and check em.

I buy and collect official manga volume. I don't give a single shit about these seasonal moeshit anime though

Actually, the Crunchysubscription-money does go towards the "industry".
It's just that the retard-kids on Sup Forums and reddit thought that industry meant studios, and not big huge corporations like Kadokawa and Shueisha who squeeze those slave otaku studios dry and make fun of them all.
Now, granted, making fun of the autistic otaku who work at those studios is fine and good, but that doesn't mean that one should support the slaveholders financially.

Why are downloaded anime subs so much better in your opinion?

Is it time to dump naked children?

Only good if it comes with a Japancrate. youtube.com/watch?v=lLfhiO2Y5Fw

Reminder that Crunchyroll supports Lootcrate, Funco Pop and other "nerd" retardation

Studios are so overworked and so poor, they don't have enough time to give a fuck about nipponjins or gaijins.

See
This is the kind of cancerous garbage you are supporting.

If you want to support the industry, buy JP BDs. CR pays a static amount for the 'moos it poorly pays people to translate

I'm not Japanese or Chinese, I have no reason to support the industry.

probably because people keeps answring. sometime Sup Forums just ignores baiting or stupid threads but this is not the case

I support them with these repeating digits.

I'm not defending CR and I'm not saying they're supporting the industry, but is their any proof that they're not?

We're all Netflix shills shitposting and ruining Crunchyroll shill threads.
We are lejuun.
And we're actually being better paid for it.

I always thought vuvuzelas were brazilian

No, really. CR already paid the rights to these shows. Whether you pay a subscription or not is completely irrelevant as a whole.

Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

I buy manga
>Buying things you can't physically hold
Wew lad

I'm sure that the logo is supposed to be something else, but it just hit me that the CR logo looks like a big round anime eyeball with one of those light reflection circles in it.

I don't pay for streaming services but if I had to I'd gladly pay for one single service instead of different services offering exclusive content. netflix should be more aggressive and host more new series (let's ignore previous series because someone already has the rights on those)

I stopped supporting anime industry because it panders to low IQ pedos, I just want edgy drama and fights.

Is Princess Principal really worth watching or is it bad and only a yurifag would like it?

I sometimes pay for services, like the right to fuck a clean looking healthy girl in her peepee hole.
For a little bit more, she'll even let me pee in her peepee hole.

Now that I said this. Am I really supporting the authors of the books I buy or the people that bring them over? I mean I'll still buy manga and lns but I am just wondering. Anybody that can tell me please?

Do it faggot. I DAAARE YOU

aren't gaijins foreign people living in japan?

Because fansub has better subtitle.

Uncensored is always so good, it warms my heart. Now THAT'S something I want to support, the loli manga uncensor industry.

I buy the Japanese manga 99% of the good anime comes from. You know, the thing that normally determines whether something gets a second season or not way more than actual BD sales.

some guy posted on some thread a screenshot of a graph showing that anime merchandise is a tiny tiny part of incomes and that it does not really matter if it sells or not. don't know the origin of the graph but I remember this

How can you post Hotori and expect anything except failure? Move aside.

fünf

Why is Nishi Iori so fucking dead? His art is nice, but he almost never draws anything anymore.

guess previous football world cup gave me the wrong impression

You are paying more royalties and positive feedback for the studios through blu-rays. CR is a distributor that gives minuscule amounts back to creator, it would barely cover the studios costs, thats not supporting the industry who matters.

If you care about the anime industry reports, here's the whole list of them.

aja.gr.jp/english/japan-anime-data

tl;dr: Anime industry is still doing fine. Chinks helped it a lot, but the nips don't trust them because chink government could suddenly decide to go full protectionism because of muh politics and islands. Burgers are still more important than all Yuropoors and the rest of the world.
I do wonder what they'll write about in the 2017 report next year.

>mfw I managed to get the source of a doujin posted here before it got removed

As already answered, they're paying pretty much flat fees to studios as far as I know, giving them more doesn't help that much.

Not even mentioning their terrible webplayer, video quality, typesetting, translations.

The image and community it also seems to be aligned with is pretty awful, I'd rather Japan to steer away from such crowd and influences as much as possible and to remain mostly domestical.

Then there's the angle of Crunchyroll actually abusing free fansubs to prompt themselves up when beginning and then just flipping these people over.

Also the angles of "supporting the industry" and sometimes even "you have to pay for anime or you're stealing" is nonsensical. Anime hasn't been that big in the west in general, apart from some major ones or in specific periods, thus there was no market, thus no good suppliers, since there wasn't much money in the industry, so the people interested in it actually did the job on their own and translated everything on their own as a hobby. Now in the internet age, where such activities are easier to do and people can spread their work easier, the anime started to become more and more popular, to the point where Crunchyroll came in, used the translations to get big and then eventually just take the deals with the studios to make money, profiting from hard work of the people that made everything for free. There would probably be no crunchyroll without pirated anime in the west and people valuntarily translating the series.

And if there was even a way of making anime only accessiable for a fee, then most people would rather do something else instead, so the logic of 1 view = 1 Blue-Ray sale is nonsensical.

Id pay for netflix, they go a step beyond and sgrkel studios to get things released.

dunno if this is thanks to Sup Forums X but even if posts are deleted everything is still cached and I keep seeing deleted stuff even if mods nuked them

I buy random goods. I actually tried CR once when I was sick and didn't feel like getting out of bed and got completely fucked over. They charged me for a month but didn't give me the service. Sent multiple emails to customer support and posted on their forums. Received no help, and their dumbfuck subscribers came to CR's defense telling me I messed up somewhere and it's my fault.

amazing. merchandise and overseas are keeping anime alive basically

The more relevant question is when fraudulent moralfags will stop asking the same fucking thing, as if the idea of merchandise is beyond their comprehension.

The only real way to support the industry is importing products from Japan. The western localization industry is not "the industry." They're middlemen who just siphon off money for themselves. The people who actually make up the anime industry and form production committees are all in Japan.

Reminder that anime studios are actually happy to work for Netflix than they are doing generic boring adaptation of generic boring manga for their nip producer overlords.

guess CP isn't effective anymore

Loli isn't CP.